shelldoo

is there that one egg

Cheeses and papers. Must be because I formerly couldn't catch them, or at least I believed I couldn't. When I discovered that, after all, my connection is not bad at all and I'm actually able to catch unbreedables, the frustration had already built up, and now I just can't keep from clicking them xd.png But I don't want an army of unbreedables ;_;

Nebulas and Pinks for me. If I'm trawling the AP, and a Pink comes up, I click it, even if I don't need it. Same with Nebulas, even though I don't particularly need them, either!

Magi dragons. But that's partially because I need them for a project. I do this for pink's too but then, I haven't seen much of them lately. ;A;

Reds and Purples and umm....paper and cheese. Though those are more difficult to get.

Dinos! Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Purple - it doesn't matter. Once I see the *It doesn't belong*, I auto click it. Worse, I always click it to lock me for a good 5 hours.

I need to join a Dinoholic Anonymous and participate in some 12 step programs to recover from this silly addiction of Dino clicking.

It's the strange markings eggs that get me a lot. I was collecting horses for a while and now it's ingrained to click. Also the brightly colored marking eggs are tough not to grab even though I need no stripes or spitfires.

Reds (which makes some kind of sense, after all) and Vines (which are comparatively pointless, but beautiful) - I have no clever lineage plans or something to follow in this. It's just compulsive behaviour.

As both breeds are somewhat my favourite dragons, it is quite rare to see my scroll without at least one egg or hatchling of one or the other.

Edited by Tiuvelin

Stupid Chickens. I don't collect them, don't want one, but if it pops up, I always click it. Then I have to turn around and unload the thing. Luckily, LBD is usually around to pick it up.

Whites.

And I berate myself and abandon them afterward so it's a total waste. dry.gif They're just so... pure.

Purples. For me, lately, it's been purples. In the past, though, I also auto-clicked dinos and reds. At least reds are useful now though smile.gif

I guess it varies for me. Right now it appears that pinks seem to be my thing, which was nice when I got a CB pink today! yay!

Vampires...and split...and cheese, gosh there are so many! xd.png

I need to refrain myself on the AP especially, because I'll get one with a really cool lineage and not want to give it up. Even if I need to get a specific egg for a lineage I'm working on.

CB Sunset/Sunrise egg for my especially.

I adored the sprite, so I collected quite a few. After they made a different sprite for the female I stopped collecting them. But apparently my brain is now set to auto-click everytime a sunset/sunrise egg pop up in the cave. This urge is almost impossible to resist, and I click on the egg 95% of the time.

I have the same problem with reds. However Incubate is very useful, and I need CB reds for my lineage project, so the problem isn't as bad.

Blacks. sleep.gif I have no use for more blacks, but I click every single one I see on the AP or in the cave and they're almost always what is keeping my scroll locked. It's the one dragon I cannot stop collecting and probably never will.

And as you can see in my signature, I am hoping for more CB blacks throughout this year. Why? Because I want them. D:

Edited by gravija

With me it's Pygmies...

I don't have many rares. I have no dino's at all and none of the metallics; and I have one of the trio. So I'm looking for those. And I never get them. I often manage to stop myself when it comes to the Pygmies though; but it's as hard as not pushing a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH"

Embers. definitely embers. I have embers coming out of my ears most of the time. o_O

Edited by adrak

Most definitely Reds, for me. I needed

them a while ago because ALL of mine turned out

to be male and I wanted a female. Now, every time

I see one in AP or even read the description in the

Cave, my heart jumps and I auto-click it, sometimes

2-3 times, lol. I managed to stop myself, hmmm, three, four,

oh right, twice, lol!

Iv only been here a week and i do this too, i thought i was going mad biggrin.gif i keep clicking "Electric sparks dance across the surface of this egg. "

I joined DC because i fell in love with a friends Nebula dragons and i havnt even seen one since i joined laugh.gif

Yeah, for me it is the same with CB Vines. I already have enough of them but everytime I see an egg "sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers" I just HAVE to click it.... But I don`t want any more of them, that is why I usually abandon them after 5 hours and hope to make someones day when he/she finds a CB Vine in the AP where they had expected an inbred one :-)

Whites. Even though I have more than enough CB whites for now. I also tend to reflex-click Glory-Drake eggs - probably due to subconsciously confusing them with Sunsong and Sunrise/Sunset eggs.

I'm always snagging Dino's, Chickens, Cheeses and Papers...I really don't need anymore of them, but keep snatching them anyway. ha ha Sometimes I'll keep one here and there, but a lot of times I release them into the AP for other's to get. It's almost automatic..when I see those eggs, I've got to click on them! xd.png

Blacks and Vines! oh and Reds. with the Blacks and Vines, those are my favs always has been. but with the Reds, its the egg. the Red egg just mesmerizes me. especially since they did the recolor of them. O_O

Papers and Cheese dragons. I can usually lay off the Cheese, but Papers I always click. ALWAYS.

Its okay because I usually try to trade them for PB Shallow Water/Goldfish for a project of mine. If they don't trade, I will sometimes give them away sometimes keep them. =P

Edited by HotIce80

Oh boy let me see here. Blacks and Whites, Blacks and Whites, Blacks and Whites. Did I forget to say Blacks and Whites? lulz I don't even really NEED the Blacks or Whites anymore, it's become more of a habit at this point. That and I keep confusing the white eggs with silver eggs because it's so rare that I see a silver egg >.<

I also have the terrible habit of clicking Embers in the cave because I mistake it for a Magma some how @,@ I see anything even REMOTELY suggesting the egg is hot or warm to the touch and my mouse has a spazz attack because I have yet to get my hands on a CB Magma e.e I'm dying for a male to go with my female Hellfire

Lastly whenever I'm in the AP and happen to cross paths with a Stripe again my mouse instantly has a spazz attack.