wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just now I accidentally clicked a CB Grey and locked myself for the next 5 hours while Tree Hunting. -Kicks self- I suppose I could abandon Thursday's Neglected exp but... I don't wanna... DX

Oh yeah, that too-- I was even actually on my computer at midnight but decided to play Solitare thinking "Meh, there won't be anything new with my zombie or anything." xd.png (Normally I always check my Zombie if I'm on at midnight)

Last night I kicked a vamp egg about to hatch to the AP only to find out I can only have one Leetle Tree anyway

Deciding not to bring my brand new laptop on vacation and not get 09 Christmas dragons, and let my eggs die >.>

TODAY while hunting, decide to leave my laptop on and start coloring some pictures, and missing BOTH A CB GOLD AND SILVER within minutes of eachother >.<

I decided to finish my Pokemon Platinum for the holidays instead of going to DC...and realizing this mistake only a few minutes ago. |||OTL

eh. I behaved magnificently stupid today. I was locked with 3 hatches and 5 eggs. then, after having failed in my French credit I came home very angry, abandoned my nice inbred Red and a CB Vamp (it was my first bite!!!) and tried to catch something special that would bring me consolation after failure. my internet though was VERY slow today, I missed all the eggs I wanted and even caught a Waterhorse egg instead of a Chick! it infuriated me and I killed poor Waterhirse (the first time I killed an egg) and after a while realized that this dead egg counts for an egg on my scroll, so I have 3 live eggs and one dead and I'm scroll-locked again. I wish I didn't open my scroll at all today!!!

I wasn't thinking at the moment & froze my ungendered CB Winter hatchie with the code ABBY that I had other plans for, in order to unlock my scroll, instead of my long-lineaged pink that I bred myself & wasn't really important sad.gif

Hope if I don't catch that tree I've been after for the past 2 days straight that I'll atleast be able to grab something else worth the frustration.

I think that one of the most stupid things I've done is that I forget where on my scroll I've mine dragons (earlier today I didn't find mine geodes, lol, I thought I had released all of them) - maybe not all too stupid, but I feel stupid since I use to have order on my scroll and knows exactly where every dragon is...

When I first joined DC *not too long ago actually...* I caught an ice egg on my first day off the AP as 1 of my 4 dragons and being the noob I was, I knew about frozen and dead eggs/hatchies and thought it was a "frozen" egg and threw it back into the AP only to find out the day after it was one of the trio eggs which were rare and very hard to get eggs...and for the longest time I thought the vampire s1 hatchie were dead hatchies and was amazed people wanted them so much....

Saw a vamp in the AP and accidentally pressed the refresh button again. .__. At least it was only a vamp.

I think for me, it would be perhaps killing my Stone hatching a bit earlier to try for a zombie.

or I could just have terrible luck. *facepalm because this isn't stopping her from pondering killing a adult to see if she can raise a zombie*

Accidentally freezing a dragon I was using for a lineage project. Wasn't a huge loss, but i wanted to kick myself nonetheless.

This for me. I missed the harvests and the snow angels AND the Trio release. I'm still kicking myself.

oh man the trio release and the black marrow release defiantly.

Recently, I searched for something like a Cheese or an Origami just for the heck of it. Both showed up minutes apart... And I was doing something else and was too slow once I realized it.

Maybe I should stop multitasking when hunting....

My first day on DC I got a gold and not realizing it's rarity released it to get a guardian egg...

Ouch, ouch, and ouch. That makes all my other mistakes sound little and insignificant. Well, hey, it was unbelievable luck on your first day. I wish something like that happened to me.

well my stupidest thing i can think of is that i was browsing the trade thread and saw that someone was trading a 2nd colored stripe for a different 2nd colored stripe and so i went and breed my two CB stripes and they actually gave me an egg. unfortunately i had five eggs already and my 2nd gen pb stripe auto-abandoned on me which had me face-palming for about 3 minutes afterwords.

Facepalm x2 combo!

I had a male-influenced Ridgewing I wanted to freeze. It was taking it's sweet time gendering, and it was set to grow up sometime during the night. So I froze it, figuring it had enough views to gender not long after.

So cue me waiting two whole days before I remember S1 hatchies now stay S1. censorkip.gif it.

I make stupid decisions after midnight. Tonight is a prime example. Used earthquake and killed all 5 of my eggs. Oops. :'( I need to stop visiting my scrolll after midnight. I've done other stupid things after midnight as well (dropping rare eggs, miscounting hatchlings and accidentally bred a pretty lineaged egg that autoabandoned, etc).

I can't believe I just killed all 5 of my eggs tonight in one foul swoop....

uhhhh... i abandoned a two headed and the first egg i breeded i guess...