wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

This little frick. I bred them, incubated them to get my long-awaited Iratus, and waited for them to hatch. Yesterday, their egg softshelled, and was sick for a while, so I warded it... only to realize my folly just now when they finally hatched. Somebody slap me -_-'

A gen 2 Gold Shimmer and a CB Pink Sapphire died on me because I forgot to unfog them.

This is the second CB Pink Sapphire that died under my care and I still have no CBs.

I simply cannot.

Bred a prize with a celestial, the multiclutch had a prize egg in it, except I don't have any egg slots and I didn't realize. Whoever finds that prize, enjoy! 💀

Edited by 0x08

@0x08 Aw! I actually just did the same, though I was aware of being egg locked. I was too eager to breed this new pair, so I thought that any possible prize offspring would likely find a good home, anyway.

Good luck to everyone who like to hunt for shinies! 😸

I’m usually pretty comfortable using decline, but yesterday I let someone wear me down on a trade. Come to find out one of the hatchlings I accepted is not CB like I assumed it was. I should have cancelled and kept my trios!

Edited by Googs

10 hours ago, 0x08 said:

Bred a prize with a celestial, the multiclutch had a prize egg in it, except I don't have any egg slots and I didn't realize. Whoever finds that prize, enjoy! 💀

I catch today cele 2g from silver prize xD

Stupid thing: Freeze CB Ice xD

Edited by Erra

On 9/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, Tiira said:

Aw! I actually just did the same, though I was aware of being egg locked. I was too eager to breed this new pair, so I thought that any possible prize offspring would likely find a good home, anyway.

Good luck to everyone who like to hunt for shinies! 😸

Apparently whoever caught the shiny from my pair didn't like it since I just picked it up from the AP!

Edited by Tiira

i needed a 2g motus cantor from caligene to get ready for halloween. managed to trade for 4 eggs but their times weren't as close together as i would ideally like, so i asked a friend to hold 2 while i earthquaked the first set.

stupid thing #1: i didn't realize i only had one available green.

fortunately my friend had one and offered to try for me. both of the ones on her scroll hatched and stayed... but, stupid thing #2, i hadn't asked her to influence them female. precogged them when she sent them back, and ofc they're both male. 😒

(lucky for me, one of the ones i earthquaked was unaffected, so at least i will have the mate i need for halloween.)

Oh, okay. Seems I've been seeing more rares again lately. Today I saw a silver, and I had time to change biome, go back and actually click the egg... well, congrats to whoever got it. 😿

I went to the caves for some new eggs and immediately caught a leetle tree - at least, I would have caught it, if I remembered to clear up some egg space beforehand... ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶

Counted the TOD wrong so one of my zombie fodder's tombstone will disappear on 30th, another one will die on 1st. 🙈

2 hours ago, D-wing said:

Counted the TOD wrong so one of my zombie fodder's tombstone will disappear on 30th, another one will die on 1st. 🙈

At least Halloween breeding week has an increased chance of revival, so you can revive the 30th one now.

1 minute ago, Shadowdrake said:

At least Halloween breeding week has an increased chance of revival, so you can revive the 30th one now.

Oh the Halloween breeding week also increased the zombified chances? I've never know that.:o It was fail but thank you for the information! :)

knowingly egg locked, going through, impulse breeding my halloween dragons to send to the AP

oh man that's right, caligene looks great with enraged aegis

breed

... wait i had planned to keep that ages ago

8|

eta: someone AMAZING gifted me one ❤️ ❤️

Edited by psyrae

20 hours ago, D-wing said:

Oh the Halloween breeding week also increased the zombified chances? I've never know that.:o It was fail but thank you for the information! :)

according to wiki: lowest to highest success: day time, night time, 31st of a month, the week of Halloween breeding, and Halloween itself

I bred not a single mate for any holiday dragon I bred or picked up last year. Good job me. But at least I can now focus on randomly breeding or catching whatever I feel like, so that's a plus! xD

I was already hitting ABANDON when I realized the AP egg had a CENT code.

I wasted Precognition on a CB egg that I didn't care what gender it was.

not sure if this is "stupid" exactly but i really wanna tell this somewhere so

i picked up a Vampire egg from the AP and. didn't realize it was a Vampire egg. and i didn't know what Vamp hatchlings look like.

so it hatched and i just...looked at it. so confused. what did i do? what's going on?? it looks dead ???

anyways: whoever put that egg on the AP is very kind and i appreciate it but i cannot believe i didn't notice the "bitten by" section in the bio

I was breeding mates for my new Halloweens and I needed a 2g pitfire x ember, so I bred one and then went to add its lineage link to my spreadsheet. Turns out, that ember wasn't CB even though I had labeled it CB. I have had this dragon since 2012 and it's had the wrong name for that entire time. And now all my pitfires are on cooldown so I can't try again till next week.

Missed TWO CB zyumorphs today because I didn’t listen to my hunch of “huh. Maybe you should grab that.” 
granted I didn’t know they were zyumorphs but still.

Edited by Cuon

Decided to earthquake a scroll full of shumogas and cantos. Spent the past few days gathering them up, waiting for other eggs to hatch. Finally just about ready to do the earthquake…

yeah, so, um. Apparently I don’t have any green dragons.

whups.