98hime

School Stories

I remember one from a German school... the teacher never showed up for class. There was no sub, so we spent the whole class talking and being crazy. Some of the guys were doing chin ups on the door frame. blink.gif I just talked to a cute goth guy happy.gif

Some girl told me this happens a lot at their school...

Today I had belated birthday balloons delivered to me from a friend. Then later on at lunch, some girls who I kind of know but don't talk to at all came up to me with even more birthday balloons and a pink crown and started singing. Was very awkward for me. .__. And the fact that practically everyone was wishing me a happy birthday; not used to that at all.

Edited by Ztarz

We had this advisory parent lunch thing. It was pretty funny, because we played this game, where the kids and adults were on opposite teams, and had to ask the other team a question to see if they could get it. If they couldn't, then the other team got a point. So, one of the moms asked, "Who's the lead singer of Nickelback?" And in less than a second I said, "Chad Kroeger." And everyone just stared at me... It was awkward.

Also, in advisory, we played this awesome game. My advisory chose some music genres, like Classic Rock, Alternative, Pop, Rap, Country, 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s etc. And then we would pick one, and then she's play a song from that genre. Whoever guessed what it was got candy. It was a pretty easy way to get free candy...for me at least.

My PE teacher cussed our class out when I was in 11 grade

she legitly screamed us and every other word was profanity

my class was not the most behave of classes

Our Biology (yes, Biology) teacher is gifted in the chest area and well, she forgot to zip up her jacket all the way up once and we could see her bra.

She didn't know till one of the girls from my class told her.

We laaaaaaaaaaaughed... xd.png

Yesterday in math class my teacher was trying to figure out this new projector thing that was just installed (it's on the wall and projects down at an angle on the whiteboard, it connects to his laptop and has a pen that he can use on the whiteboard as a mouse), so half the period we fooled around as he got the pen to work, and the other half we played Monopoly: Here and Now.

See, that's how math class should be like. tongue.gif

Oh, not really a strange thing, but in Ceramics we were making head sculptures, and I dropped mine and the side of the head just flattened. D'oh.

Erm, I have a few all girls classes, History being one of them. So, we went into the library, and then the boys History class came in and we started talkimg, and my teacher, Mr. D, says, "I don't what's wrong with this class! A couple boys walk in and you all go crazy!"

i was in the courtyard at my school and everyone was crowded around the breakfast cart, which had been abandoned by the lunch lady who runs it, and there were these two really scraggly looking men with beards and tattered tye-dye shirts sitting on backpacks. one was playing the guitar and the other was singing. and some kid was throwing muffins at them (he got the muffins from the breakfast cart)

i STILL think that was a dream.

also this one time these two boys were fighting.... one had the other in a headlock under his arm, and he was spitting curse words every which way while the guy being strangled was punching him in the gut. it was a lot more violent than it sounds. the corporal who patrols the school had to pull them apart and he was holding them by their jacket hoods screaming at them.

and these two girls were arguing, then one started screaming and jumped on the other and tackled her. they wrestled on the ground for a bit but before any teacher came over, they ran off.

okay, last one, seriously xd.png

there was this big crowed in the courtyard all c=in a circle so i went up to see what they were watching. these two guys were break dancing in the center of the circle. every once in a while, one of them would stop and another guy would jump in. they did this for twenty minutes and the teachers were even watching, too. then the bell rang....but man, it was pretty funny. spontaneous break-dancing.

oh yeah, and there was this guy pole dancing.

i'm not gonna get into that.

yes, it was a GUY.

After school on Mondays I have a two-hour Latin lesson. During the lesson, one of the other teachers walks in and takes the biscuits the Latin teacher (her name is Mrs Merrington) had planned to give us. Later on, she lets us all go off for a break, and the others in my class decided to play hide and seek. This is coming from a group of 14/15 year olds. xd.png I just watched the mayhem.

Not sure if it classifies as 'weird' though.

Pole dancing, oh, god, now I remember . I don't even know how I forgot, a kid in my class, Nathan, he went outside, and started to dance around the pole, than, his friends joined and and started to dance suggestively, THEN they started to strip O_O they got in alot.png of trouble

Not sure if it's strange, but it was strange to me...

One time, the fire drills went off so we had to leave the building. We had to stay out there, in the cold, for like, an HOUR, while they TRIED to shut off the fire drills....they were broken or something. >.>

Edited by Infinis

Some homeless guy had a massive heart attack on my college campass and I saw them covering the body with a sheet. Needless to say I was a little scared of that.

in my 7th grade year there was a power outage at my middle school for half the day.... then there was my 8th grade year and a flash flood closed the school down and trapped all of us as school.. bum bum bum.... then there was another power outage my 8th grade year.... and now, my sophomore year in high school there was another power outage today, this morning from 7:30 to 10:15, and school starts at 8:00. Playing Apples to Apples with my Programming teacher and class was Legit, but when I had to go the Algebra and do work while in the main area in the middle of the school with like 7 other classes, then the lights comming on I had had enough. bye bye school, hello xbox 360!

yea I left school, what about it? lol it was legit, everyone was freaking out and starting fights left and right. Extra security was called in like the police) to maintain the halls.

hahahahaha. roflcopters is starting up... rofl..rofl..roflololololololololololol!!!!!

well just like 30 minutes after the power went out I learned that our schools electricity grid and generators are under the swimming pools... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif , yea I was like really guys ... really and you don't know what caused it.....

Erm...the 8 minute run. My friend Ben started running with me for hte last few laps. It helped though, because I got eight laps and a fourth of a lap. Whew! Thank goodness it's over!

My teacher has a really low voice, but when he was talking about math, the bell rang for recess and then he started talking really fast and then his voice cracked. Our whole class burst into laughter.

My science teacher set her arm on fire purposely.
Why'd she do that?

Edited by lachrymation

Today during play rehearsal my teacher was suggesting to people what to do, and she was suggesting wiping their tongues with their hands (after eating something gross) and actually licked her hands a couple times. She then freaked out and yelled for one of us to open the door so she could go wash them tongue.gif

Having water aerodics in PE. The coaches didn't tell us that we had it. Nobdoy brought their swimsuits. They got mad at us.

Also, my English class is right next to one of the History rooms. It's the classroom of a teacher who used to be in the military. Haha, he walked into our classroom and said, "If your kingdom disrupts our kingdom one more time, we'll declare war and it'll be so bad that it'll make World War II look like a picnic!" Ah...Good times.

Oh, and this Science teacher said, "If I could do one thing before I die, Id get laid."

Oh, and someone sending a threat to my school and we had to get released from class early so the police could search the school.

Edited by chuhulil

Pffft, God how many storries to tell here? Well lately I've done several odd things at my school and heres about the wierdest: When my principal (New principal) first came to my school he made a promice to our school that he would shave his head if we got over the goal of 100 on testing scores. Well we got 103 and everyone that got distinguashed (how do you spell that?!?!?) got to shave a big chunk of hair off my principal. I was one of them!!!!!!!!!! It was odd yet fun. Whats your story? Remember I love chatting don't be shy! biggrin.gif

I told her my friend Squishy (nickname) had Squishy babies. For lunch on the trays were tatertot things. Sammy laughed and spit milk on Emily right next to her.