wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Inactivity. I had long absences every year, so I missed most of the holidays and releases since I joined. Most of my oldest dragons are messy/commons. Still hunting for many dragons. No scroll organization. Wasted hundreds of actions/freezes by not using them. Not using the forums. Never completed any lineages. Now it's going to take me 3+ years to complete my goals (maybe longer) which I could have completed thrice had I been more dedicated/older when I joined.  

Also in the past weeks I've stared at 1 CB thunder dragon and 2 CB cheese dragon descriptions for like 5 seconds before clicking on them so obviously someone else got them. This happens a lot, why does my brain buffer instead of clicking??

Not really that stupid BUT I just learned that using earthquake on a Cantormaris egg WILL make it hatch green even if it stays unaffected by the earthquake and later hatches "naturally" lmaoooo

Thinking that I didn't need to keep any spreadsheets when I started playing  in 2018.  Now, I am trying to sort through what feels like a gazillion dragons to put them in a spreadsheet so I can see what I am still missing and where I stand with the hundreds of lineage projects I started over the years.

went "hey i can breed these two now!" while egglocked :( not just once.. twice! not even two hours apart!

I had all my checkers in 1 group, not realizing that when you put too much info in Wordpad it will mess itself up and delete things. Had to go back thru everything.

I accidentally killed a Lotaans egg instead of abandoning it. I have misclicked, like, 3 or 4 of them since the hydra release.

7 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

I have misclicked, like, 3 or 4 of them since the hydra release.

Me too! Its darn annoying XD 

Happens with Lunars and Golds, wisterias and silvers, and Zyus versus galvanics, now another one to add to the mix. I used to look for a specific word, if it is something good by the time you read what it is, its long gone. 

Loooool oh absolutely this! Me when I misclick yet another Lotaan or Deep Sea egg: wrong scales wrong scales wrong scales!!! 🤣

Yesterday, I bred my CB legendary to another CB dragon - got 2g legendary egg - and it was autoabandobed, because I forgot I was scrollocked. 😂 So I guess, I will make at least somebody happy. 

I can't breed this Nebula with my drake even though they have nearly identical codes...

Technically, I couldn't know that, but still...

Some time ago I got CB Spitfire with the 7sSon (perfect caps and all) code. I didn't have much use of it; I even tried to trade it, but no bites.

Meh. I didn't know what to do with it, so finally yesterday I decided to breed it to my CB Purple, making and Ultraviolet. Success. Cool.

Today I caught cb Sapphire with the code or234 😵 Perfect caps too. They should be together!

Accepted a trade for a CB Venturis hatchie thinking it was a CB Cloudplume hatchie and lost out on a CB Pink Zyu in the process... not sure if I want to facepalm or cry, maybe a little of both because I am very angry at myself for not double-checking 💢

Edited by Myoukin

Well, my inexperience Is showing...

I needed a Blue Sapphire, I got one, got it JUST enough views so it would hatch safely and fogged it for the remaing few days. It hatched, so I unfogged it. Yeah, it turned yellow... I had no idea it could yellow up after hatching!

I even got another blue from the cave in the meantime and traded it, because I already had one 🤦‍♀️

I received a request about 2g kin from my cb prize x sunsong, but seems like these two dragons have another plans 🤪

02D2795E-271F-4C17-B732-431C3582D8A1.thumb.jpeg.f73096226cd0dca7c1a5e7717de8eb5e.jpeg

I neglected to set an alarm for very quickly hatching a Zyumorph egg that I had fogged, and it died. :)

Edited by 0x08

accidentally grabbed a deep sea egg because it Was a canto egg. now i’m egglocked and can’t breed for anything right now >:/

Missed a CB stat today, first time I've ever even seen one drop in the cave. At least I know they are real... lol

Didn't pay attention to my scroll for a few days and an Electric hatchling grew up before I could stun it. 

I saw a gold in the cave and actually refreshed the page once before it was gone.

Forgot to influence the new eggs so now I have to get more because a lot of the hatchlings precogged male

My stupid thing was leaving a fresh ish trade egg on allure. Sorry those who offered on my egg :( 

Wouldnt feel right to trade a sick egg so its cancelled until its not sick, sorry. 

I still feel very very stupid about trading my first and only chicken for an ice dragon, when I could have just gotten one bred (I don’t mind lineaged dragons, even messy ones) much easier. Have not seen a single chicken since then, and I was lucky enough to grab it even after hesitating for a second. :(

i forgot to fog a bred sapphire and now he’s yellow…. ugh…

I accepted a trade without checking the lineage as the dragon had the fitting breed and gender - only to find out that it was a mis-gendered kid of a mirrored version of the lineage I was looking for *headdesk* dash1.gif

Edited by Astreya

traded for a couple of advertised saltkin checkers... only to realize, after the other person accepted, that they're regular holiday checkers (not saltkin). i think i got so excited that the gemshard was bred on the right day to match the gemshards in its ancestry that i didn't notice there were no spriters alts. 😒😔

Edited by miaou
i tyup gud :3