shelldoo

is there that one egg

I beleive there isn't a thread for this..

Ever seen a dragon you previously needed, happily clicked on it, only to remember " DANG. I ALREADY HAVE THAT! " Yes. The evil disease of reflex clicking. I think we've all done it. Why dont we share our fails in a thread? It will be fun :3

Let the fail begin!

I typically reflex click things only after I see a cb metallic hoping to get it after reflex pushing f5

merging with existing topic

Cheeses, AP or Cave, it doesn't matter. D: Once, I had a day when at least 12 cheeses were on my scroll throughout the day. (not at the same time). I just couldn't gift/trade them away fast enough!!

For awhile there, I was reflex clicking CB Blacks and CB Stripes, because they are my favourite breeds for Glomping. I have to make a conscious effort NOT to click on them, unless I actually need them xd.png

Click ALL the nebulas!

Blacks, pinks, albinos, and stripes are also a bit of a problem for me. At least I've gotten over grabbing embers and flamingos.

Edited by Umbee

Cheeses, Reds, and Whites, though I think I've trained my mind to sometimes not go for those whites...they just get me and I don't know why.

Flamingo Wyverns and Nebulas. Because I like them and I have names for future dragons. I also click on Embers, Whites, and Blacks if I see them.

Whenever I finished hunting CBs for a new project, I can't help but reflex-click that CB egg even after I have enough.

CB pinks. Have like, four now. I have an army of pinks, but I reflex click the CB ones because I used to actively hunt and hunt for them, and now I don't need them, so I pick them up for some reason and grow them to adulthood because I still consider them fairly uncommon and enjoy depriving people of CB usefulness. Ah, I wish I was here when they were common as dirt, although grabbing them isn't a problem.

/pats Alpine.

Cheeses. All the time. I can't stop myself from clicking on them. xd.png

Flamingos, though I mostly always throw them back. (I do really like them, but I'm just working on hoarding balloons right now.)

Gold, sure no-body really needs them but it's just a fantastic thing to have. If i were to say any other egg i'd say two finned bluna; i absoloutly adore them

Gold Wyverns.

I don't seem to be able to be quick enough to grab most of the other uncommons, but gold wyverns just jump on my scroll. blink.gif

papers, nebulas, chickens, flamingos, and sometimes purples

Before the sprite change, mine used to be Sunset/Sunrise dragons. Reds, Nebulas, and Splits as well, but due to their current rarity it's not really a "reflex click" so much as a "yesplease, I'll take it."

So I guess my real reflex clicks are unbreedables, Ridgewings, and Hellfires =)

Sunsongs, Glories, and Tinsels. I see them in the Cave/AP and can't help but click. I don't know how many of those three breeds I've nabbed and dumped immediately afterwards, but it has to be a lot.

Lately I've been having issues with Embers. I don't even like them, but I click them whenever I see them. Mostly I've just been giving or trading them after I catch them.

I also tend to click on Vines and Whites, even though I don't need them for any reason either. Though recently I thought of a reason to want Whites so I don't mind having them now.

I will always click Harvests, Vampires, and Papers when I see them, but that's just because I think they're awesome and I want a gazillion of them. smile.gif

Embers, because I confuse their description with Magmas.

Two-Heads. I really don't know why this one.

for me it's anythign that has a long description, my brian sees one and before i have a chance to read my finger clicks. not that i need them, i always end up gifting and trading them away.

latley it's been the two headed ones as well, and i used ot have a problem with the Glory eggs as well as the Sunsong *shakes head*

that your subconscious think you need, that you don't really need?

for me it is nebulas. if i am on the main page and see brilliant radiance my fingers auto click. my daughter and fiancee (both play) crack up and tell me i need to give up and just have an army of them. i can't seem to resist the radiance....it is too much for me. then  i nab 4 off the main page, and abandon them 5 hrs later. it is crazy, but for some reason my finger still clicks. i don't have a 'clicking' problem w/ any other egg. i can resist them all but the nebula...why oh why....which explains the two nebulas on my scroll's names.

so do you have that one that seems to make you click even if you don't really want it?

i'd love to set up trades for any Nebbies you don't want.

Edited by Red2111

Flamingoes (I was really miffed when I clicked a Pink description in the desert...but then it was a real pink...so....). Whenever I see one in the coast it always gets clicked. Ridgewings and Dorsals also tend to get reflex clicked.

Sunsong Amphiptheres always get my attention.

Nebulas do too, but then again I've missed 23 CB without luck so I definitely need those xd.png.

Edited by Ashywolf

I seem to be addicted to CB embers, even though I don't need them anymore. I also click every white I see in the AP.