98hime

School Stories

So, a lot of weird things happen to me during the school day, I'm not talking about " an alien landed on out school" weird, I'm talking about. " Our teacher stood up on her desk and danced" weird.

yeah, that last one happened to me...

So, during health class, a random eraser flew at my head. Of course I whipped it back at the person who threw it at me ( turns out there was a note stuffed inside.)

Someone called in a false bomb-tip to the local newspaper and they contacted our school about it. This was all during what was essentially our finals, so we all stood outside for about an hour while the teachers and security guards went through the school trying to find this 'bomb'.

Turns out it was a hoax.

Then this guy killed two or three people near the railroad tracks that run right beside the school and we all got in our little hiding areas for about one and a half class periods' worth of time until they caught the guy.

A funny one- As my friend said, "You know your school is ghetto when you walk down the hall and slip on a weave."

Another funny one- my friend has really short hair, everyone was used to that. Sitting at lunch, she had some fair hair stuff that clipped on and it really matched her hair color perfectly, it looked neat. It started bothering her, so she took it out and one of the nearby tables (full of, like, those loud black chicks) started flipping out. It was pretty hilarious.

Edited by Vexx

This didn't happen to me , but one of the elementry schools in my area's boiler caught on fire, and the day it happened, It was raing hard outside, and they're, like, in the middle of the woods,so they had to stand outside.

Well, this is just something weird that happened at my school. But, the 7th graders went to camp, and one of the buses caught on fire.

O.O, oh, was anyone hurt?

Another time, a couple of kids playing hooky slammed their car into my school bus as we were going home.

@ RheaZen

wow. I want to do that! There was also a bomb threat once, but that was scribbled on the wall of a bathroom stall, but the police got all serious about it.

O.O, oh, was anyone hurt?

Another time, a couple of kids playing hooky slammed their car into my school bus as we were going home.

Nope. Everyone was fine. Though, some of their stuff got destroyed.

That's good. Once, back in.... third grade? One of my teachers fell down the stairs.And broke her collarbone, and in another elementry school, one of the teachers died of lung cancer

@ RheaZen

wow. I want to do that! There was also a bomb threat once, but that was scribbled on the wall of a bathroom stall, but the police got all serious about it.

They put a stop to it a while back. Sadly.

:(

They put a stop to it a while back. Sadly.

sad.gif

D: awwww, but explosives are pretty fun if they're used right!

D: awwww, but explosives are pretty fun if they're used right!

Yeah.

(On the other hand, the fact that my history teacher remembered this stuff from when he was a kid was pretty cool. My chemistry teacher has been mum on the subject...)

it was during science, and i discovered that my teacher was impossible to surprise. while she was walking around checking for homework, my friends and i were standing around seeing how flexible we all were. i did a backbend, walked right up to my teacher, and she just nodded at me and said hi. while i was staring up at her upside down. O.o

Wow, lizard, your science teacher must have seen a lot to not be surprised by that. My psychology teacher is quote " Man-Beautiful" end-quote, as my friend calls him. So all the girls enroll in his class JUST so they can stare at him. But, on the first day, he gave us a quiz asking us to spell, psychology, forensics, psychiatry, ect.

not many people passed. ( I did biggrin.gif )

Oh, here's one! The fire alarm went off in the middle of PE. Unfortunatly, that day I was doing swimming. I had to stand out in the Upper School parking lot in my bathing suit. No towel either. Not to mention it was raining and freezing.

nothing interesting happens at my school AT ALL! but my mom said that when she was in 7th, grade, she learned how to shoot a shotgun in phys. ed.

Nothing really weird has happened to me in school, but tomorrow is Safety Day, yay! We have all sorts of drills. Tornado drills where you have to hide in the corners of windowless rooms and fire drills where you have to go outside and also evacuations where we go to the football stadium. And then there's the reverse evacuation drill. Does anybody else have these? STUPIDEST DRILL EVER. THe instructions for the drill are literally like:

1. Stay in the building

2. Go on with class as if there is no drill is session.

I mean, come on, do we really have to practice doing nothing?

At my school, they used to make explosives in the chemistry lab.

They won't give us anything that you can cause real damage with but we still have fun with lighting things on fire. We also had some fun filling balloons with various gases then popping the balloons with lit matches. Hydrogen balloons make a ball of fire. 8D

Post above mine reminds me of the last fire we had. We have fire drills all the freaking time, and when there was a real one in the kitchen the principal announced that it wasn't a drill on the speaker system. (dumb move) Chaos reigned.

Edited by spyro76

Oh! Oh! Oh!

One time at my school, my old teacher spit a loogie halfway across the room and it landed in a trashcan. It was epic.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

One time at my school, my old teacher spit a loogie halfway across the room and it landed in a trashcan. It was epic.

Mrs. T, amirite?

This dude in like, my third grade class, could shoot milk out of his eye. .__.

It was so gross.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

0__0 cool teacher

Mrs. T, amirite?

This dude in like, my third grade class, could shoot milk out of his eye. .__.

It was so gross.

Yes, Mrs. T was very epic.

Hmm, oH! one time, my math teacher, ( who's like, 30 ) was watching a video about twilight, it was fanmade, of two paper black and white cutouts of bella and edward puckering their lips, getting closer to each other, whith a blue and pink swirl background. it was WEIRD, and he had this concentrated look on his face, and I asked him a question, because I was waiting by his desk, and he was like, OH!

My maths teacher sprayed fire extinguisher on us and made us drink a mixture of tomato sauce, cereal, cordial, raw egg, and flour.

why would he do that?!

once, my taecher got up on her desk and started to dance.