wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Saw a CB Magma and didn't click on it because I thought I was scroll locked. xd.png

I meant to name my hatchie.

Then I typed in my password.

Then abandoned it.

...I was wondering why I needed my password to name...

did that a couple of times... xd.png

Edited by pandanyangi

My #1 BIGGEST mistake:

I saw a lot of yules and holly eggs at the AP around christmast when I joined, so.. I thought they were common! And did not bother to pick them up.

*teary*

i was breeding my golds this morning, and breeded one of them with a full sibling and got a gold from them dry.gif (I really thought it was the normal breeding partner....but this black was on top because it grew up and i hadnt moved it to the right place at my scroll blink.gif )

So now i've got an inbred gold...but well it is a pretty one biggrin.gifLineage

Just posted one of my 2011 Valentine's Eggs on the rare egg/hatchie departure board...and forgot about the 5 hour limit after picking up CB eggs. ;3

I bred a nice lineage pink without realising I had 5 hatchies... at least it went to a good home though.

I also didn't get any black marrows on halloween, because I was too locked with a load of really great eggs from the AP.

Would completely missing the Christmas 2010 holiday event count? unsure.gif

Oh, yeah, and then there was that time I had agreed to a trade...but forgot to give the other person the abandoned code for them to try and catch the egg with. dry.gif

Edited by Detective Barricade

How is this for a stupid thing?

Someone sent me a message on the 13th offering me an 09!

OMG I did not see it until just now!

* bams head on desk *

I could just cry!

I sat for hours on end trying to catch an 09 last year and now this year and to think one was offered to me if I had only known

I would have given up one of my golds or my silver to take it but Im sure it is long gone by now

I will just think positive for next year I will get an 09 next year i will i will i will

I bred my alt Ribbons without noticing I had 5 hatchlings. The first breeding produced no eggs, so the error wasn't obvious. The second one though... someone out there has a pretty white egg!

Sorry to those on the list... I will eat the stupid tax on that one.

*EDIT* Kizzikins you are a sweetheart.

Edited by LadyLyzar

Totally forgetting about the egg drop over Halloween. Still want a mallow!!

Okay, this is more of a general rant, but it's also a stupid thing. The stupid thing is that I forgot to fog my slightly-ER gold egg that I was trying to save for someone. I even thought to myself that I should fog it, juuuust in case, but I forgot.

Sure enough, I log on, and someone added it to a hatchery despite me having the NO AID message turned on. I had specifically gotten it no views yet, but it have 600+ views now and is a hatchling. *siiiiigh*

Missed out on my first choice of names for my '11 Valentines because like an idiot I was waiting for them to gender first. dry.gif

When I first started here the other day I decided to check how comparatively fast I was at picking up eggs on the AP. I'm afraid I probably ruined someone's day as the eggs I picked up weren't exactly common...I didn't check the lineages on all of them but I clearly remember one of them being a Dorkface-Thuwed. Then I decided I want to start my scroll with a CB lineage and sent all of the eggs I had just caught back to the AP.

To be fair, I didn't realize the AP was the trading mechanism at the time. I thought there was an actual trading option.

I still feel terrible about it, though.

I happened to start here a really few days before Valentine 09.

So I've got valentine egg, but sent it away, because of the description.

Since I haven't known dragcave back then, I thought it was sick and didn't know what to do to save it xd.png

Didn't pick up aother of them, because they've bee everywhere and I thought they're just overly common ;P

Yeah... do I have to mentio, valentine isn't really popular in Germany? I did't know about the event dragons at that time. Took me until this year and a really, really nice gifter to get rid of my mistake xd.png

Giving away loads of CB golds, silvers, and blacks back in the day because I was annoyed at how frequently I was snagging them. ; ^ ;

I was ERing my CB black, and when it hatched, I thought "aw, failed alt ticket".

...and then I thought, "Wait, alt ticket? It's a CB BLACK. They can't hatch alt. WTF, self?"

Actually it wasn't me who did it. It was my cousin. Two seconds ago.

I had a CB Vine plus a Thuwed daydream...and i left my browser open, logged in, and left (I had to PEE, gosh!) and she clicked on my green dragon and, knowing my password (darn saved passwords!), did earthquake.

of course, the CB waterwalker was FINE, the CB daydream was FINE, the balloon was FINE, but NO, not the VINE, or the THUWED. Nope. Both. Dead. And. I'm. So. Upset.

The CB Vine was, well, a CB VINE!!! HUH-LOOHH?!?! And it was for a lineage i was going ot soon make public which will now have to wait. and the thuwed was a thuwed! bred it myself! its dad was a sweetling!

I hate my cousin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh

Where should I start?

Got a wonderful silver, 4th gen... and I've paired with a long lineaged stone... And they had 2 dragons, with had some dragons etc... At the end, there are even frills in their family so, no killing, no replacing, no releasing... thanks, newbie me!

Or, got a silver egg cb, gift it (and it goes lost!)... No comment

Got a cb gold and paired with an old pink long lineaged

Getting a wonderful val '09 egg, forgetting to fog before going to work... then came back at home and it was dead ç_ç And I caught it from departure topic... I've felt myself a maleficent daemon-like creature ç_ç

Um...does repeatedly breeding my Water to the wrong dragon, trying for a Goldfish, count? xd.png

Also, some very stupid names, I was so grateful for the Rename feature...

And I killed one of my dragons by accident (but somehow it came back from the dead perfectly normal, eh? This doesn't really count.)

Edited by cennt123

Breeding my silvers, not getting a single silver egg.

Down to my last silver, breed it, got a silver egg, realizes that I already have 5 eggs, and the silver egg ended up getting auto-abandoned >_>

Fail. But if you happened to have caught that silver, enjoy~ It was going to go to TGT anyways.