98hime

School Stories

I bit a kid's arm for taking my art supplies.

+Rhea to you.

Today, I found a large icicle-like piece of ice (not an actual icicle, though). Brought it inside, showed it off to my friends. I held it while one friend karate-chopped it in half; then I took one of the halves, let another friend karate-cop that, took the last half and let someone else karate-chop it.

Well... for me, everyday is a pretty weird day for me. Considering I don't like to hide my personality..

Same.

we had a fundraiser at our school for this program called "hats on". it was raising money for children with cancer, since they had to wear hats to hide their heads when the went through chemo. we called it "Hats on day" and every one had to wear a hat and bring in a dollar. we were watching our principal making announcements at morning assembly, and we were all thinking, "where's his hat? why does his hair look so odd? thats a really bad hair cut...and hes not wearing a hat!!!" then at the end, the secret was revealed....he reached up like he was going to scratch his head, and his horrible toupee fell off xd.png

I painted a replica of a van gogh painting on a guy's chest my freshman year in high school. I'm still very proud of that. The assignment was to "use unusual materials". blink.gif

I have witnessed and heard some weird things:

~Some kid tried to baptize this other kid in a water fountain in the boys locker room.

~This girl in some of my classes does this free hugs thing. We saw a video in health last year of this random dude giving out free hugs to strangers on this street and since then people like her having been restarting it. She does it to hug this one kid she has a HUGE crush on. Like HUGE. It's so darn obvious she might as well sneak up on him and hug him, but no. She choses to disguise it lamely by hugging everybody who doesn't escape in time. They are gentle tap-ish hugs, so not to awkward. But still pretty weird blink.gif

~Last period on a friday. ALWAYS, but especially today. We were spending the last 4 minutes of french class today singing this christmas song. I made everybody do this shooting the basketball to get in your head voice thing that our choir teacher makes up do for high notes, and I made everybody do it on all the "oh"s. It was super funny because we all went super high for just that moment. We did get a lot of work done despite constant distractions. Such as the fact that at any given time one table would be having a laugh attack.

More later.

Not something I did, but one day in high school someone had thrown a sandwich like 8 feet up a stairwell wall, where it STAYED THERE for most of the day. Guess it had mayo on it? Most people ducked around from under it, fearing it would fall on them.

I got cursed at by a five year old. This technically wasn't at school, but it was for school. We had to volunteer at a center for abused children...

At Uni, actually.

Yesterday my friend and I sat at a Biodegradation lecture, licking those water-soluble pills. Yes, the very sour, very fizzy ones.

Shouted "HEY STUPID" In a crowded hall and counted how many people turned around.

~Some kid tried to baptize this other kid in a water fountain in the boys locker room.
O.O Wut. Who.

There was this girl who decided to leave and go to the "Bathroom" During social studies, and everyone saw her leave the class, she went into the nearest open/unlocked locker, went inside and started "Dancing" And then came out after a few minutes and pretended that everything was normal. o.o Everyone saw, including the teacher, she even said "DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TO HER"

~This girl in some of my classes does this free hugs thing. We saw a video in health last year of this random dude giving out free hugs to strangers on this street and since then people like her having been restarting it. She does it to hug this one kid she has a HUGE crush on. Like HUGE. It's so darn obvious she might as well sneak up on him and hug him, but no. She choses to disguise it lamely by hugging everybody who doesn't escape in time. They are gentle tap-ish hugs, so not to awkward. But still pretty weird  blink.gif
Everyone coppying the free hugs thing was pretty stupid, I remember it *Sigh* Who was this? o.o and who did they like?

So there was this fist fight before school and one kid had a super bloody face and he couldn't go to the nurse because he didn't have a pass.

Shouted "HEY STUPID" In a crowded hall and counted how many people turned around.
LOL I so wanna do that! I wanna shout HEY N00B though xd.png

A kid brought in a Lego gun and got suspended,...

Well, the weirdest thing I've ever done at school is being part of a class that enjoys harassing our teacher about random stuff. Like, marriage, asking him if he goes to the clubs every weekend, asking him if he used to be a model and if he has a girlfriend. Poor teacher.

+1

EPIC

yea my goverment teacher is adopted. He's 100% Korean so we tease him about the north Korea south Korea bit alot.png. And ask if he likes Rice *snickers*

this guy is made of Sarcasm though. he's funny.

Him jumping up on the table durring finals was the oddest thing I'd seen

the weirdest thing i ever did in school.. got me in a heep of trouble. >.=.< On a dare i removed my shirt and ran into the principals office scream "MNY STALKER WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" and the promptly ran around the school...... 4 days out of school suspention.. WAs SOO worth it.. even today, Togaians know how "the Dragon" is.. lol

hehehehe. |D

I've done a lot of weird things at school.

In Englishh class, I chased this one guy around the room with a roll of duct tape. The teacher said I could tape his mouth shut, so I tried.

Sadly, I failed. Plus, another guy stole the duct tape from me, and I fell to me knees and pretended to cry. -is such a child-

And one time at lunch, when the principal was dressed in trousers and a sweater, plus glasses and a pen in his pocket, I walked behind him and yelled 'NERD'.

And then proceeded to speed-walk toward the bathroom. |D

High school. Fun times, man. Fun times.

In Spanish class we had to take things off the board and hand them to the teacher while saying the word in Spanish

I picked a boat

I don't know the word for boat

Boats are now water horses |:

also my friend and I will start saying "Iman" or "IN AN ALLEY" progressively getting louder

Then she'll just yell really loudly because I'm too quiet

One day people actually payed attention and for the next several minutes one guy was asking which one of us said it and if she was on helium.

Another time in Spanish we had a snack day and I had an extra spoon. I then proceeded to carry it around for the rest of the day and stand there having a whole conversation with my friend while stabbing him with it. In the next class I drew a face on it

To this day it is still in the outer pocket of my lunchbox

Last year at lunch, I had an apple, so I randomly decided to stab a plastic knife into it. Then I couldn't stop, and I made an apple monster out of forks, knives, spoon, and a milo's tea lid. I actually still have the picture somewhere. I need to find it.

Weirdest thing, played Egyptian Rat Screw with 6 other friends, and we have an epic slap round and my entire table of 11 people "ohhhhhed" cause someone was epicly ninja'd. The entire cafeteria looked over at us and "ohhhhed" too. It was hilarious

Second weirdest thing. Showed up to class with no book bag, in my pajama's. I was leaving for a band trip halfway through the day. So I didn't bother to bring anything. xd.png

3rd: During lunch this year one of the girls was talking about how her bra had lace, I randomly shouted "MINES PINK!" totally was not embarrassed. My boyfriend didn't mind anyway. Same day, just a few minutes after my friend Jesse(guy) starts stabbing his empty milk carton while saying "boobies" multiple times, we all looked at him funny, at least the girls did. Then my boyfriend says to him "You are obviously frustrated in your lack of success" and of course, my boyfriend likes to gloat. xd.png

With my group of friends, things get weird and bad fast. I wish I had the same lunch as them. I only have it when my 4th Period teacher lets us go to second lunch, or I sneak out. xd.png

High School is so fun, I'm almost sad to see it go. You can get away with soooo much carp.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

I am homeschooled right now, but I'm gonna go to school soon.

My friend still goes to my old school and said that when her math teacher had a coughing fit she said "here comes my death scene" and started doing all kinds of death scenes, etc. (the pause before a death scene when you're thinking "how do I die?"

I'd have to say the weirdest thing to happen to me in school was watching not 1 but 2 of my teachers dancing to im a barbie girl. Thats not even the bad part O_O. One of them was my 60 something year old math teacher wearing pig tails & singing into her pocket mirror dancing around like a lunatic. The other was my 34 year old computer teacher... and did i mention the crazed lunatic was a guy blink.gif?

This wasnt weird but on the last day of school before Christmas break someone thought it was a smart idea to get a bunch of people to pour paint in tic-tac containers and trash the cafeteria while we ate. I do have to admit it was pretty hilarious seeing our security guard covered in paint. After that he looked like a Mexican pinata, if only someone would have taken a bat to him hoping for candy to fall out laugh.gif

At the end of last year, two senior girls had a pretend wedding at lunch.

They don't like each other that way, it was just for cake and giggles.

ah, the glorius story of the great Chrissy-poo.

At my karate belt test, the lady at the front desk put up a half of a broken board with "Chrissy-poo" written on it in crayon. She asked me who I thought it was. i looked at my karate teacher. I was right.

Oh, and the next time I came to class he was wearing his gi top inside out. I noticed at the end of class and pointed it out. He was like "You guys are all fired. Why didn't you tell me my gi was on inside out?!" to the other instructors. (gi=karate top)