shelldoo

is there that one egg

I've recently gotten a habit for clicking ridgewings. I got one tan ridgewing, and now I have to click them all just in case it's a tan XD

Trios. I keep clicking them, even though I really don't need more.

I hardly ever even get to click anything, since my connection is rather crappy. I mostly stalk the AP and take whatever egg has the least time left. Sometimes I end up with a Black I didn't really want or need though. I don't even like them that much.

Ridgewings and I don't even mean the tan ones, just...Ridgewings in general. I don't even care what their lineages are like. I lurk for them consistently, despite the fact I have many. I pretty much hoard them at this point(Minus when I breed, I just drop the regular ridgewings off to the AP for others and keep the tan ones I get).

Harvests. >_> My brain still hasn't caught on that they're not reds...

And also papers.

ffff

Velvet dragons. I dunno why, but I can't help but grab them from the AP...

And Vampires, even though I have about ten million of them.

I always click Tinsels and Metallics, of course.

Nebulas and Ridgewings.

Also, my clicky finger has a huge crush on Embers and I have always a hard time preventing me to click Magis, since I have enough

Thunders. I always click them whether I want them or not, & usually end up with them.

Magis and in the AP White - I found so many beautiful white EG eggs in the AP that now I have to check their lineage every time.

And Magis - well I guess I have to come up with a breeding project to justify my clicking habit rolleyes.gif

Hellfires I have always clicked-i think it's because they look a bit like vamp eggs. More recently, Pillows, since I found out that all the "pillow" eggs I ignored in Febuary were actually Valentines xd.png But whenever I see a silver tinsel or a Black (which I need) I auto-F5... *headdesk*

In the biomes, nebulas and trios. I do still need an original female nebula, though.

In the AP tinsels. Back when they were still ultra rare I'd catch and gift most of them away. Then they got more common and I had a hard time finding people to give them to. Now I snag them, check the lineage, sigh and drop them back to the AP.

Not always a bad thing though, I just got my first low gen (4th) tinsel from the AP the other day.

Tinsels, because SHINY. Even if I don't need them at the moment and I'm egg locked, I tend to reflex-click them. Sometimes I almost click Harvests on the AP. Without these dark brown spots, they look a bit like Bronze Tinsels.

And Papers. And Cheese.

Reds. I already have plenty but I can't seem to help myself. I also misclick on flamingos a lot because I forget where the pinks are. xd.png

I always misclick cheeses. It must be because I like cheese in real life, so I seem to find them truly irresistible xd.png

I CAN'T STOP GRABBING AP GEODES! D:

I have this self-imposed four-dragon limit... If I have four of one species, I try not to hog them all. I've even stopped grabbing Vampires and Tinsels because of that... But Geodes are so pretty, I keep grabbing them and having to put them back.

Dinos. I had been longing for one of each color when I have none. But when I get a series of them from trade and I don't need any, I couldn't help clicking on them. I have no use of them. *sigh*

Ices. For some reason, my mind goes crazy when I see the "Icicles" and I just click. It's probably got something to do with how I wanted to create a lineage with them when I started DC and went on a hunt for CB ices.

Embers....This egg is very hot....my mind goes "RED" and I click it...very annoying.-.-