98hime

School Stories

oh dear.. school stories.. shame i cant share most of mine tongue.gif

2nd grade: Had the most evil teacher ever, she kept me in detention every day during lunch, because my handwriting was always smudged (im left handed and back then you were only allowed to use pencils). The teach next to our room was a 4th gen science teacher who had a lot of pets in the class. One day, i got really mad about not being allowed to eat with the other kids, so i went into the next class (they were outside for recess) and stole a bunch of worms out of her worm bin, and put them ni the teachers slippers. She wore dress shoes but when she was at her desk she always flipped to her slippers. It was worth not having recess the rest of the year.

3rd grade: I had the schools oldest teacher. She would forget our names, forget she was reading to us and start doing math problems on the bored if we sat in the wrong spot. She insisted she would only drink well water and always brought a few bottles to school with her. One day me and a few of the other kids switched seats. I was Matt all day (a female matt at that). One of the boys took her coffee cup and replaces it with a white one with a spider in the bottom (real spider but one of those glass bottoms so you can drink out of it. Well, she didnt look later int he day she had some coffee... and saw it. She didnt come back that year other than one day for her retirement party.

4th grade: another year another teacher traumatized by yours truly. That one had a fear of snakes, and i wasnt scared of them yet...

and thats it. most of the stories after that I'd probably get in trouble for sharing since they involve trigger subjects and such. Lots of messing with DARE officers though. tongue.gif

Today, my amazing pyro-maniac chemistry teacher taught us how to spit fire. Put corn starch in a straw and blow the corn starch out of the straw and into an open flame. So I lit up the stove and and shot corn starch through it. It really works!! (Don't try it. I kinda burned the counter. tongue.gif)

Thanks chemistry class!

In grade one I asked to go to the bathroom, I guess the person that last used the toilet put the seat up, and because I was so small, when I went to sit down on it, I fell right in. I still remember having to walk back to the classroom drenched in toilet water. I had to wear an itchy teacher's sweater until my mum came with clothes.

Ah school stories. I have some weird ones.

In fourth grade one of the cafe staff had a picture of Edward from Twilight on the back of a card all the teachers wear. (Not joking, this is true.) One of my girl classmates who is on team Jacob shouted, "You're on team Edward!" And almost all the girls in my class except for me and my friend kept on shouting at her. It was so funny.

Another time in fourth grade, it was the cafe manager's birthday and the manager came out when some kids in my class banged on the tables and shouted her name. Soon afterwards, everyone in my class (Including me) started doing it. After that, the whole fourth grade in the cafe was doing it. And the manager was so happy about it. It was amazing.

This year, one teacher is really epic and weird at the same time.

My science and math teacher plays video games. Yep, you heard me right, Video Games! I think she's playing Modern Warfare 3 and some Batman game. Or, maybe she finished them. *Shrugs shoulders* Dunno.

The same teacher, before a benchmark, she played a slide show where we had to match what was on the screen. (She has a projector.) And trust me, those actions were weird! Some was on our own, some were with another person, and some were with two other people!

She also named the things she uses to teach with. The ELMO is Duke, and the smart board is Smartie.

I love my school and I'm only in elementry school. What will I find next year? Dunno. But I hope it's good. xd.png

a couple grades ago, a kid got expelled/suspended because he got in a fight. but everyone made it out like he put bombs in the school. so everyone kept saying "the bombs will go off at (insert time here)" so EVERYONE was all jumpy and waiting for something to blow up.

we had three different lunch periods (A,B,C). as i was walking to lunch my friend who had lunch before me told me that a kid popped a chip bag (where you push it and it opens from top/bottom). and everyone was screaming and running to the door. they thought it was a bomb and they all started to freak out xd.png

i laughed so hard when i heard that xd.pngD

One year my friend showed me how to make paper poppers, to say the least we were absolute PESTS with these, so one day out teacher asked us to make something with construction paper and I whispered to my friend "I have a great idea" which my friend knew would instantly be bad, so then I had made this huge paper popper, I popped it and got the desired effect, but 10X worse, the pop sounded like a bullet, some girl in my class screamed and the classroom went dead silent, the teacher came running in and said "WHAT WAS THAT?!" And everyone thought someone popped a balloon or something, but then someone said "Austin did it!" and the teacher looked at me and said "Austin did you do that?" And I said holding back laughter "Yes..." and then there was the obvious rant about blah blah blah im irresponsible and blah blah blah I'm in trouble, but my friend looked at me afterwards and said to me "That was amazing

Almost everybody in my class remebered that day

I have a lot more stories but more than likely most people don't want to hear them, this one is most memorable

Today, my amazing pyro-maniac chemistry teacher taught us how to spit fire. Put corn starch in a straw and blow the corn starch out of the straw and into an open flame. So I lit up the stove and and shot corn starch through it. It really works!! (Don't try it. I kinda burned the counter. tongue.gif)

Thanks chemistry class!

I've found that powdered sugar works better than corn starch.

One year my friend showed me how to make paper poppers, to say the least we were absolute PESTS with these, so one day out teacher asked us to make something with construction paper and I whispered to my friend "I have a great idea" which my friend knew would instantly be bad, so then I had made this huge paper popper, I popped it and got the desired effect, but 10X worse, the pop sounded like a bullet, some girl in my class screamed and the classroom went dead silent, the teacher came running in and said "WHAT WAS THAT?!" And everyone thought someone popped a balloon or something, but then someone said "Austin did it!" and the teacher looked at me and said "Austin did you do that?" And I said holding back laughter "Yes..." and then there was the obvious rant about blah blah blah im irresponsible and blah blah blah I'm in trouble, but my friend looked at me afterwards and said to me "That was amazing

That is the best story ever!

Well..This is the only story i got...

It was primary school my freind and I were doing some worksheets(Math), when suddenly Mrs Bocket threw a Used tissue, aiming at the rubbish bin but instead it hit my freind...Mrs Bocket Said "OOps! Can you put that in the bin please?" and she Walked off.

Normaly she tells us to not throw stuff around the classrom(pencils or tissues for example)...

I gave my social studies a clay pot I made in art class and he gave me a detention.

I don't even

I dunno if this counts as school, but I have a few stories from one of my after-school counselors (If you're the person I'm speaking of, I have one word to say.... STALKER)

Let's just say he's a bit on the... messed up side...

He loves combat. Anything to do with it. Once we were playing pool (he pwned me) and then somehow it broke out into a fencing match. I was thinking to myself "wth am I doing" the whole time, but it was awesome nonetheless.

Then once he downloaded Halo onto the school's computers and we played a free for all match and he killed me like 30 times

And then the countless times he's stolen my phone to text himself...

He also likes to intentionally guttermind me. Half the stuff he says makes me break out into laughing fits.

...Yeah, not the most sane person, but awesome anyways.

Also, in English we did the "which person fits what job" thing and I got engineer and the guy I have a one way crush on got mechanic and the teacher said he fixes what I build and we just stared at each other...

And that one time where my English teacher admitted to loving dubstep. I respected her after that...

My math teacher would make you take off your shoe if you were to borrow a pencil.

My math teacher would make you take off your shoe if you were to borrow a pencil.

All of my teachers do that :3c

Then once he downloaded Halo onto the school's computers and we played a free for all match and he killed me like 30 times

And then the countless times he's stolen my phone to text himself...

how did he download halo into the schools computer? aren't they like protected.

and thats awesome xd.png im gonna take my friends phone to text myself just psych her out X'D

how did he download halo into the schools computer? aren't they like protected.

He copied it from an external hard drive.

Once someone threw a rock at the metal catwalk thing, and it sounded like a bullet, and everyone started running and screaming and I was all "WHY IS EVERYBODY RUNNING AND SCREAMING AHHHHHHH"

I once had a pencil, and I was super-sick, so I accidently sneezed snot all over the pencil. The teacher was standing right there, so I was half-laughing, and said 'yeah, i'll go clean this up, sorry!' It was amazingly hilarious at the time.

About the "calling your teacher mom" thing, I call that one insane teacher Ruthii all the time (My best friend's name is Ruthii)

I call everyone Ruthii now... can't wait until school starts and I call an actual teacher Ruthii.

My high school was next to a small restaurant where they raised their own meat. Sometimes, the chickens would get onto the campus and walk around the school. It was pretty funny xd.png

I bring it back from the dead! >:D

Story for the day: I have a whole new level of respect for my elderly German teacher.

Some junior in my 5th period German class decided that since it was a Friday he was eligible to screw around and annoy everybody (this is the same guy who never brings any of his stuff to class, and then complains when he fails). In retaliation, Frau Siewert (the teacher) made him sing this twice, in front of the whole class. And then he had to sing it backwards. His face was so red at the end, omg...xd.png

(it's sung to the tune of "She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain", btw)

Edited by Ookami11

It was during an indonesian lesson, we were been taught colors... The teacher said a good way to remember the color green (hijau) in indonesian was something to do with grass...

There was a color compitition, everyone had to yell out the word and try to do it first and win. It came to green, and i yelled out Grass! I have the loudest voice in the school (teachers and students agree biggrin.gif) everyone was laughing for about 15 minutes, i was just standing there with my bright red face xd.png

I've made my math teacher, who hardly ever even smiles, laugh twice.

I consider myself legend. xd.png

Alright, so here is an interesting school BUS story, a rather unforgettable experience of mine. It will be a novel because when I write, I write novels. Sorry. =P

This happened in 7th grade, so a few years ago. Anyway, that year there was a new sixth grader on the bus with me, and we happened to have the same first name. Not uncommon, but it did get a little confusing when the bus driver had to take our attendance, etc. Anyway, this 6th grader with my name did not get along at all with one of the 8th graders on my bus. Now, I knew this 8th grader, and she was perfectly nice, so I don't know what she could have done to the 6th grader to have made her so mad.

But anyway, apparently they had so many problems with one another, they got moved to opposite ends of the bus. One morning, after the bus had picked me up and was moving to the other stops, we got to 6th-grader-with-my-name's stop, and the other kids boarded, but the bus didn't move. The 6th grade girl's mother was speaking to the driver but I couldn't really hear what was going on, except for that there were some issues that had made the 6th grader unable to ride the bus, as a punishment from either the school or her mother, or both. I would later find out why. But the 6th grader did not get on and the bus kept going.

We got to school and in first period, I got called down to the office, which is never a good sign. And this is very strange but, as I was walking to the principal's office, I had this feeling that it had something to do with what had happened that morning. I knew something bad was going on involving the 6th grader, and I knew her name was the same as mine, and I said "I would bet that they have the wrong person...oh well." Call my psychic but this was exactly the case.

When I got there, my parents were sitting in two of the principal's plushy yet intimidating chairs. My mom was a little teary-eyed and my father looked terribly uncomfortable. It sort of shocked me to see them there, but I took a seat. I don't remember what exactly happened while I was in there, since I was so nervous and usually my brain blocks out memories that involve lots of stress or anxiety. But it was something like this:

The principal, a nice lady who knew me fairly well prior to this visit, was all business. Hands clasped, lips pursed, it was pretty scary. I was then informed that I was in trouble for - what do you know - something involving the bus and the 8th grade girl who did not get along with the 6th grader. The principal said this: "We have reason to believe you were planning to bring a knife onto the bus and stab [name of 8th grade girl.]"

What? Me? Stab someone? Only I was really thinking "6th grade girl was gonna stab her??" So I proceeded to explain my understanding of the situation, which was spot-on. My last name starts with a D, and the other girl with my name had a last name which started with something like an M or N, later in the alphabet. The bus driver must have known there was drama including the 8th grader and the 6th grader, and looked at her roster, saw the first girl on there that matched that name (my name) and I was the first she saw, because D comes before N/M. Yes, fun times. They thought I was going to stab someone.

They figured it out almost instantly and realized I was not the right person, that I hardly even knew the 8th grader in question, etc. Afterwards the principal was extremely apologetic to me and my parents, who were very relieved to find out I was not going to stab anyone. We also found out the 6th grader had no intentions of stabbing anyone, so rest assured. It was just a stupid threat. You know kids.

Now my parents like to joke about that. My dad says that when the school first called them and told them that, he went looking in the kitchen to see which knife I took. One of our smaller kitchen knives was missing (I suppose it was in the sink at the time) and he was apparently "disappointed I only took the little one" xd.png Oh, dad.

Edit: Holy mother of science, this is a really long post.

Edited by glamoursea2

Once my friend claimed he had 3 dead squirrels full of drugs in his locker. Somehow the word got to the admins. and he almost got expelled.

I invented a language, got half the school to speak it fluently.

Back in 5th grade the fire alarm went off in the cafeteria during my lunch period. The fire was actually a piece of chicken that burned. While we were all outside this girl I had a crush on stole my jacket because I was just holding it, and it was cold. I ran after her and my teacher picked us up by the collars and said, "OK, break it up you two love birds." I was humiliated, yet weirdly satisfied.

Edited by Wantdew

I was in 11th grade, and it was a typical Wednesday at school. Wednesdays were short days, and generally we never do much on those days since classes are so short, and so we were all happy that it was only two more class periods until the end of the day. Suddenly, the intercom goes off saying that everyone needed to evacuate the building because of a gas leak. So, we all headed out to the fields and away from the building. I really couldn't see anything because we were at the back of the school, but I do remember seeing some white van drive up to the school. After a while of just sitting there doing nothing, we eventually had to go home. We weren't allowed to get our stuff. It wasn't much of a problem for me though 'cause I already had my stuff with me. The next day went by as normal.

Then there was this time where we went into a lockdown because some guy had a gun. It was really freaky as heck, honestly thinking I was probably gonna die. Though when they caught him, it was just a toy gun, those ones that look real but aren't. Yeah, I really dunno why he was walking around with that. :/ weirdo.

On a side note, the alarm thing that goes off when there's a lockdown is really annoying. |: it keeps playing the entire time through, and the voice gets stuck in your head. "Security alert! Security Alert!" After a while you're like, please shut up. I did find it cool though that when it went off, the doors would close by themselves. GHOST DOORS!

Interesting that you have such a system for lockdowns.

Lockdowns at my school are just "sit and be quiet in a dark room and lock the doors and put the blinds on the windows because murderers/fugitives/unauthorized visitors" or "go stand outside of the school in the bus loop and watch the hypothetical fire" tongue.gif