shelldoo

is there that one egg

Dinos, papers, and for some reason "strange markings" eggs. I think I just like the thrill of guessing which one I got....even though I don't want or need any of them just now

Skywings, shallow waters, blunas. Don't need any more, but I still click. I keep them though, depending on their lineages.

Everything else I click, I 'need.' tongue.gif Like blacks, reds, pinks, whites, stones, spits...

Edited by blackdragon71

My Problem are the Cheese dragons. I already do have 2 adults and 2 frozen hatchlings which is enough, I think. But everytime I see a cheese egg I have to click it without really wanting to click it. And I end up abandoning it 5 hrs later because I know there are others who do not have one and it makes their day.

Pebbles. I have to really fight the urge to click those. On one level, I'd love to fill up my scroll with them, but on another level I really hate having more dragons than I need, especially since the scroll can't be split up into different pages, and I need the room for other projects.

Since the AP has had so many Pebble eggs in it lately, I've been doing a lot of "Yay! click waitaminute ABANDON," over and over and over again . . .

I auto click Vines, I love them. Trouble is I'm too slow for the cb ones, so I'm allways going "ahhh darn it". I also auto click ap Whites, don't need them, don't want them. Lol.

Shallow Waters. Now I have the Magikarp badge I don't need anymore but I still compulsively click x3 Oh and Blacks.

Black hatchie? Click.

Nebula CB? Click.

Vampire egg? I always go for one, despite having a bit of army.

Summer egg in the AP? CLick click click.

And I always drop the summer ones later on.

I'm the same with nebulas! I think from the 'radiance' description some part of my brain thinks that it's a silver? and no matter how many times i click it doesn't make a difference, my fingers are still click happy for nebulas!

My fingers go through stages of reflex clicking.

When the Trios first came out, I found them really easy to catch, they just seemed to come to me. But even when I had the amount I'd decided upon and had gifted quite a few, my fingers still clicked on them.

Then it became Papers, I'd see them, know I wasn't looking for them and yep, click.

But most recently my fingers and brain have clearly been on a totally different plain. I spent one day trying to catch some more Ridgewings and despite knowing the 'blurb' backwards, my fingers somehow kept clicking on Summers. At one point I was scroll-locked with three Summer (I did manage to get one Ridgewing). Got rid of them after five hours and yes, managed to click another two Summers. I knew I was clicking on the wrong one, I didn't want Summers, but on I went.

I haven't dared try for a Ridgewing since, I saw one on the AP and nabbed it just in case I went to the cave and my fingers went Summer happy again smile.gif

vines, papers, chickens, cheeses, hatchlings in the AP, splits, anything that's mildly rare and is able to be traded, I'll get. O_O

summers for me. I don't need or want anymore but i always seem to pick them up xd.png

I'm getting better about papers, cheeses and Dinos but those used to be bad reflex clicks for me.

...vines are still a problem though.

My other reflex clicks are metallics (which I never get, alas) and "Brightly colored markings" but I need both so!

I have a hard time keeping myself from clicking splits, it seems, but the hesitation from the DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT usually means I miss them, at least.

I'm always set on grabbing certain eggs, but whenever I see the pygmy description, I can't help but nab it.

seasonals, back at the end of winter i remembered i hadn't gotten any and had to trade some nice stuff for the three i have. ever since i grab one whenever i see one.

Bright Breasted Wyverns.

It was the only one from that release that I didn't catch until the release after that. Drove me nuts clicking on them and not getting them. After so much time trying to click them, I reflex click them now. I'm more likely to click on a BBW than a paper/dino/gold/silver/whatever is more rare. Can be annoying...lol

I tend to reflex click anything with a long description...even when I don't want it. x__X I also spazclick on chickens. xd.png I like chickens.

I also spazclick on anything that has a cool description, or I'll reflex click vines, blacks, and hatchies in the AP.

CB Whites. I always click on them.

And if anyone clicks on Cheeses... I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. I collect them.

Now I slightly (or thoroughly) regret reflex-clicking that pygmy, because there was a CB thunder (trio?) in the cave and I couldn't get it because I was locked *cries* Oh well.