wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Someone gifted me a mate for my ribbon dancer. I misbred the ribbon dancer. Dangit! No 3G checker with black for me.. sad.gif

Saw a CB gold! blink.gif And thought it was a speckle-throated or something so I didn't click.

Edit: caught a CB nebula thinking it must be silver.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Refreshing past countless hollies in the ap.

Just refreshed past a holly hatchling. I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway, but it would have been nice to see the lineage.

Just bred a specific 2nd gen gold I meant to gift to someone straight to the AP; I stupidly didn't register being scroll locked while checking available egg slots. I'm so mad at myself I could cry... but I guess someone's going to be ridiculously happy when they snag it in a couple days...

deciding to hoard messy hollys instead of help my bf get his pairs of adult christmas dragons only to have to turn around and use some of them as trading fodder to get what he needs last minute x.x

I spelt a word wrong on one of the Christmas tags and it even was in my native language. Shame on me. rolleyes.gif

Didn't notice that, even though I wasn't egg-locked, I forgot that I hit the overall limit of 21. Oh well, someone's going to get a lovely 2G AoC. ;D

I caught a messy Snow Angel egg I wanted to grow and breed to Cuor di Lana to have a Christmas baby with the lineage name. After all the care and the incubation to have it mature in time, I went to breed it and found out it was apparently bred on 19th - the day before the egg was laid.

It looks like I failed to remember a breeding restriction preventing fresh Holiday dragons from being bred. ohmy.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna

Finished playing yet another game of Mana Alchemy (which I'm a bit sick of, after playing it to get up to 50 gifts!), completed the game, then accidentally pressed one of my bookmarks. Now I have to play it again because I didn't press submit mana!!! dry.gif

I've been hunting for a Winter & forgot I could breed one myself!

Edited by sbowen

Played too much Mana Alchemy. I think I've sent around 150ish presents and still have 250 to go ... I need a button to send to 20 random people at once!

Used Earthquake before my Christmas eggs hatched and ended up killing two nice-lineaged Winter Magis.

Well since I have no mouse I am not very good at sliding with the touchpad. I was in the Coast and saw a CB Silver and my arrow goes right over it and I click the space around it until I finally notice a second later and move it so I could grab it. By the time I did that though it was gone sad.gif

Oh well, hopefully I can catch one next time but I really hate my touchpad now tongue.gif

I guess this was stupid: Early in this year's holiday event I started the Alchemy game. First tile I got was a mana bomb, and without thinking placed it next to the center neutral tile. Blew that up which left no tile to play off of. Earned one mana in that game. wink.gif

Just found out one of the eggs my holiday dragons bred this year (that I didn't keep) has a code that I'm collecting. I didn't pay attention to the codes before keeping one of eggs. Brilliant.

Edited by LaHaine

When I first joined, I was really stupid, and didn't post my eggs anywhere and they all died. I couldn't even figure out why.

Even worse, the majority of the eggs I picked up where Frills, but since they all died, I didn't get any.

You'll be able to continue that line next year smile.gif

Sure, but it will be a neverending task.

On my first holiday release, I froze a cb Grave before I started caring about lineages. Now I'm kicking myself.

Of course, the stupidest thing was not joining DC when I first learned about it on an author's livejournal.

Edited by SilverGreeneye