shelldoo

is there that one egg

Ha! Now I know why it's been so hard for me to get a Nebula. tongue.gif The eggs are beautiful!

With me it's Pillows--they're so cute! And fluffy! And the "velvety texture" line always makes me want to spontaneously pet it

Trios for me. I already have my two GoN and some CB trios, but I keep clicking on them.

Well, at least I can get another CB adult or trade them for another thing, so I can't really complain tongue.gif

Blacks Reds Whites Pinks and Vines.

I have subconsciously made an army out of all of them. @_@

Drat it. Just auto-clicked another Royal Blue. >.< Look, you're a lovely egg, but I was specifically hunting for my OTHER auto-click, the Pillow!

*sigh* 5 hours and I can hunt again...

dragon breeds that I auto-click and like to hoard:

Cheese,

Red,

Pink,

White (recently became a hoarder of this breed) just have to click on that *avoid of all scratches*

Black,

Royal Blue

dragon breeds that I auto-click, but I dont keep and will later trade them out:

Brine,

Striped,

Seasonal,

edited: just realized that I have no self control..must restrain.. sad.gif

Edited by SilverWings

um... blacks, nebs, stripes, papers and lately seasonals.

But I rooly do need all of those...I do. rolleyes.gif

Daydreams. Whenever I have an open slot, I almost always manage to fill it with a daydream egg. I'm making a PB even gen and own an army of 132 dragons (138 if you include my eggs right now) and counting :3

Any time I see a Ridgewing egg I HAVE to click. Even when the Halloween event was coming and I knew I had to keep my scroll open, I still clicked on about 4 of them that I found on the AP. I almost didn't get the Cavern Lurkers because of the Ridgewing eggs.

I always click ridgewings in the main cave - yay, alt lotto. x3 Speaking of alt lotto, I've found myself increasingly clicking dorsals for the same reason. Hasn't proved half as successful though. #foreveraloneCBreddorsal

Also royal blues and golden wyverns whenever I get the chance. The former because I collect CBs of them, the latter because I hope to one day amass an army of them. :P I have a special fondness for both breeds. <3

I'm starting to be able to resist sunsongs at will (... sometimes =p) and I haven't seen a nebula in ages so I'm not sure about my self control for those. o3o

Edit: smiley kill. :B

Edited by Varekis

Electrics. And I have to be really really really strong not to click when I see a Hellfire egg. tongue.gif

And whenever I look for something specific on the AP, I usually come back without it but with two or more regular Dorsals instead. xd.png

new reflex grabs i now have:

the cb splits

the purple eggs

the pillow eggs they are so cute

and the white stripe eggs i am affectionately calling radish eggs even though the color more looks like sweet carrots coloring

LOL Yes!! I do this...for me it was Gold Wyverns because I saw the word "gold" and my finger auto clicks.

Also I seem to chronically click Dinos even though I really don't like them and don't want them, so I usually try to let them pass so people who like them can get them. However, due to their long, weird descriptions, I sometimes auto click them and then have to wait 5 hrs to gift/trade them to someone who likes them.

(On a different note, today seems to be dino day. I have seen about 5 or 6 pop up in the jungle in just the last few hours...do dino-lovers, get out there and prowl that jungle!! :-D )

Royal Crimsons. The art is wonderful, but the canonical temperament makes them hard to fit into my lore/narrative right now and so I don't really want more than the mated pair I already have. Most of my impulse clicks have wound up getting snatched by someone else, but I've still wound up with unwanted eggs a few times now and had to give away or AP them.

If this is about eggs we reflex click but do not really want:

Embers. I see the description and click on it before I can stop myself. laugh.gif I will want more Embers at some point, just not right now. I end up waiting 5 hours, then abandoning them to the AP.

Eggs I reflex click because I can't resist them and want more of them:

That would have to be the Royal Crimson. wub.gif

I always click Bright breasted wyverns since they're gorgeous. Even though I have enough. Even though two ate Thuweds. I just can't resist.

I still reflex click Blacks, even though they're not nearly as valuable anymore. x_x

I always grab them accidentally and end up gifting them away.

I reflex click GWs. I don't need anymore but anytime I see the word 'gold' I freak out and spaz click. laugh.gif

Edited by goldL

For me it's Dorsals. I always want to see if it's a red and it never is!

CB Whites, CB Vines, CB Stripes, and CB Nocturnes like trading the position for me.

I go for any Black or Nebula I see, but that's because they're good for lineages.

Edit: OH and Royal Blues.

Edited by Kiryu