98hime

School Stories

This happened a couple days ago, so I was waiting for my friend to get her stuff out of her locker and showed me how she dented the part that comes in contact with the side of the locker. Now me, being tired and exhausted from a day of school misheard that comment as " I dent my puppy." and I was freaking out saying "You dent puppies?!?!" and we proceeded to tear up from laughing. So now I call her "puppy denter" as a joke.

Another thing that happened today with the same friend, this time I was getting my stuff from my locker saying I needed to go to the libary (yes, lie-berry. purposely said wrong.) this got on her nerve (not in a bad way) and she just so happened to find out two minutes ago I have a pressure point in my back. She said everytime I said "libary" she would do that. So I was up against the lockers trying to prevent her from getting to that spot on my back.

...Was glued to a chair. It was Native Language lesson. Then I sat I've felt like sitting on hot oil... It was 45 very uncomfortable minutes untill lesson ended.

I stood up easily. The only thing I've got is a slightly red skin and my jeanses trown into garbage later. Teacher was mad on prankster saying I cold get a chemical burns because of that glue.

So my band director is messed up.

"Each of you is a member of this band. We can't be missing one of you. You are each like a piece of a puzzle, and the picture is... (really really long pause) My elbow"

Music people are just weird like that.

We had one Music teacher who spent hours on discussing ridiculous questions. One involved half of the school for weeks, everybody was discussing it and the science teachers were being bothered all the time. The question was "What sound does a grand piano make when you throw it out of a third-floor window."

My choir leader was on an eternal mission to get everyone to sing in his choir. He used to sneak into the office to use PA system and convince us to join "A refined person sings!"

My Latin teacher once - fell out of the room. He was leaning against the door and crossed his arms, accidentally pushing the handle and the door swung open and he swung with it. He climbed to his feet again and returned to the classroom with the words "Ha. I'm not that easy to get rid off!" Then he laughed with us.

I know this is on the first page, but you just described my Latin teacher. All of the girls in my grade drool over him. I'm one of the few girl freshmen in Spanish.

ah, one of our new math teachers is like that. i dont have class with him, but ive been told that apparently he's really easy on the eyes. its kind of awkward to have friends in his class discuss him when ive never even seen him. x>

My Latin teacher once - fell out of the room. He was leaning against the door and crossed his arms, accidentally pushing the handle and the door swung open and he swung with it. He climbed to his feet again and returned to the classroom with the words "Ha. I'm not that easy to get rid off!" Then he laughed with us.

I think every time I read that, I'm going to burst out laughing.

I accidentally hit my arm to school hallway's wall. The lights went on.

I CAN CONTROL THE LIGHT, BRACE YOURSELF! MWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Weirdest things that have happened to me in class:

My 2nd year english teacher just casually rapped the entire opening to the Fresh Prince of Bell-air. Then a few lessons later, sang Love story to a raven and then proposed to it whilst we were studying Romeo and Juliet.

And in that same year there was a rumour that I was cheating on him and my boyfriend carved my name into his wrist, in my geography class and had to be rushed out.

And an old teacher of mine was sent to prison for pedophilia.

Reminds me of a story of my freshman year. I was eating lunch and there was a horrible storm raging outside so I said to one of my friends, 'I hope the power goes out.' and not a second later, the power goes out.

Now who controls the power?

Weirdest things that have happened to me in class:

My 2nd year english teacher just casually rapped the entire opening to the Fresh Prince of Bell-air. Then a few lessons later, sang Love story to a raven and then proposed to it whilst we were studying Romeo and Juliet.

And in that same year there was a rumour that I was cheating on him and my boyfriend carved my name into his wrist, in my geography class and had to be rushed out.

And an old teacher of mine was sent to prison for pedophilia.

O.o

Awesome...

Anyway, we had a fire drill last week. The alarm went on when i told my friend that it'll be awesome if the school will burn.

FIRE!!!

Edited by KuukiKiller

My friend made up this hilarious story about this guy I know (and occasionally harass biggrin.gif) and in it I explained why angles did matter:

'because if a happy unicorn is trying to get to some happy, happy grass, then why would the unicorn care about the way the angle A coordinated with angle C to make another angle? No, seriosly, the unicorn doesn't gave a crap biggrin.gif.' and I was in this contest, and apparently this kid bribed the judges to make me the first place contestant and stuff, I died laughing. xd.png

Last year's chorus group got off topic real fast. We went from fedoras to a five minute conversation of strip clubs.

When I was in high school, I had a really bizarre moment on my way back from the bathroom. My governement class shared a bathroom with three classes because we were in an out of the way section separated from the main building. I literally had to walk through the other classroom, interrupt the class, and walk to the back where the bathroom door was. Needless to say, I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't desperate.

I leave the bathroom, eyes fixed on the floor, when two girls block my path and one squeals " KOH - KNEE - CHEE - WA!" She then loudly "whispers" to her friend that she said hello in Chinese. Then they proceed to ask me, very slowly and stretching out every syllable, if I am enjoying my stay in America. Appearantly they thought I was an Asian transfer student. My heritage is Irish-Italian and it shows. They continued a while with butchered Japanese and Spanish for some reason, while I stood staring. Finally I snapped out of it enough to say "Please excuse me. I need to go back to class."

PS: That class? It was child care and elementary education. God help us all.

Edited by JCStitches

I think every time I read that, I'm going to burst out laughing.

Remembering it has much the same effect xd.png

Especially because he looked just like you imagine a Latin teacher, complete with ill-fitting curduroy trousers and glasses.

Hmm school stories,

well last year at orchestra-I play cello-There was only two of us there still is but now it's a different guy-my cello buddy biggrin.gif-because the other guy went to high school, well it was the day of our concert and while we were practicing after our song-keep in mind this guy hates me for no apart reason-he looks at me really angry so I'm like "oh come on what did I do" I turns out my nail broke while we were plucking and hit him in the face it was rather funny xd.png

at pep band-I play trumpet- This really small 6th grader stuffed himself in to a band cabinet and when this girl walked y he jumped out and scared her it was awesome.

Last year at orchestra the smoke alarm went off and we all were like OMG FIRE! and we all like practically threw our instruments down and ran outside and it turns out it was only the drama people with their smoke machine simliar thing happened at chior some little kid pulled it though.

Also yesterday I tripped over this really annoying kids music stand because he left it in the way and fell on the back of a chair I was like AHHH and everybody just looked at me and then the other cello player was like OMG are you ok it was funny though

Also we were playing this game in science today where we made a circle-I don't know why it was weird-and we had to throw tennis balls to eachother with out dropping them and my science teachers added a bag of rubber bands and a bouncey ball and a tennis ball went in the garbage and the bouncey ball in the recycling and when the teacher wasn't looking someone thre the rubber bands back to him and it hit him we were all laughing (starting rockets tomorrow oh yeah biggrin.gif )

There's a hole in our band room ceiling due to someone throwing a broomstick at it. It's still in the ceiling, too, apparently.

And our family/consumer sciences teacher has huge knitting needles... at least one and a third meters long and maybe half a foot thick. And she actually knits with them when we're doing our work xd.png

There's a hole in our band room ceiling due to someone throwing a broomstick at it. It's still in the ceiling, too, apparently.

Lol wow xd.png my friend threw a pencil in the air at band and it got stuck in the ceiling when we had a substitute while we were playing this weird game she made up and in the middle of the game it fell back down and landed on the cymbol and made a really loud crash. He also mad a giant spit ball once and put it on the stand to through it at me when our band teacher wasn't looking but he forgot it was there and as we were leaving Mr. Bartle picked it up and threw it away it was really funny

Edited by puppie415

My English teacher bought us muffins and doughnuts the other day for being good for the sub. She's awesome.

And my Morality class... don't even get me started. That class is a joke. No one listens to the poor teacher, and they do things like tie a string across the classroom, drink from my teacher's dog's water bowl, take off their shirts (the guys), throw dog toys to each other, and one guy shook his... er... "thing" at my friend--- in clear view of my teacher, a devout Catholic (I wasn't there, luckily). We always get to rather inappropriate topics in that class.

But we had a teachers day the day before yesterday. That was AWESOME. Sitting on the tables, listening to Gangnam Style and other hits, doodling on the chalkboard, watching South Park... Best. Schoolday. EVER.

About 30 rolls of Duct tape + a class of Highschool students + a very epic teacher + the ceiling.

Enough said.

Best Homecoming week ever. xd.png

School stories... Let's see...

When I was in college, I had a philosophy teacher who always used "the dancing yellow elephants" as an example, usually of something that didn't exist or that theoretically could exist that we couldn't see. So on a visit home, I went with my mother to the teaching tools store, I found a bin of rubber pencil toppers shaped like animals and bought up all the yellow elephants. When I went back to school, I got to class early and arranged them all neatly on his desk. So for a day, at least, he was forced to admit that the yellow elephants in our classroom actually existed. biggrin.gif

A different philosophy teacher taught a course on "The Philosophy of Star Trek". He really played it up, coming to class in costume as Jean-Luc Picard and addressing us as "Starfleet cadets." We took the class inside the school auditorium, so we could watch episodes to discuss. One day, we arrived at class to discover that the power had gone off in our building, and the windowless auditorium was completely dark. The teacher came and found us all sitting in the lobby, and asked why we weren't in the auditorium. After we explained it, he took out a play communicator and spoke into it, asking one of the characters from the show to fix the problem for us. Seconds later, the lights came back on.

Not long ago, my sister took a psychology class at the local community college. The teacher told the students that he was going to have someone step into the classroom, and they were to write down their snap judgements of that person. He then called someone into the class. My sister said, "No, I am not going to write down my opinion of that guy. I won't do it and you can't make me!" The teacher asked her why she wouldn't do it, and she said, "Because that's my ex-husband!"

This happens alot now~

My class and the boys class were in the gym playing dodgeball, and the coaches like to play songs. All of a sudden, oppa gangnam style came on. Some of the kids danced along to it and others were like "what."

It was awesome XD my friends danced to it, too. Because I got the cool friends.

Today we split up into groups during newspaper to film something that took, like, five minutes. When we got back to the classroom we found out that our teacher ditched class. So we just spend the whole period running around the school and stuff. XD Newspaper is such a blow-off class... we don't even get anything done and nobody reads the newspaper anyway. xP

We had a Holocaust survivor come to my school a few weeks ago, and it really changed my perespective. The Holocaust seems so much more real and tangible now, and I'm a lot more sensitive when it's brought up.

But as a side note, she was the coolest old lady ever. biggrin.gif I wish I could've talked to her personally - she was amazing.

On Monday my friend and I were singing Dora songs in the library (I am a nerd but I still am fun) when we went there for social studies. Ah that was so much fun. xd.png

Edited by puppie415