shelldoo

is there that one egg

Oh man, I click CB whites and CB sunrises/sunsets even though I already have enough whites and I despise sunrises/sunsets. I smack myself in the forehead every time.

On the main page and the AP, I just click Dinos without reading their descriptions, which has caused me to pick up lots of Dinos I don't need and abandon them when I can. Reflex-clicking, that is, because there's still one Dino left I need.

Pygmies...

There was a time, when I needed a lot of CB pygmies, but my brain doesn't know that this time is over dry.gif I'm always happy when I see that I didn't get it ^^

It took me ages to stop grabbing vamps in the AP, long after I was biting my own!

Embers. I love them. I'm doing a lineage project, and I click like mad whenever I happen to see them biggrin.gif They are my favorite.

Stones! I'm working on a lineage that needs oodles of them so I'm always trying to get them from the cave/find a CB in the AP. Other than that, blacks. If I see a black in the AP I dash for it, hoping it will be CB/have a short lineage or will hatch into an alt.

I reflex click the red dinos all the time in the main page. I don't know why. I don't need them or want them.

Nocturnes: after watching the serie 'Gargoyles', I just have to catch them whenever I see them laugh.gif

Ridgewings! I was hunting them so fiercly when they got out that my brain is still in "Cool, mountain and breeze, Yaaay, let's catch! 8D" mode! X.x

And Everything that has 3 lines of text, which means whites, vines and dinos... fine for the two first, i collect them, but the latter... -.-

Hah, on the Ap I auto click pinks, reds, and blacks. I just love blacks xd.png And reds I love as well.

On the front page I'm a sucker for whites.

Day glories, sunsongs and nebulas. It took me so long to get my pair of each that now I keep locking myself with them.

Add me to the Nebula pile! I want an army.

Other times it just depends, I usually grab just whatever I like.

Used to be that way with rares, but now with S1 freezing... xd.png

Now it's Nebulas and Electrics, I guess. But I love those sprites... I have a lot, I can breed plenty... But I compulsively try to get more because they're just so pretty... @.=.@

Chickens. I don't know why since I don't want any more, but I keep getting them instead of ones I really want to click.

Edited by Karnythia

Cave: I click on eggs with long descriptions like Dinos although I don't want any more, vines, Brightly-colored markings, trios, blacks.

AP: Metallics, Trios, all the blacks I see, Nebulas, hybrids, hatchies, even Holiday eggs even though I got my limit.

Cheese. I don't know why, but I always do. I just FFA them on the IRC after five hours cause I don't need any more.

Shallow waters and blunas. I have plenty of both, but still I click... they're so pretty...

chickens are it for me. I seem to always spaz click them, even though I've decided I don't need any more. o.0

is there that one egg that your subconscious think you need, that you don't really need?

Not one, all.

I "need" every egg that I find in the AP that has less than 5 days.

Of course, I use an incubate, hatch the egg, and then realize that I am once again out of freezes, so I drop the hatchie, since I didn't need it enough to keep it and lock myself.

I really really really really need a CB silver.

Out of over 2000 dragons, I have none. I only have 1 CB gold too.

All dinos - I don't need any more right now but I still click on them.

I always really want to click CB vines and CB 'Strange markings"...even though I haven't needed those in months. My boyfriend always grabs chickens tongue.gif

Shallow Waters. Before I've even really processed, my finger's clicking. ^^; I don't know if it's the color, the pattern, or because I like the hatchlings and adults so much -- but I'm drawn in like a magnet every time.

I tend to lock myself with Dinos and Cheese Dragons... I just can't stop.. >.<

Everytime I hunt for rares (like the always evading Ice -.-) I lock myself with them. I usually gift them away afterwards. Only sometimes, I decide to keep them. ^^"