shelldoo

is there that one egg

Reds. CB, AP, id doesn't matter if I'm scroll locked or don't need them, I click them anyways. Did that yesterday.

that your subconscious think you need, that you don't really need?

for me it is nebulas. if i am on the main page and see brilliant radiance my fingers auto click. my daughter and fiancee (both play) crack up and tell me i need to give up and just have an army of them. i can't seem to resist the radiance....it is too much for me. then  i nab 4 off the main page, and abandon them 5 hrs later. it is crazy, but for some reason my finger still clicks. i don't have a 'clicking' problem w/ any other egg. i can resist them all but the nebula...why oh why....which explains the two nebulas on my scroll's names.

so do you have that one that seems to make you click even if you don't really want it?

I'll take those off your hands... /shot

I don't have any specific eggs I keep taking accidentally.

Edited by aquamarine__

As of late it's been Nebulas for me too. Grabbed another today when I was more trying to see if I could get a CB Silver or Gold to trade. Ended up having to dump something else so I could keep hunting.

At least I do like Nebulas and they do seem to be wanted once they have gendered.

I managed to nab two Harvests, a White, a Hellfire, and a Swallowtail from the cave all on reflex...

Ember dragons....for some strange reason, whenever I see 'this egg is really warm' I think its a Black, and click it. I see the black egg and go 'yay'!! For five-ten minutes, then realize its an Ember. blink.gif

Embers....This egg is very hot....my mind goes "RED" and I click it...very annoying.-.-

I do that for harvest dragons... I am sick of picking those up in the cave.

I can't stop clicking on Vines in hopes of them becoming alts... On the flip-side, I keep on clicking Blacks in hopes of getting a regular. =.=

that your subconscious think you need, that you don't really need?

for me it is nebulas…

so do you have that one that seems to make you click even if you don't really want it?

I keep clicking on "brightly-colored markings" and forget I'm in the Desert Biome…so I wind up with a Spitfire. I shrug, tell myself, "Well, I can use it in Pendragon Legacy" but you know what? Five hours later, it's abandoned…

So I can click "glowing stone," trying for a Moonstone…and it's a Sunstone!!

Next time you wanna shuck off a CB Nebula…give me a shout. I loves me some Nebulae! smile.gif

PILLOWS.

i always reflex-click pillow eggs. part of the reason is because i'm gathering an army of the things, other is because pillow dragons resemble my most loved animal of all; the cat. + w +

so often enough times when i have more than one egg slot open, if i spot the description for one in the alpine, i'll grab it, lol.

i also tend to reflex-click nebula eggs since i also love them to death. ` w `

with that said, i'm also willing to take a few nebulae off your hands if you ever have an excess of some. c;

Edited by catmosphere

Haha, I'm a reflex-clicker of pillows, too. laugh.gif I always wind up thinking, "Sure, I could use that for something", but unless I have a specific plan for a lineage, I wind up trying to trade it... and they don't tend to command especially high prices. XP

Also a reflex-clicker of nebulas, though I can never catch any and actually owe someone a CB nebula right now. dry.gif

Whites. Something about that long description makes me go OMG RARE. Yeahno.

For me it is Whites and Vines. I see that long description, and I just go for it, even though I just end up trading or abandonding them.

Also Cheese eggs, I don't want any non-dragons on my scroll, but I still end up with a Cheese egg to trade about once every other month. I see them all the time (but rarely any other unbreedables) and I always click and then say, "Why did I do that?"

Reds and whites. Whites usually have pretty lineages and reds... you can never have enough. @_@

I don't Cave-hunt often, unless there's a new release or I'm really looking for something specific, so I catch most things off the AP. I always spaz-click Ridgewings, Whites, Hellfires, and Sunsongs. The former three I have no clue why I click, but I think the reason for Sunsongs is that I never could catch them when they were new, then they became more common, yet I stiIl think "OMG! Semi-rare! Gotta catch that! ohmy.gif" I don't really have any set scroll goals (besides collecting as many dragons as possible) but since I hate re-abandoning things, it's annoying when I'm locked and a Stripe/Vamp/Tinsel/Unbreedable pops up...

Also, I'd be happy to take any unwanted GWs and Royal Blues off anyone's hands~ :3

ETA: And Daydreams! Always Daydreams... *pokes her two eggs and small army*

Edited by Denwayasha

Reds, Seasonals and now Terpentines although i still keep the Reds for obvious reasons.

Lately i keep automatically going for Cheese, Paper and Chicken eggs even though i have no interest in them since i have a full set but at least i can still gift them to people having trouble getting one.

Edited by whitedragon313711

Olives.

I manage to keep myself from clicking them sometimes, but that green color and that description. Smelly. Must click. But they don't seem to be worth anything so i just abandon them.

And nebulas.

Of course i usually miss them, but they're pretty and i just love that description.

And i may or may not always reflex-click tinsels for no reason.

The ones with really bright colors that arent really of use to me. I have two summers, i need to autumn hatchlings, but the eggs..SO SHINY! they look like they are made of copper leaf.. so i click and click and realise "hey i don't need this..

I also very recently (like yesterday) stopped myself from clicking on Brimstones.

Royal blues, "bright markings" (always spitfires), and brimstone. Actually, I don't mind the brimstones right now. I've decided to use them for a project. Also, guardians are my kryptonite when I have open slots and feel like they shouldn't be open.

I used to auto-click on Lightnings and Embers xd.png

Now I click on Thunders, Unbreedables and Royals. Huff.

Tsunami and Blusang, and anything shiny gold, or that I don't see as often on the AP; doesn't usually work though as I just get "Try as you might, you could not find the egg" dry.gif To date I have no Tsunamis or Blusangs even from the Cave... I did manage to snag one perfect even-gen Magma off the AP and almost had a heart attack rofl.