shelldoo

is there that one egg

Seasonals...

I started my own little project where I need the CBs. But I have all the summers I need, but I still click on them when they turn up in the Cave.

Anyway, in a few weeks I need to be ready to click them again, when the autumn ones start. I'll need about 15 CBs of those then.

I always catch CB Whites when I see them on the Cave or on the AP I really don`t know why I`m clicking at them.

It's the Dinos. It's always the dinos. I don't like them, I don't keep them on my scroll, and yet for some mythical reason I always always click the dern egg dry.gif

Reds, blacks, and vampires.

Oooh and CB balloons to make into vampires.

I have too many.

Other than that... I think I'm good. I remember when Blacks and Reds clogged the AP. I think that's when my obsession started.

Whites, mostly on the AP. Sunrise/set. The brigthly colored markings too lol, never caught a stripe sad.gif

And of course the blacks in the AP.

Let's see.

Splits - any split I see in the AP is clicked.

Blacks. As well. But I also check the lineages to make sure it's not too long. I click them because I'm hoping for alts.

Vines, same - alts. There aren't too many of them, but I'm glad when I finally get one.

Vamps - I have lots of vamps and most of them are from the AP, but I spaz-click on any vamp egg I see.

Trios - obviously, any unrelated trio dragon is welcome. sometimes I succeed getting them.

Blunas - I can't resist clicking on bluna eggies.

Goldfish - I can't resist clicking on Goldfeeshies.

Metallics - I try clicking them when they show up, although I KNOW I'm going to miss them. laugh.gif

I always spazz-click chickens when I see them in the cave, then usually release them a few hours later. I've mostly broken my cheese clicking habit, but it still flares up occasionally.

In the AP, I am unable to resist goldfish, blunas, suns, seasonals, blacks, and vines. Oh, and, of course, hellfires, but I'm breeding them, so at least I have a reason for that.

I'm constantly clicking the "brightly colored markings", even though I have more than I need of them...

I just can't seem to help myself.

hahah i just nabbed an emergency egg just like 15 hrs on it and hatched an er nebula and froze her. i just can't stop the nebula grabbing. i usually abandon them, but i needed a frozen hatchie nebula...rationalizing i know

Dinos and Papers are my downfalls. >< I reflex on them all of the time. I don't have all the Dinos I want or need, but they're usually the first thing I drop to unlock myself. I know I'll regret that one day.....

As for papers, I finally gave up fighting them. I've been keeping the ones I catch, and using them as scroll separators. Maybe someday I'll come up with a catchy poem, or "Scroll Welcome", or something.

Pinks....I always think like "never enough of the influence" but still i have just enough pinks (5 males,4 females)

And unbeedables.....I don't need them,but they're rare so i always click on them >.<

Ugh I hate it when this happens. For me its always when there is an egg with a long description XP. But it sucks because I mostly get white eggs and vine eggs :[

Oh gosh. I always spazz-click Whites and Sunsongs. I remember when Sunsongs were so super-rare. Now I have an army of them, yet I still click them the instant I see them.

vamps.

all the way.

on the ap, i see a vamp, i click. it's almost ALWAYS caveborn too.

also always unbreedables, but those are good for trade, so theyre not so bad as my vamp-click spree

WATERS AND ORANGES. Also pinks, vines, and the electric ones (my brain goes OH TRIO). Except I love vines <3 And vamps.

Edited by rayquaza7996

WATERS AND ORANGES. Also pinks, vines, and the electric ones (my brain goes OH TRIO). Except I love vines <3 And vamps.

Omuguh I need you to get on my computer and click for me >3< I need a CB electric so bad. I tend to snatch for vines as well. I click on unbreedables too, but I usually gift or keep them.