shelldoo

is there that one egg

Spitfires. Not in-cave, but... seriously, I can't get enough of them. ;-;. I really should stop collecting them unless it's for a lyric army, but... meh.

Vines. Gah. I got a lot when they were commoner and now I always reflex click the cbs. I have too many as it is.

Edit: And trios. They are currently the most abundant dragons on my scroll, I believe.

Edited by Tiger_Rider

Nebula dragons, I don't have any intentions of collecting them, but I remember this one time that I owed someone a CB Nebula and went hunting like crazy to get that thing, back when everyone wanted a CB Nebula and people were snatching them up left and right. Now it's pretty much hardwired into my brain to catch them when I see them.

I also reflex-click Pillows, as I have trained myself to do XD But that's not a bad thing, because I actually do want Pillows, as opposed to not wanting Nebulae.

Pinks, too...I don't need them but half the time when I see that "It's bright, and pink" description and I click it, it turns out to be a Flamingo anyway -___-

One guess and it ain't purple. xd.png

Not black for that matter, either.

Edited by blackdragon71

Whites. Every time I see them! It's like that itch in an embarrassing spot that you know you shouldn't scratch in public, but your hand still does it! xd.png

Nebulas, and Trios xd.png

Unfortunatly, im an idiot. I've only seen a CB magma and CB Nebula in the cave once, I clicked desert, scanned, didnt notice the nebula, clicked volcano. Then i realised i missed a nebula, as I quickly clicked BACK I saw "Its almost too hot to touch" on the page i was BACK'ing from..

sad.gif

I missed both

Stripes. Even though I don't need them, and even though they're not trading for peanuts right now, I just can't help it. rolleyes.gif

I currently have two that I'm trying to trade away, and no takers yet. Not even a nibble. Traded them. Now to train myself to QUIT clicking them! xd.png

Edited by ShaladorsLady

I usually lunge at Reds and Ultraviolets. Reds because I was trying to collect a bunch before... Ultraviolets because I really really love them.

I lunge for nebbies. I had caught a CB Nebula a few days ago, but I didn't even know why I was clicking on an egg until I saw a nebula pop up on my window xd.png Later I realized I had seen the word 'brilliant' and just reflex-clicked c:

papers, chickens, cheese, dinos and that sort of thing corse i do need them but i never actually get them ive traded for all mine except the blue 1 i think =P

Like a lot of people here i keep clicking nebulas. And whites :/

I don't mind the nebulas that much (have a few projects with nebulas and so it's good to have a few extra) but i have no use for more whites.

Oh, and thunders. I keep clicking thunder eggs and i don't want them! D:

I also reflex click Nebulas and Thunders. I usually just trade them together for a CB Ice/Magma, or gift them.

Used to be cheese dragons, which explains my siggy. Now it seems like I can't stop clicking moonstone/sunstone... mesmerizing words.. "This egg resembles a glowing stone." If you look at my scroll you will see how much I apparently love them!

I wish I could find more nebulas to click, I have the same problem when I see the brilliant radiance, I just don't see them as often.

papers, chickens, cheese, dinos and that sort of thing corse i do need them but i never actually get them ive traded for all mine except the blue 1 i think =P

I dont have that reflex due to the rare occation I see them. Its so, "What?" that I think about it. Always miss then.

Sunset/sunrises and glorys are so reflexive. And Magis. Why do I must click on you!? I already have enough.

I've been clicking a lot of SW, actually lol. I LOVE their eggs. Too bad you can't freeze eggs, I would have loved to keep a frozen SW egg on my scroll.

I still have a really bad habit for ridgewings. But they're my favourite dragon so I guess that probably explains it.

Happens with whites sometimes too.

Blacks. As soon as I see one, regardless of where it is. I will click on it. Don't know why... I don't even like Blacks that much...

Probably Olives and Brimstones at the minute. Doesn't matter what biome I'm in, if I see one of them, I have to click on it.

I am in dire need of a Blusang Lindwurm egg cave born that I can gender as male, I have treid and tried to get one and have not even seen any in weeks, try to keep a space open just in case I get lucky but so far no luck

For me these are sunsongs. My favourite breed just from the beggining and I needed them for a lineage project. Now I don't care so much about them but... can't resist changing colors in the sun.