wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was abandoning eggs early this morning (no coffee yet) to make some room and almost abandoned one of the two silver eggs I'd just bred on Thanksgiving. *headdesk repeatedly*

I've tried to breed my female ember with dragons she's refused twice now, forgetting she'd refused them ._.;

Bred a 'new blood' Thuwed lineage pair and got a black egg that I really needed to continue the lineage, then bit it accidentally, mistaking it for an inbred black I picked up the same day as vamp fodder.

That pair hasn't given me a black egg since. sad.gif

I've tried to breed my female ember with dragons she's refused twice now, forgetting she'd refused them ._.;

I do that too. So glad the new features will prevent it from happening. smile.gif

I tried killing the leetle tree some many times just so I could laugh at why I couldn't and I almost killed it when they became killable.

EDIT: Oh and I earthquaked my Snow Angels twice last year, the first didn't do anything but the second one hatched one but killed the other.

Edited by Xinkc

I just recently bred a third gen egg that had the same grandpa twice sad.gif

Made that egg a vampire real fast...

I released most of my Silvers because I thought it would be always so easy to breed them (I nearly always had a Silver egg every week) but now... I despairately breed them to get more Silvers again.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Lemme see. I misnamed one of my purples. But that doesn't matter very much for the renaming is coming anyway.

I've rushed my eggs into hatcheries the last two weeks, and as a result had two poorly ones. Still waiting for one to get better. sad.gif

Dropped a purple dorsal, because it wasn't red, then realized that I wanted purple from that pair dry.gif

amazingly I caught it in the AP a few hours later biggrin.gif

Playing Dragon Cave. I am hooked o it, and can't stop myself from playing!! ohmy.gif

Stopping for a year or so.

Gendering many of my eggs wrong. I keep on gendering the ones I want to be Male female xd.png

ummm i guess for me is releasing dragons that i've already got..... should've saved them up for the trophy

Quick note: Thanks to everyone for being so open with your "oopsies"... As a newbie - kinda confirms that no one is perfect!

My dumb thing was that when I opened my account, I didn't know anything about the different kinds of dragons, and just picked some up randomly... now I have a plan!!

Well.

I just woke up, and glancing at the eggs, two of them were "This egg is sitting in a shallow puddle" and "This egg has strange yellow stripes."

I managed to read it as "This egg is sitting in a yellow puddle."

blink.gif someone better get those eggs some diapers.

Okay, a new one. I *just* named my hatchie that I was going to release, and I don't even like the name!! Now that I cna't release it, I can't get three more eggs!

I once had a thunder dragon egg in my sights on the main page, but I froze like a deer in headlights so it was taken by someone else >.<

Edited by TyAnimalLover

Releasing most of my magis and trio dragons because I decided I didn't really like them. Then trios got summon and magi's are getting teleport... yeah, totally kicking myself.

I have a LOT of missed-rares because I sit there for like five seconds going "OMG A RAAAAARE!!!" and forget to actually click.

Releasing most of my magis and trio dragons because I decided I didn't really like them. Then trios got summon and magi's are getting teleport... yeah, totally kicking myself.

I have a LOT of missed-rares because I sit there for like five seconds going "OMG A RAAAAARE!!!" and forget to actually click.

Exactly! The "deer in headlights" effect. You freeze because there is a rare right there in front of you.

Okay, a new one. I *just* named my hatchie that I was going to release, and I don't even like the name!! Now that I cna't release it, I can't get three more eggs!

You can still release it, but you will have to freeze it first- at which point you will be able to get more eggs( because frozen hatchies are counted as adults) and you can save the name to use whenever- just release the frozen and you get your name back biggrin.gif

at least you didn't abandon the wrong one as I have ( more than once- senior moments)

Edited by dragonpuck

You can always wait for the upcoming update.

Supid things i've done Hmm.....

Oh, I stopped playing just long enough to miss the Halloween event so I didn't get any of those Marrow dragons, and i thought the harvest dragons were the event drags so i got 2, then i went on the wiki and found out thir common...

Supid things i've done Hmm.....

Oh, I stopped playing just long enough to miss the Halloween event so I didn't get any of those Marrow dragons, and i thought the harvest dragons were the event drags so i got 2, then i went on the wiki and found out thir common...

I went cold turkey for almost 2 years 'cause I was being stalked by a classmate on here.

Quitting for more than a year. I missed one winter Holiday release, one Valentine, and both Halloween releases all because I couldn't figure out how to use the fan sites over the weekdays to get my eggs to survive into the weekend.

I did the same thing and I'm kicking myself for it because I didn't get as many old pinks or frills (I hate pink but I LOVED the frills, so pretty) And haven't stock piled the dragons that are getting the new crap. But oh well, I'll just take what I got and try hard to get a pink dragon egg. xd.png