98hime

School Stories

Not very funny but it seems like my school has a "lock down" once a year. A lock down is where everyone has to sit in the gym while the check for drugs because of a tip or something. There's no alarm, and that's the only thing considered a lockdown. When there's a 'unautorized visitor' they say a stupid code over the intercom like "Mr. Green is closing the library" and then everyone is like "but there is no Mr. Green." Then after the teachers explaining the code they ask again.

EDIT:::::::::::::::

I should make all of these stories into memes.....

Story: One time I was going to my Creative Reading class and we were watching a movie that day, and well theres this one awesome, perfect chair to sit in, so me and my friend ran down the hall and the teacher wasn't in the classroom and my friend was in the lead, so I tried to slide over a desk and 3/4 of the way through it flipped over.

I wish more interesting things happened at school.

Edited by Ingenious Alien

Not very funny but it seems like my school has a "lock down" once a year. A lock down is where everyone has to sit in the gym while the check for drugs because of a tip or something. There's no alarm, and that's the only thing considered a lockdown. When there's a 'unautorized visitor' they say a stupid code over the intercom like "Mr. Green is closing the library" and then everyone is like "but there is no Mr. Green." Then after the teachers explaining the code they ask again.

EDIT:::::::::::::::

I should make all of these stories into memes.....

Story: One time I was going to my Creative Reading class and we were watching a movie that day, and well theres this one awesome, perfect chair to sit in, so me and my friend ran down the hall and the teacher wasn't in the classroom and my friend was in the lead, so I tried to slide over a desk and 3/4 of the way through it flipped over.

I wish more interesting things happened at school.

LOL! Nice codes xd.png

First of all, my school has bomb calling at least once a year. It grew into sort of tradition, where older students call and tell there is bomb in the building just so we could get one day off. Unfortunatly, everybody got used to it, so nowadays teachers just check under the tables, trash bin and cupbords, say there is no bomb and school goes on.

I've got physics proffesor. She is little bit... odd.

Anyways, one day we got a blownup doll, dressed it and put it in the fist row. she came in started dictating something and noticed the doll after half of class has already gone by. Except, she didn't realize that was a doll. next ten minutes she was asking for it's stuff, why it didn't took notes and sent it to the principal. She realized what it was only after the students told her what it was.

So, where to start?

-Me and my BFF paintballing the schools wall

-Boys from my class throwing slime in front of class; math teacher walked right into it

-Pencil war

-Writing random things into every toilet in school

-Accidentally hugging a random person (friend pushed me into his arms. Still like 'Oh god, why?')

-slug in handwork class

-So, there is that game where people like write things on paper (Person 1: name 1, person 2: name 2, person 3: did what?, person 4: where?, person 5: when?, person 6: who saw this?, 7: said what?) and it turned out to be very dirty and our teacher got it. 'Nuff said.

-Bubbling in class

-Yell ''EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!'' in school corridor. Principal was in there the same time

-Make a big chain in corridor and sing like drunkard

-There are more, but i dont remember 'em all

Edited by KuukiKiller

A boy asked my ELA teacher for money because of a soil analysis project we did, and out teacher told us that we could earn money for doing that. tongue.gif

i dont know if this classifies as funny, but heres one.

so every wensday in P.E we have a mile run. my class always got to start before the seventh grade class, which one of my friends was in during the same period. so me and my eighth grade friend are always halfway done when she just starts. so she has to run to us, no breaks to catch up. meh, like i said not very funny.

in the same P.E. class in the beginning of the school year we sat under some trees and talked. (outdoor P.E) we would play tic-tac-toe, me and the girl who always had to catch up to us. she would win every time and i'd get angry because she just cracks up. i kept yelling if the board wasn't made of dirt (we'd draw it out) i'd flip it.

I'm not sure if you would call it anything but horrifying and then hilarious. xd.png But a few weeks ago when I was pulling into a parking space at the college, I misjudged the distance and ended up giving a van in the spot beside me a good dent. The worst part was that the owner of that van had been standing right there waiting to get in.

The end result?

We ended up dating each other! xd.png I had gotten out of my car and I felt horrible, I kept apologising over and over and finally he said, "Hey, I can use this as an excuse to get your number, don't worry about it." Turns out he was a techy car guy and could fix it himself. What are the chances? <3

Turns out that language I mentioned earlier is still popularly used by middle schoolers...

I'm a censorkip.gif ing legend!

Edited by Wantdew

Last year, my science teacher talked to us about guys from my class wearing speedos just as a random topic. It was rather weird.

My history teacher is amazing. She says words like 'damn, hell,' ect. in class and is so much fun to learn from. I have laughed so much in her class. biggrin.gif

And once when I was with my math tutor (I have a tutor as one of my classes, huzzah!), she was talking about this party all of the seniors were going to go to (an overnight sleepover with boys /and/ the girls. In one room, alone), and the first thing I said was 'who's gonna stop them from making babies? D:' She laughed for about two minutes straight. It was awesome. |D;

I have a few school stories but there is just to many to mention but I do have time to tell one or two happy.gif

One of them was being hypnotized. Apparently it was awesome but I can't remember a thing... Good thing to cause everyone ended up in the principles office. Got community detention for a week dry.gif

One of the coolest classes was Bio for me. When we started on the subject of organs our teacher always brought some of the organs of an animal to school. Like the lungs, heart, kidney's and so on. It was gross but super interesting and it because of the visual lessons I passed it with flying colours happy.gif

OK, so in...fouth grade? Yeah, there was this one kind in my science class that gets really mad for no apparent reason. So I'm sitting down and a counsler comes in and he gets MAD. He throws a chair and I was so close to me, yeah he over reacts. dry.gif

And earlier this year, on a 'bonding' field trip the playground had this metal zip line and I decide to get on it. It was all fine at first, but out of nowhere I fall off onto my back. It hurt but I didn't want the teachers to notice so I shrugged it off. I also bruised by leg twice and another kid hit his back really hard on the playground set. It is a very dangerous zip line thingy.

im taking spanish 1 this year. the other day our teacher was telling us the importance of accents and tildes, and used "anos" vs "aÑos" as an example. god it was hilarious.

I already mentioned this on another topic, but during my 9th grade year, we were watching the first episode of Lost in my english class. To me, I've already seen the first episode of Lost so many times, so when the pilot was dragged away and blood went all over the window of the plane, all the other girls shrieked in horror while I sat there and laughed my head off.

I was taking my second year of French when my French teacher was teaching us weather and body parts together, saying that they went together hand in hand. All of us in the room were so confused on how weather and body parts went together.

There was one instance last year, 8th grade English. One kid had been called to the office for a short while, so our teacher decided to play a prank on him. She drew two circles on the board; one huge, one small. She was going to ask the class which circle was bigger, and the class would point to the smaller one, leaving that kid EXTREMELY confused as he tried to say the bigger circle was, well, the bigger one.

The entire period was spent him yelling back and forth between others trying to convince each other which circle was bigger, and I think we convinced that kid he was a little bit crazy xd.png

Also recall my 6th grade math teacher loved My Little Pony. Before FiM, too, so I'm wondering how much he likes it now xd.png

So my math teacher is awesome (and she also has the same last name as me) she is first gen from Korea, so her mom doesn't speak good English. So, my teacher and her sister when they were like 7 or 8, wanted fish, and they went to the pet shop and grabbed a bunch of fish. Later on about 2 or 3 days later, one died, but there was half of it left. They (the fish) kept on dieing off, and there were only a few left. Later my teacher had realized that she had basically made a Fish Hunger Games, by putting prey and predators in the same tank wink.gif

Same teacher was driving, heard a loud bang, and looked up in the sky expecting to see faces. Yea, everyone loves the Hunger Games.

In seventh grade there was a teacher who taught my elective. he taught sixth grade science too, but i got him for an elective. this class was so easy and the teacher was, and still is awesome. while he put on these character building videos we'd sit there doing whatever. he'd also hand out jolly ranchers and starbursts, or "scientific rewards". he had this meter stick that had been broken more than once by slamming it on the kids desks, it wasn't for a strict discipline kind of thing it was either to wake kids up or just scare the crap out of the kids daydreaming.

there was one kid in my class who sat in the back and constantly fell asleep. so he got the meterstick, raised it up, and slammed it as hard as he could on the kids desk. you'd think he'd jolt up and scream? nope. he blinked and looked up calm as ever and has a look on his face like "what just happened?".

this teacher also told us stories. he told one about showing his science class full of sixth graders and episode of starwars because it realted to lava, like melting. now it got to the part when the jedi held up two light sabers to the other guys neck and the kids are cheering him on and screaming "yeah!!" and he doesn't know why until the head got chopped off. his number one rule was "what happens in D-25 stays in D-25."

So my math teacher is awesome (and she also has the same last name as me) she is first gen from Korea, so her mom doesn't speak good English. So, my teacher and her sister when they were like 7 or 8, wanted fish, and they went to the pet shop and grabbed a bunch of fish. Later on about 2 or 3 days later, one died, but there was half of it left. They (the fish) kept on dieing off, and there were only a few left. Later my teacher had realized that she had basically made a Fish Hunger Games, by putting prey and predators in the same tank wink.gif

Same teacher was driving, heard a loud bang, and looked up in the sky expecting to see faces. Yea, everyone loves the Hunger Games.

We built Rub Goldberg machines for science class during our forces unit and the buckets of materials were unanimously called "the Cornucopia."

Now that I remember, there are two stories I need to tell.

The first one was in my 8th grade english class, it was fourth hour and our teacher loved to use hairspray, like a lot. So one day, sometime after we watched something in another class about explosive things, a kid told our teacher that hairspray was extremely flammable. So, our teacher took a lighter and tried to light her hair on fire.

The second story is this: it was the beginning of school last year, my final year of high school, and it was in my sixth hour fine arts survey class. The teacher would tell extremely funny stories, which made everyone in the room crack up. So anyway, he was telling a story of how he was in a muesem once when a kid touched an artifact. The poor kid got tackled on by, I think it was five, security guards. They evacuated everyone from the mueseum. The intercom went off and the voice was calm like there was a bomb going off. And that's the end of those stories.

We were learning about various Spanish/South American dances in Spanish class last week because my Spanish teacher wants to start a "Dancing with the Stars" type thing only with students, and in one of the other classes two boys get up and start randomly dancing in front of the class. My teacher recorded it all and showed it to our class. It was hilarious.

In 8th grade science, we got off topic soooo easily. One time we were talking about something... I don't even remember, probably fluid forces or something like that, and someone asks, "How cold is it in space?" The whole class bursts out laughing at the randomness of the question. You had to be there, but it was hilarious.

My history class the previous year was just as interesting. We once somehow managed to get from... WWII I think? to our favorite kinds of cereal. Whenever someone started a question with, "This is kinda off topic...", my teacher just said, "Welcome to this class." Again, had to be there.

Also, no matter what class we were in, if the teacher's phone rang and the ring tone was some song, we all started dancing.

Back in grade 2, our vice principle went from class to class in a dress and heels (he was a man) and danced for us. Not really something you see everyday!

Wow, lizard, your science teacher must have seen a lot to not be surprised by that. My psychology teacher is quote " Man-Beautiful" end-quote, as my friend calls him. So all the girls enroll in his class JUST so they can stare at him.

I know this is on the first page, but you just described my Latin teacher. All of the girls in my grade drool over him. I'm one of the few girl freshmen in Spanish.

So my band director is messed up.

"Each of you is a member of this band. We can't be missing one of you. You are each like a piece of a puzzle, and the picture is... (really really long pause) My elbow"

And there's this kid in my band class, his name is Arthur, and he has a really freaking deep voice.

So my band director asks if any of the flutes want to transfer to piccolo (like they would...)

Arthur: I'll play piccolo (he plays tuba xd.png)

You had to be there. He just sounds so hilarious when he blurts out something in class that the director doesn't even care.

If you ask to leave the class she'll ask "Are you bleeding, dying, or about to puke? In which case GET OUT" If you answer no she says "Love ya mean it but you can't leave now"

When my civics teacher asks for volunteers, he asks for "victims"

So my Tech teacher looked at the wall clock and said it was 3:12

Another kid looked at a computer clock and said it was 3:13

I looked at my watch and said it was 3:14

My tech teacher then said it was 3:15

That went on for a while

So my world history teacher is rather old and tries to come off as grumpy. The other day all of us had a very nice conversation about how to poison people. All our teachers are a bit weird (but awesome)- the physics teacher has a million different patterned vests, our English teacher apparently cries 20 times every year, and our math teacher uses a hockey stick to get student's attention.