wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just found this thread, but on halloween, I had 4 of the eggs and bred an inbred silver. I was happy, and that put me at 5 eggs. for fun, I bred my non-inbred silver and got a silver egg which got punted off my scroll >>

so I ended up with a another inbred one.

Lets see...today...sadly...I caught a CB mint which locked my scroll and 'literally' seconds later low and behold....a CB cheese and a CB Nocturne egg appears. blink.gif AAAGGHHH....I still want to scream and cry at the same time! mad.gif

Edited by lost1ny3gurl

Well, last year I abandoned like 2 hatchlings and a Black egg for the Holiday release... And then realized that I could have managed the release without abandoning them. X_X

Ninetails, now that we have the renaming option appeared, you can easily correct it smile.gif

I made a stupid thing today. I needed an autumn egg to complete my autumn collection, so I bred my Autumn pair. but there were already 5 hatches on my scroll and the egg auto-abandoned!!!

When i was a noob I abandoned a vamp because i saw an egg with a funny pattern on it (common cant remember what though) killed myself for that!

Not getting more of the legendary trio while they were still quite available. Lesson learned.

Letting myself get scroll locked when I thought christmas drops were finished. Doubtful that I'll get a Leetle Tree now!

I'll know better next year!

^ The same as you. Fortunately, one of the eggs was bred, so I gave it away to a friend.

Not staying up and missing the Leetle Trees dropping en masse

Oh, yeah, the same. smile.gif

I really hate the first shift at school that made me miss it. sad.gif

When I was new, I had a few opportunities to pick up a Gold egg and I didn't because I thought the Gold Dragons were ugly. So instead I was busy trying to get common dragons that I thought were prettier. I haven't seen a Gold since. sad.gif

And also missing the lettle tree drop this year by becoming scroll locked. Ugh.

I didn't know how to count down and lost and egg I really liked trying to trade. sad.gif I'm not going to try trading anymore.

Not getting more CB silver and golds when I could! And also deciding way to late that I wanted 2 frozen hatchies of each, so now I only have one old pink htachie while all the others have 2, and it's annoying the heck outta me tongue.gif

Well, getting myself locked for the next five hours on two reflex-clicked eggs I don't need probably counts. dry.gif

Having an EPIC egg scroll lock (2 '10 Christmas, 1 '09 Christmas and 1 '08 Christmas....and a Silver) when I'd love to be haunting the AP for some more eggs. I can't wait for TJ to up the limit like he says he will, and get that transfer thing going for the Magi dragons so I can has a lot of eggs xd.png

I completely missed the Trio release when they were dropping like crazy…probably deliberately skipped it because during that point in time I wasn't too crazy about DC. Same with the sweetling release.

I'm still kicking myself for not realizing that it was the 21st on the 21st and not scanning the AP for hollies. xd.png

I completely missed the Trio release when they were dropping like crazy…probably deliberately skipped it because during that point in time I wasn't too crazy about DC. Same with the sweetling release.

I'm still kicking myself for not realizing that it was the 21st on the 21st and not scanning the AP for hollies. xd.png

Same, I only got a set of CB trios when they were quite "common" *headdesk*

And...I got eggs from others without realizing I was locked, so sadly they were lost <.<