98hime

School Stories

For like the last 2 weeks in maths before we broke up for christmas all we did was play black jack (21)

I went into the bathroom and it actually didn't Smell!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I went into the bathroom and it actually didn't Smell!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Madness indeed.

Before Christmas break, someone had taped letters in all of the girl's bathroom stalls that said.

wt up ladeez, stp uzin txt cht, itz anyin and dmb

Thank you and good night, though you probably only understood the upper half of this note.

wt up ladeez, stp uzin txt cht, itz anyin and dmb

Thank you and good night, though you probably only understood the upper half of this note.

...heh...

Stereotyping.

Do not want.

Edited by Ælex

In 4th grade, there was this 'quiet table' because we weren't allowed to talk at lunch... Anyways, I got myself there, then I jumped on the Quiet Table and started screaming "I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAAAARR BOWOWOWOWWWWOOOOOO!"

After that i frowned at the Lunch Moniter and said to him "You're an embarrassment to nature, y'know that?" and jumped over his head.

There's also this awesome thing that Ben, the class clown did 8P

Okay, my Arch Enemy, Kelly fell asleep in the girls change room, then Ben came in and dragged Kelly to the shower, turned it on and said "I BAPTIZE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD." Then she woke up and started trying to stab Ben with her pencil.

It was frigging awesome.

xd.png

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

One time, my dad made soup come out of Cyda's nose. lol ;D

Twas not fun. I tell you, that soup was steaming hot. But why do you guys(being Qwackie, Emora and her father) always make me do spittakes at lunch? |D

One time, we were making fake commercials, the music played in the beggining, and after a few girls were done, the teachers forgot to rewind the music back to the start, so "SHAKE YO @$$" Came on very loudly. Everyone BUT Brooke was on the floor rofling, and she was like "Whats so funny?" then the teacher screamed "SHAKE YOU AAAAA-" Which made it even more awesome. After that the principle came in and he was like "o-o' "

Ah, good times.

EDIT: This happened recently, one of the school buses crashed into a new Honda SUV and tore off the front door of the car o-o.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Well, we had a fire a week ago. Not a real fire, just some smoke... something to do with popcorn.

And now that I think of it, the 5th grade end-of-year party. We had an egg toss, and there was one egg that was practicably indestructible. It fell from being tossed like 5 times and didn't break. Since it was crazy hot out, and we had some extra eggs, we got to fry 'em on the old manhole cover. It was fun..... good times.

Oh, I can't forget Adam getting a triple raccoon day. It's a long story.

EDIT: Remembered that in 2nd grade, the bus ran over Nick's basketball. POP!

EDIT EDIT: Also remembered when I showed my teacher how to get out of some program or another, and when I showed another teacher Control+Scroll!

Edited by roobot

My Grade 12 history teacher was talking about King Henry VIII and explaining that, if you said anything to him, he (Henry) was just as likely to stab you as to reply to you. As the teacher said this, he lunged out at the nearest student with an 'imaginary' sword ... that happened to be a Tootsie Pop! (Every October, Tootsie Pops were sold as a fundraiser for the United Way.)

For like the last 2 weeks in maths before we broke up for christmas all we did was play black jack (21)

My sub math teacher taught us how to count cards in Black Jack. tongue.gif I was reasonably good before, now I'm really good lol.

At my old school when the buses were driving to school in the morning this one guy came up to the bus. He pulled out a gun and waved it around. Then he spit on the window of the bus and left LOL. Ah god, that's why I love Italy. I miss it so much. And then later on that year someone got run over by a moped in front of the school gates.

Then... My English teacher always makes us do these REALLLLLLY embarrassing dances if we're late, don't follow directions, or forget our stuff in our locker. I was the first one to dance this year because I was late. Good god it was above and beyond humiliating. I was never late again.

A sub once had his zipper open in class. This happened twice. It was really weird to say the least.

Uhmm.. oh LMAO. In history class last year we were reading about the American Revolution. There was this one description about some stocky person that read, "he was a stout, booby looking man". Of course as you can imagine this caused an uproar of immaturity. I'd be lieing if I said I didn't giggle. So well, the teacher noticed. "... Go ahead giggle. Now I'll show you what a real booby looks like". She went on google and looked up the booby bird and put it up on the screen. "LOOK! THERE'S A BOOBY!" Then she put up a picture of two boobies. "Teeheehee, look now there's two boobies smile.gif". As immature as this was everyone, and I mean EVERYONE enjoyed it. To finish this off she said something along the lines of "My god, *exasperated laughter* I have never had something this immature happen".

Hmm... I'm homeschooled, so nothing really happens. But, before I was homeschooled, this girl in my class said she had a crush on another boy in my class. I thought it was weird.

I've been home schooled since kindergarten, but I went to a Jewish preschool and they instilled in my mind that Jesus isn't God.

VERY confuzzled and worried, I was assured by my mom that He is.

So, I don't have any really weird stories.

Edited by AkidasWorld

Today I was walking into the school with my friend when we saw a the math teacher that my friend was obsessed/friends with/stalks. His hands were full and he needed to get into the math office so he turned to us andd said "This is how I knowk on the door," and banged his head on the door a few times. I was too wierded out to see if someone opened the door or not.

Oddest thing I ever did at school was WAAY back when I was in grade school. One day I musta woken up while my brain was running on zero fuel.. because I went to school with NO lower half to the outfit I was wearing.. and NO ONE noticed, not even me until the end of the day.

I was a teeny, short little thing, so the huge orange tie-dye shirt I was wearing was long enough for everyone to assume it covered what shorts I was wearing. laugh.gif

Yet another seventh grader joined one of my classes. He's really cute (the same way puppies are cute, not "I like him" cute) and he's nearly fluent in French (which is the class of mine he joined) and he's probably bettwe than everyone else in our class. He's interesting, I'll say that.

Some eyeliner abusing, neon clad freak came up to me and was like "WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN" and then I was like, "Uh Caitlin...?" And she was like, "COOL NAME LOLOLOL. I LIKE YOUR STYLE."

Apparently my neon T-shirts paired with black jeans attracts the attention of teenage girls that use too much eyeliner. Hmm.

I was trying to hide alcohol my best friend brought over so I hid it in my book bag and forgot to take it out before going to school. Of course I got ratted out so I got suspended from school. This was years ago. I'm 31 now. What a dumb thing to do.

LOL in our Health class last year a kid changed our teachers wallpaper when she left the class. xd.png He did it all the time, so we were pretty accustomed to it. When she came back she flipped her wig and sent him to the office....

Little did she know we all had placed pron links in her bookmarked pages. xd.png She was always so mean... So we were so nice to her!

When I was much younger in grade school, like 2nd grade, I'd sit in the back of the class room and put curses on other students, I was sent to the principles office for discussions. That really didn't help me make any friends and I later moved and went to another school. At that new school I stopped with that weirdest. laugh.gif

...My friend and I bought storm trooper helmets and light sabers and we had an epic light saber fight in front of the school. A teacher came out to ask why we weren't in class and we said it was our off period, so they just stood and watched. Not like we were doing it inside, after all. :b

Damn that made me lol XDDDDD I'm so doing it now that I have an off period this year!

My weird thing was whenever one of my friends had an apple for lunch, I'd take the sticker and put it on my nose for a while. Just to see what people do. Had a few strange looks and one guy actually walked past and waved, yelled out how cool I was o-o

I love my Drama class. It's the one class where I can do so many weird and wacko things, and be totally loved for it ^^ <3 Or have people join in lol

Had to play cowboy's and crooks infront of the whole school... Had to ride one of those wooden horse stick things

Some eyeliner abusing, neon clad freak came up to me and was like "WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN" and then I was like, "Uh Caitlin...?" And she was like, "COOL NAME LOLOLOL. I LIKE YOUR STYLE."

Apparently my neon T-shirts paired with black jeans attracts the attention of teenage girls that use too much eyeliner. Hmm.

That reminds me of a time when some random kid I don't know came up to me asking random questions.

Random kid: LOLOLOL WHATS YOUR NAME?

Me: Uh... Emma...

Random kid: LOLOLOL COOL WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?

Me: Get away from me, creepy he-girl.

Someone threw what appeared to be a dried coyote poop at me during lunch once. I didn't even know the kid who threw it.

OFFTOPICEDIT: Love your avvie, Quackie.

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX