wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I did the same thing and I'm kicking myself for it because I didn't get as many old pinks or frills (I hate pink but I LOVED the frills, so pretty) And haven't stock piled the dragons that are getting the new crap. But oh well, I'll just take what I got and try hard to get a pink dragon egg. xd.png

When I came back it was kind of a bitter-sweet thing. The bitter bit was because I had missed some of the best dragons, such as the frilled, black marrow, and other such radiant holiday dragons. The sweet part was because back in early 2008 I would say you had better odds of snatching a metallic or rare dragon. There was a slightly better chance of a CB egg showing up. I have a bright pink, a silver, and a black from 2008. All of them are CB, along with every other dragon I got from 2008.

I did my stupid thing just five minutes ago... I bred, as every week, my two silvers who have never given me a silver egg.

The first produced no egg and the second.... miracle! a silver egg!!

But what? I didn't notice I already had 5 hatchling, so the egg was autoabandoned sad.gif

And, to add insult to injury, one of my hatchlings matured just a second later! mad.gif

Ok, it seems it was destiny... let's hope the silver egg went to someone who did have none rolleyes.gif

it seem and i did inbred my dragon for something and got a long lineage dragon hehe hehe it was good and i release

Didn't catch many frills before they left...Also bred a special lineage dragon to the wrong mate... At least I managed to prevent my "oops" dragon from breeding by biting the egg with a vamp.Also gave a female split and a female water dragon male names.

I locked myself right before Halloween and freaked out. >_> So I only was able to get one egg. Why didn't I abandon any? They were all rares. D:

didn't grab enough Old Pinks or Frills, didn't know or care what CB was so didn't grab any blacks, vines, or metallics when they were easy to get. Constantly tossing stuff to the AP only to regret not having it later. Bit two eggs a few days ago when I had a bad feeling about it (both died)

I feel everyone on the frills. sad.gif I only have two, and they are both males. I would have liked to have two frozen hatchlings or at LEAST a female.

I abandoned a 2nd gen PB black, and kill another similar egg... sad.gif

I was new and I didn't understand about lineages, and "rare" dragons sad.gif

Trying to take a screenie of a sliver. ;; CB silver. >> Not that I could have gotten it, but still.

e: I also froze a S2 Stripe( White) o.o I was TOTALLY dead when I made THAT move. x.x

Edited by Ashes The Second

I was making screenshots for the 'cool screenshot thread', and I took a screenshot and was playing around with words on it in my paint app when I realized....17 HOURS......I thought it said 17 DAYS, and I was like 'that is so cool!', much to my dismay, I felt like a rere xd.png

With the coming of renaming... I really regret releasing all those dragons a long time ago 'cause their names didn't fit with my then-naming scheme :<

I went and quit for more than a year, making the system release most of my dragons in the process (lost my golds, some of my silvers, splits, christmas dragons, and a leetle tree)

I ticked off _Z_ and Sock at the same time... never do that again...

I spent six minutes trying to find my actions page when I finally realized; that wasn't my scroll.

Same with Frills... I caught one, looked at it, and released... and about half a year later, I still don't have one, and they get discontinued...

I let my Christmas Dragons die as hatchlings... cuz I forgot to put them in the hatcheries... too busy looking at their beauty... and then X.X all four died... *angst*

I decided to try to use Earthquake.

....it killed two of my eggs and did nothing to the others.

I don't know if I wanna risk doing that again. lol

Although, I did get a new dragon egg that I swear I never saw before, so...yay?

my vamp grow up got a random egg from the ap bit it put it back i whent to check on ot now via lingage and IT WAS A DORGFACE T_T it dint show u when i had it sad.gif

I take an IOU of a Holly... this user was NEW. I give to her the hatchlings... and... u.u

well she/he stole the marrows (they have HOURS!!!!!!!!!! >-<), and I never saw it online again. I'm a stupid :'( and I can't remember the codes... sad.gif((((

I did another one just now - I could have sworn last night that I had 4 eggs, which would still mean I could breed this AM. I woke up to 5 hatchlings. I froze and released an inbred shallow water. . .before realizing that one of my hatchlings was from the last batch and will grow up in about 45 minutes.

I shouldn't play DC before I get my coffee in the AM.

A while ago, I had mistyped the name for one of my purple hatchies, so I waited until I had one of the same gender to replace it before releasing the old one. So what do I do? Release the new, unnamed one and end up keeping the misspelled one *Headdesk*

And Albinos were released...what, over a year ago? I just yesterday managed to spot the hatchling curled up in the egg sprite. Me, slow on the uptake? Never.

This one was really stupid:

Forgetting to free a spot first, when getting a magma egg! *still kicking herself for that stupidity*

But I'll never again try to catch something when I'm in a hurry...

threw away a CB Split egg instead of an inbred Split...

omg. and I discovered it only now!!!

clicked on the Deap Sea egg and locked my scroll for another 5 hours dry.gif