shelldoo

is there that one egg

I seem to be tempted by any egg description that mentions heat, or flame, or brightness.

Nebulas. I always reflex-click them thinking 'lineage' and then realize I can't use them anymore.

sjfjds. ;==;

There are a lot that I reflex click. Trios, Unbreedables, Black, Red, Stripe, Nebula, Speckle-Throats, Black Tea, Seragamma...

I have a Cheese and a CB White on my scroll now that are reflex clicks. *sigh* Am trading them away.

I reflex click CB Stripes, then dump them to the AP unless they have epic codes e_e Also Blacks, but those I normally don't get anyway.

I now am getting them very frequently though, and my last one has the awesome code tOM8r. I LOVE that egg's code! I am SO keeping it <3 *huggles eggy*

I think I'm so used to seeing and not getting Stripes and Blacks that I reflex click though I need no more of them, and end up with eggs to abandon X_X If only it were the same way with metals, but I always think, "What's that?" and refresh over them or click to another biome. By the time I realize "OMG THAT'S A CB GOLD/SILVER!!!" it's usually too late.

The one exception was my CB Gold, which I refreshed over in the volcano, then clicked to the desert, realized what I'd seen, ran back and...got it. <3 I was shocked.

Wasn't that long ago, either...

Edited by Princess Kiara

For some reason I always reflex click Nebulas >o> IDK how but I somehow got them mixed up with Silvers at one point, so I keep clicking them on accident x]