wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I had four hatchlings and three eggs, but I forgot I'd killed a hatchling earlier, so the egg I bred for my lineage project was autoabandoned. orz

Sooo many:

-Qutting DC soo many times and missing ALL the holidays.

-joining the forum sooo late i missed a ton of stuff

-inbreeding all my BBWs and not realising until i realised what inbreeding and lineges are.

-missing soooo many CB blacks, stripes, metalics ect.

-Catching Eggs off the cave and getting locked and missing soo many of the awesome stuff.

Meeer i wish i can go back and redo all of that...

I have some pairs for my lineage project and now I bred two wrong dragons. For the second time. -.-

I haven't done many stupid things... but I greatly regret not persisting with cave hunting when CB Silvers, trios and CB stripes were common-er @.@

At the time I actually thought they were rare!

Bred myself a beautiful black stripe... which then autoabandoned because I'd forgotten to drop an egg first. Then blacks and stripes stopped breeding, and I still don't have any black stripes. xd.png At least I made somebody happy!

- taking some (!!!) time off, that was enough to miss every holiday

- trying to hatch eggs without click-sites, because of which an ice I caught the day I joined died

- this wasn't my mistake, but: MY STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION BROKE AND I MISSED CB ICE BECAUSE OF IT!!! (that was a month ago, not during their releases)

I was hunting for the new eggs and BAm LEETE TREE! I clicked maddly on it.

"You already have too many eggs and you decided not to take it." FML i had to accidently click on a deep sea egg!

I'm stupid today. blink.gif If you got a random reject on your description, it might be me misclicking, and now I accepted instead of abstaining. My hardcore-style learning of History (aka repeating every sentence like crazy for two minutes) is getting to my brain.

I quit for a while and missed all the cool holiday eggs.

I only got 1 old pink before they were discontinued and I didn't get enough CB blacks and Stripes when they were common.

My mistake was not joining DC earlier im still a rather new member and i wish i was around a long time before

I accidentally abandoned a magma hatchling when I first joined because I didn't think that it was worth much >.<

... I'm a really lame cave hunter. I suppose that counts as being stupid biggrin.gif

Plus I had to miss part of the Festival of Eggs because the first day was the one day in my life that I decided not to go on the computer. rolleyes.gif

I collected all the new small ones, one of each, male and female. Then I realised that my dark ones are both female.

I'm busy getting the finishing touches of my armies of Magis and Purples together now, so no time to grab another yet!

It turns out that my first cave had a gold egg in it. I went for an albino instead blink.gif but it's probably for the best, as my first egg got killed due to too many views. At least this way there is anothercave born gold in the world laugh.gif

Being to impatient to wait for eggs I need and just grabbing random things. >>;

Whenever I saw a rare, I would stop to check the Dragon Cave Wiki, then spend a minute or two deciding if I wanted to get it. rolleyes.gif

Killing a CB egg when I was a newbie (it was an Albino). D:

Accidentally grabbing a common when a cheese was in the cave.

just now I jumped for a misfit pygmy when there was an ice egg floating around on the AP mad.gif

also I didn't register what was going on my first holiday (last halloween) and never grabbed marrows or pumpkins...

Leaving the AP when there was a Vamp in it. It wasn't until someone already caught it before I saw it and came back.

My stupid thing was just now. Grabbing a CB silver when I am scroll locked & would have gotten it too had I not been scroll lock.

*facepalm*

(I'll go cry in the corner now)

For me I still have trouble with trading and the gauging of an appropriate offer. v___v''

Whenever I saw a rare, I would stop to check the Dragon Cave Wiki, then spend a minute or two deciding if I wanted to get it. rolleyes.gif

I did that too cx

I leave my pygmy dragon egg unhide all night and when I woke up it was dead >_<