dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

No chance. 2nd death is permanent. I accidentally killed a dragon a 2nd time years after the 1st time - no revival option.

Thank you!

lol, not to go all religious, but its kinda like the Bible. The 2nd death of the Wicked is permanent. haha xd.png No redemption, no revival.

Trying rigorously since the update, yet to have even a single success. I have stopped counting losses, I guess bad luck has decided to permanently reside on my scroll. My stats was 0/5 success EVEN ON halloween.

Since it's 31st (and Zombies are visible) I tried my luck: out of 10 hatchies I got 2 zombies, out of 10 adults only 1 zombie.

So excited! I got two zombies today! A Two-Headed Lindwurm and a Xenowyrm! (Both have already been added to the spreadsheet, BTW.)

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Two-headed Lindwurm/Two-headed Lindwurm

Kill date: 17 December 2016

Kill time (ET): 1:05 am

Revive date: 31 December 2016

Revive time (ET): 12:04 am

Zombies visible: yes

Result: zombie

Dragon link: Hooray!

Breed/type: Mageia Xenowyrm/Xenowyrm

Kill date: 31 December 2016

Kill time (ET): 1:06 am

Revive date: 31 December 2016

Revive time (ET): 1:06 am

Dragon link: hooray!

I wish everybody else my congrats/condolences, as appropriate!

Five attempts, five fails. Sigh.

Next 31st I will try to be a little more organized, maybe even try to get some zombie hatchlings out of it. Christmas kind of threw off my zombie planning.

Edit:

I've got:

1/10 adults - Wingless Zombie

1/13 hatchlings - S2 Drake Zombie

Total: 2/23

Edited by alliana1

Since it's 31st (and Zombies are visible) I tried my luck: out of 10 hatchies I got 2 zombies, out of 10 adults only 1 zombie.

Reversed for me...

I got 1 out of 17 various hatchlings (Seriously, I was worried because I had 7 dead ungendered Eastern hatchies and thought I might get doubles of that sprite... Guess not, not one of them became a Zombie. dry.gif )

Out of 10 adults (5 Lindwurms, 4 Two-Headed Lindwurms and 1 Leviathan) I got 2 Lindwurms (unfortunately, both female) and 1 Two-Headed Lindwurm. wub.gif Killed the Two-Headed Lindwurms today one by one so I stopped after a successful attempt and tried for a Leviathan instead but obviously, that was not going to be successful...

Will add my Zombies to the spreadsheet...

What can I say a nice hopeful start in new year ~~~

Around 20 dodges, 1 revival(released) and 5 disintegrations sleep.gif

Sigh. 17 hatchlings, five adults, all disintegrated. Well, except the one adult who was revived. I thought the 31st was supposed to have an increased chance.

Oh well, my numbers were lower than would have been because of the holidays.

Five adults and five hatchlings all disintegrated. One hatchling revived. So much for the 31st having increased chances. Mind you, given my appalling 'success' rate on Halloween, I wasn't expecting much - but I thought I might get one zombie sad.gif

I really do think I am going to give up getting Zombies - there seems no point in going through the drawn-out process of catching/breeding/letting die/killing only to get nothing.

1/19... dry.gif including 5 adult tries, I got a Pygmy Lindwurm S2 male... And I had a few CB Xenos and Lindwurms I had to trade quite a bit for mad.gif

Really, 31st looks like 0.01% increased chance compared to regular nighttime, I'm getting 1 per 15-30 tries on the regular nighttimes, 31st came out the same... and it's nothing close to the Halloween success rate, which was pretty acceptable in opposite to this(below 50% but still pretty nice, I got a few in a row at some point on Halloween, I reported the numbers somewhere back then in this thread).

Enough, I'm not trying the rarer types (Xenos, 2-headed lindwurms and Pygmies other than Mageia - since I need CBs from particular biomes) on any time exept for Halloween dry.gif

If I manage after today's New Year celebrations I'll kill 5 more adults to try, but I see I won't use the types I mentioned above dry.gif

Well, unless the chances will get increased to some reasonable...

Edited by VixenDra

Four attempts and no luck this year.

Breed/type: Alt Dark Green/Wingless

Kill date: 31st December 2016

Kill time (ET): 31st December 2016 wink.gif

Revive date: 31st December 2016

Revive time (ET): 31st December 2016 wink.gif

Result: disintegration

Dragon link: (optional)

Breed/type: Storm/Western

Breed/type: Storm/Western

Breed/type: Sunrise/Western

Edited by Tigerkralle

9 adult Disintegrations and 1 success, the same success rate like on Halloween for me...

Breed/type: Kyanite Pygmy

Kill date: Dec 31, 2016

Kill time (ET): Dec 31, 2016, 07:51 am

Revive date: Dec 31, 2016

Revive time (ET): Dec 31, 2016, 07:51 am

Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pNCC5

Breed/type: Moonstone

Kill date: Dec 31, 2016

Kill time (ET): 15:05pm

Revive date: Dec 31, 2016

Revive time (ET): 15:05pm

Zombies visible: yes!

Result: zombie!

Dragon link: Huzzah!

Edited by lovecats99

Five adult disintegrations and one hatchling disintegrated. Would've had more hatchling fodder except that I got distracted from this years holiday extravaganzas. I guess 12/31/16 was a bust. :\

1/19... dry.gif including 5 adult tries, I got a Pygmy Lindwurm S2 male... And I had a few CB Xenos and Lindwurms I had to trade quite a bit for mad.gif

Really, 31st looks like 0.01% increased chance compared to regular nighttime, I'm getting 1 per 15-30 tries on the regular nighttimes, 31st came out the same... and it's nothing close to the Halloween success rate, which was pretty acceptable in opposite to this(below 50% but still pretty nice, I got a few in a row at some point on Halloween, I reported the numbers somewhere back then in this thread).

Enough, I'm not trying the rarer types (Xenos, 2-headed lindwurms and Pygmies other than Mageia - since I need CBs from particular biomes) on any time exept for Halloween dry.gif

If I manage after today's New Year celebrations I'll kill 5 more adults to try, but I see I won't use the types I mentioned above dry.gif

Well, unless the chances will get increased to some reasonable...

to add to today's tries, I just got 0/5... which makes a total of 1/24 successful zombiefication for Dec 31st... not at all better than on an average night:/

Nothing but failures last night as well. Really disappointed; I was trying for a chrono zombie.

Got two zombies this time, an adult and a hatchling. Got four revivals too.

I had never realized Crimson Flares were wyverns. Is that a glitch or are they supposed to be pygmy wyverns? I always thought I could see forelegs.

Breed/type: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Kill date:1/14/2017

Kill time (ET): 12:10

Revive date: 1/14/2017

Revive time (ET): 12:10

Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7kSNa

Breed/type: Flamingo Wyvern

Kill date:Fogged

Kill time (ET): Fogged

Revive date: 1/14/2017

Revive time (ET): 12:00

Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hRErD

Edited by Nectaris

I can't believe it! I had one hatchling die tonight and he zombified! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to note his species prior to death but I'm thrilled. Hopefully I have more luck tomorrow too.