98hime

School Stories

Had this one kid I knew in a class from high school once and he was sleeping in class. So one of his friends saw this and laughed quietly to his other buddy before sneaking up on him and then shouted right in his ear "FIRE THERE'S A FIRE!" Poor guy jumped out of his seat and grabbed his bag so fast, but when he saw his friends laughing at him, he was not happy at all. I still find it funny. lol |D

This is really disgusting, but someone went into to the girls bathroom and smeared poop all over the wall. I have a weird school...

That's been happening in our school, except in the boys bathroom. Poop on the walls, floors and toilet seats. blink.gif

This past year one guy had been acting perverted towards me for several months, and I finally just snapped and punched him in the nose when he was making comments about me.

I got suspended for three days for fighting, which really pissed me off because he was the one who should've been punished.

Had this grade 10 girl ask me if I was an exchange student and that she loved my accent. I've been here longer than her.

Once my class (including me) agreed to sit down super quietly in our classroom with all of the lights turned off and the curtains drawn so that our chemistry teacher (now retired) would think that the classroom was empty. So we did it. Sat quietly and you couldn't even hear our breathing.

So she opened the door, got freaked out by the dark, turned the lights on and saw the 32 of us just sitting there and staring at her. She jumped up and screamed and kept talking to our head teacher about it for quite a while. We were all laughing as we listened to her. xd.png

Made me laugh ^

Another story

Similar to *Silver Fox*'s actually

One time for Maths, my friend and I got the whole class to say "Good morning Miss" as soon as our teacher walked in.

Our teacher is male. He wouldn't stop laughing. We all cracked up

I have 3 small stories.

1. During camp last year we were eating dinner. It was potato slices and nachos, and I didn't have to eat much before I was full. The teacher looked at my plate and said I needed to eat more before I could finish. I kept saying I was full but she didn't listen, so I tried to stuff the potato slices into my mouth. At one point I had eaten so many that I was about to throw up. I tried to tell the teacher that I needed to go outside and puke, but she was talking to everyone and I couldn't interrupt. I ended up puking into my hands to avoid making the floor messy, and everyone looked at me. I just ran outside and dropped the puke and then laughed about it. I got sent to my cabin for a while, but I just thought the whole experience was funny.

2. Near the end of last year we had some really windy weather, and doors slammed a lot. Once when we were coming back into our classroom, the door slammed so hard that the glass cracked and nearly smashed. On the same day the lightbulb in the office melted a bit and dripped onto the floor. People talked about it for a while.

3. One day the fire alarm went off. I couldn't see any smoke anywhere (our school was small) so I though "Meh, another fire test". In the end it was just a false alarm, but this one kid was freaking out like crazy. She kept saying there was a real fire and was hysterical. People tried calming her down but she didn't listen and kept freaking out. Everyone else was calm, but I don't know why she was so scared.

On to high school in a few days...adventure awaits!

One time at out school library, my friend and I looked at books. He goes to jump to get this 1 book he wanted that was really far up. As he jumped. He sort of fell onto the entire shelf and he tipped it over and it created a domino effect. We missed the whole day of classes to clean up the mess...

I couldn't stop laughing. Only the librarians didn't laugh... Even teachers laughed :')

one time at my school they told everyone to pack up at the end of the day and when we were we all had to go into the hallway... they turned on kidzbop music and made people dance. every girl was doing gymnastics and every boy was doing hiphop and cool (so they thought) dancing....

FOR NO REASON!! who would do this?!?!? blink.gif

Back at my primary school there was a draught getting in even though there was no visible source. After some investigation there was an extra skylight that has been open for eternity and a fake ceiling had been patched right on top of it.

I wonder if any birds nested there?

I was going around the school to get to the front door. My friend dragged out a conversation so I was the only one walking in the halls. Not thinking anyone was around I walked along the side with the door. Then one opened and smacked me in the face. I looked to see who was opening the door and something weird happened. Three teens came out of the door doing some dance (they were low to the ground and kicking their feet out and moving at the same time.) And they went back the way I came. I stood there confused for a moment before leaving.

About a year or so ago, during my final semester of college, one day one of my classmates showed up (late to class) in a wizard robe. My professor asked what the occasion was, and the guy responded, "I just wanted to be able to say that I'm not late; I came precisely when I meant to."

I was bullied by these 3 girls in HS... my self-esteem was shot!!!

ohmy.gif Rude! I am sorry to read that. I was bullied in grade school. Bullies are quite plenty and it died out in high school. Of course, there's a bit of pushing over. dry.gif I was quite a push-over. It's not being my thin too. I got thin only in my latter years. It's just because I'm timid.

We were at camp which our school did for sixth graders. At four thirty in the morning, there was a huge THUMP. My friend jumped from her top bunk, waking up the whole cabin and asked me to go to the bathroom with her. Hilarious.