wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I got two nebulas in the AP on 1st April and never thought to gender them. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Impulse-clicked a dragon on the main page I didn't want, now I'm stuck with it until I can abandon it.

When the Nebula eggs first came out I saw the description and thought I was grabbing a Silver egg. Then started to wonder why there were so many appearing in the cave tongue.gif

earthquaked an egg that had an hour before hatching. of course it got killed dry.gif

On the AP, I went for a leetle tree instead of CB Gold, then relizing I already had a leetle tree :C

Ouch....I earthquaked one of my Yulebucks so now I have to wait for this December to get my second one dry.gif

Screwed my little personal roleplay once more. I bred a dragonness who lives far away from others, then realized, vamped the egg with the hope of it dying, and it survived. biggrin.gif I guess I'll have to kill that egg manually (anyway it was "just" a canopy), but I hate doing that. These vampires always do the exact opposite of what I tell them.

Didn't get enough Frills and Bright Pinks when I had the chance. dry.gif

I saw on the cave one paper at the right side and a dino at the left side, and a white egg at the middle, was going to the paper but clicked on the white egg somehow... wink.gif

I just spent 15 minutes trying to breed an egg for my fifth spot, and after dozens of no interests and a refusal, I bred a nebula egg. Turns out I bred a girl to her daddy. *facepalm* I killed the egg because I don't keep inbreds and I don't want it ruining my stair-step lineage. So after all that effort I still won't have an egg to fill that spot. dry.gif

The only tan ridgewing I have is frozen? blink.gif

And I paired a stone with a deep sea. xd.png I still can't see that physically possible.

Edited by Orlageddon

I froze this 3rd even gen Dorkface. at that time I was interested mostly in raising CB dragons and wanted to make room for catching CB eggs... now that I'm fond of making beautiful lineages I so much regret it!

Releasing my frills and bright pinks because I couldn't breed them just because they were retired *headdesk*

Edited by Lalasa

I think i win this discussion.

i amazingly summoned succesfully on my first try, ikr amazing. And it was going all good. But then i goto school one day (my egg had about 500 views) and when i come back, it had died of sickness ohmy.gifsad.gifmad.gif ... I still have no idea how it got such a huge ammount of views in so little time.

Not really my fault, but with all the sad stories on here, i needed to post this. for proof check it out ---> 2qG2

Yea, but there is no chance for me to ever get my bright pinks and frills back...

However, that IS an epic fail MetalNinja.

There's quite a few things I can name.

I've had two warnings. The first one I didn't quite get, but the second one was for bumping a thread in the Suggested BSA thread. I had even read the rules for the section before hand.

Before the frills were discontinued, I grabbed a few that had been bred, but no CBs.

The pumpkin eggs were released in my first week playing DC and I passed them over in the cave thinking they were seasonals.

In the IRC, I told Tj I work for him... That is the stupidest thing I've probably done. You see, I work at a TJ Maxx department store. So for some reason, I thought it'd be ok to say. *facepalm* I didn't get in trouble, but I feel stupid that I said that. D:

I tried breeding a geode with a few different dragons that it wasn't possible for it to breed with rolleyes.gif

I'm very lucky in the fact that I picked up a Frill before they were retired AND it was a Dorkface XDDD it's the only one I have though o3o

I have one frill and I quite for a few years and missed EVERY single holiday of every type except the easter hunt.

When I freezed all of my RARE HATCHLINGS for two stupid Swallowtails that turned out female, and I gave them male names, and ended up being too p'ed to grab a second Pillow Dragon egg when there were 1,00000000000000 of them. I changed my mind by the time that they were ALL out. I was like "**ING censorkip.gif!" Because of my stupid mistake, I still seek a THOUSAND male Swallowtails and five million Pillows because of my dumbness.

-Joining the forum so late while having my account for nearly a year.

-Quitting DC for a while and missing so many releases...

-Mistaking a pink for a frill (AFTER they were discontinued) I still ahve no idea whatsoever how I did that...

Forgot to check lag and lost a CB gold to it @__@

I caught a CB split and when it hatched I named it. A couple days later I found out I could have traded the split for a gold. sad.gif

Also I didn't regonize a magma egg until it was too late.

Edited by MangaFreak