wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Ouch. Well, if it makes you feel better I also misclicked and bred to holidays out of season and they flat out refused to go near each other. I was aiming for the dragon above it and the worse part is if it was in season it would have actually been a nice lineage. dry.gif

Ahh I've done that before. dry.gif Luckily all refusals are turned off during holiday breeding, but still. Refusals hurt.

I just looked at my scroll, saw I had two eggs, and bred a pretty thinking I was unlocked. It autoabandoned. I forgot to count the hatchies. Oops.

decided to go through my scroll and breed all the CB pairs i have to dump 2g purebreds on the AP and also to test out pairings.

my autumns, that i've had since 08? refused. *sighs*

edit: oh FOR PETE'S i just realized what was supposed to be a 2g red ended up being an inbred 3g mistake, thanks to a wonderful misclick. uuuuugh

Edited by silverstreak12

Organized an entire lineage project with my sister, caught tons of eggs for it, made all the influences only to realize that all of the names have already been taken. Why, God, WHY???

Add a prefix to the names? Insert extra spaces between words?

Add a prefix to the names? Insert extra spaces between words?

We'll try, but the names are a bit long, hopefully it's not too much of extra space. :S

Kept a messy for a lineage, thinking it was CB... Thankfully clicked on its view page before I bred it and caught the mistake in time.

I always click all the bloodscales in the volcano because something in their description makes me think they're silvers or coppers dry.gif

My heart just dropped.

.-. 2G......

rename the parents? if someone catches a silver and sees the parents' names politely say something like "this egg autoabandoned and i'd really appreciate getting it back" (something shorter, obviously) they might return it

I always click all the bloodscales in the volcano because something in their description makes me think they're silvers or coppers dry.gif

THIS EGG GLITTERS ODDLY IN THE LIGHT.

Damn the glitter. dry.gif

Wasting all of my reds with incubating way too quickly. Always. mad.gif

I clicked on the cave and dragon page repeatedly for around 5 minutes before I figured out what I was going to do - and it WASN'T on DC. >.>

AND THEN - I missed a 3rd gen silver that I could've gotten except I was egg locked. How nice.

Edited by Lavaedra

Breeding my metals when I'm egglocked and I have a feeling they're going to breed true.

They have never failed to do so, and as such are promptly auto-abandoned to the AP.

Aimed for a Paper and got a misclick. Let my Vampire bite it, and of course it died. What a waste of a slot, I could have as well waited for a bit, it's evening my time in 5 hours. dry.gif

rename the parents? if someone catches a silver and sees the parents' names politely say something like "this egg autoabandoned and i'd really appreciate getting it back" (something shorter, obviously) they might return it

I'd feel bad about asking for such a thing because it was my mistake & now it's not technically my egg in any sort of way. I hope whoever finds it makes the lineage I planned on for Vday! Val09 x Silver checker...<3

Aimed for a Paper and got a misclick. Let my Vampire bite it, and of course it died. What a waste of a slot, I could have as well waited for a bit, it's evening my time in 5 hours.  dry.gif

Hahahaha, it always happens to me with purple ridgewings because of my hopeless optimism about running into a tan one. dry.gif

Instead of breeding in different times of day hoping for some better luck, I breed all available pairs of a certain dragon kind hoping for an egg at once, and therefore wasting all available dragons without any results.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Saw a Pyralspite on the coast.

And I goes like: oh there why there is a Pyralspite?

And Damn it was a Pyralspite(coast)

I lower the IQ of whole street.

Saw a Pyralspite on the coast.

And I goes like: oh there why there is a Pyralspite?

And Damn it was a Pyralspite(coast)

I lower the IQ of whole street.

So your name is Anderson? biggrin.gif

I had a 2nd gen silver up for trade and when I decided it was time to influence and hatch, it was below 3 days *headdesk*

Apparently the reason I keep missing the Thuwed breedings is because I requested a specific type of EGG instead of specific PAIRING. D: I was so frantic to get on the lists, I didn't realize what I clicked.

I just auto'd a 2G gold from gold and Radiant Angel. rolleyes.gif

Forgot to check if I had space before I bred... figures that I bred them when I didn't have space, they'd produce an egg.

Well, good luck for whoever catches that pretty.

Edited by Silverswift