wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Missed a CB silver cause I sat in shock instead of clicking on it. dry.gif

So I just clicked on what I thought was a Pyralspite, only to realize I misread the egg description and got myself stuck with a Moonstone for 5 hours. Then I checked, and it wasn't even the right biome for a Pyralspite. I'm way too tired for this.

I keep on missing out on the "leave dummy egg/hatchling" gifts because in my excitement I switch to the AP to get an egg only to remember afterwards that I cannot trade it for the next 5 hours.

...that has happened twice in the past week. mad.gif

So I just clicked on what I thought was a Pyralspite, only to realize I misread the egg description and got myself stuck with a Moonstone for 5 hours. Then I checked, and it wasn't even the right biome for a Pyralspite. I'm way too tired for this.

Me too. The annoying thing is when you start missing pyralspites thinking 'oh, another moonstone' as well.

Me too. The annoying thing is when you start missing pyralspites thinking 'oh, another moonstone' as well.

my favorite is when i grab a pyralspite from the volcano thinking i was in the alpine or coast. sigh

I keep on missing out on the "leave dummy egg/hatchling" gifts because in my excitement I switch to the AP to get an egg only to remember afterwards that I cannot trade it for the next 5 hours.

...that has happened twice in the past week. mad.gif

Actuall you only have to wait with CB eggs (from the biomes). AP eggs can be abandoned/AP'd immediately unsure.gif

Actuall you only have to wait with CB eggs (from the biomes). AP eggs can be abandoned/AP'd immediately unsure.gif

blink.gif

If that's the case then I have definitely done something stupid. xd.png

Not so stupid of me, but the eggs I wanted hitted the AP an hour earlier than calculated so of course now none of my eggs want to hatch since apparently all fansites are pretty UV dead xd.png

I just refreshed right past a CB Gold. I could have probably caught it too. It would have been my first ever. *cries*

Thinking that I'll ever win in the DC Raffle. laugh.gif

Maybe I'll have some luck this year though...

Edited by Deinosaur

I freeze this little guy here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DUReQ fo free up a slot. Nothing wrong about it, but i need a free eggslot. *facepalm* I was so exited to be able to grab a Dino egg and was eggocked as usual. wacko.gif

Now i will release him in the wilderness. *crying*

Going through double checking on description acceptance statuses for this family and wondering why "Gotham Darkflame" didn't have as many "Actions" options as her siblings...

Duh. She's the only one who isn't a VAMPIRE with the "BITE" BSA...

getting a vine hatchling and thinking it's an alt even though

1. caveborn alt vines don't exist

2. you can't tell if it's an alt until it goes to stage 2

getting a vine hatchling and thinking it's an alt even though

1. caveborn alt vines don't exist

2. you can't tell if it's an alt until it goes to stage 2

Actually, you can, by the color itself. An alt vine is recognized immediately for the darker green tone and orange eyes and belly, which is also the color of the flower buds once it grows them during gendering. wink.gif

YOU REFUSED! How could you REFUSE? You were PERFECT together! D: D: </3 </3

Oh man D: At least with christmas they can make babies? If I'm not totally messing up again with what I (think I) know of how DC works blink.gif

YOU REFUSED!  How could you REFUSE?  You were PERFECT together!  D: D: </3 </3

How could they DARE?! (sorry, I could not resist - but yes, I feel your pain, too)

@Rhynn Collins: Yeah, during Christmas season, they can make pretty Mistletoe babies smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Rhynn Collins: Yeah, during Christmas season, they can make pretty Mistletoe babies smile.gif

Not if they already refused, or has that been changed?

At first I thought "Oh well, one of them's a common, so that isn't too bad..., you can just use another one" but then I saw the codes. That really sucks, they would have been perfect together. sad.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

If you select the breed action from the Holiday's action page, it can breed again with formerly refused mates. Holidays won't refuse anything during their own breeding season, no matter what happened in the past. It's all in the party magic!

Huh, okay... was it always like this (I mean since it has been implemented on June 10th, 2011) or was that modified later, that there's an exception at Christmas?