dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I was only looking for 1 male adult zombie this year.

I tried killing at least 5 adult male dragons before one actually died. The others all evaded my blade. Guess I'm really lucky that my one kill also resulted in one beautiful new zombie biggrin.gif

I didn't do to bad this year; of 20 or 21 attempts (10 adults + hatchlings), I got 4 hatchlings and errr...2? adults which isn't too bad. Had two successful revives as well. STILL don't have a CB male adult, but hopefully next year I can get that and some ungendered adults to complete my zombie quota ^^

Much better going than last year I must say!

I am good with mine. Considering I messed up in the begining. I killed 5 too early, so they went poof off of my scroll before halloween.

So I killed 5 other adults. Out of those 5 I got 1 zombie, 1 revived. After the one revived, I could kill again ... so I killed another adult and he turned zombie.

So for Halloween I got 6 kills.

2 zombies

1 revived.

Welp, it could have been worse. I managed 4 adults and 6 hatchies, including several with lineages that I wanted a Zombie with or from. Had three revivals (two fogged hatchies, one adult). Still annoyed about my CB Blacks dodging, though. ;-;

I've only had two successful revives out of 15 and both were zombies. They were both bred black females and were killed and immediately revived. That was about 10 mins ago. So happy! smile.gifxd.pnglaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Good luck to everybody else!

Edited by Draconiusultamius

My first Halloween attempting to create zombies smile.gif

Successful Zombies:

4 out of 10 Adults

6 out of 18 Hatchlings

Details:

All hatchlings were starved

5 Adults killed 2 weeks ago, revived this morning (2 Zombies)

5 Adults killed Halloween morning, revived immediately (2 Zombies)

1 hatchling revival

Pretty Lineage Though...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v6Eqx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TTRAV

Edited by chrispy

http://dragcave.net/view/ipYZ - DEAR GOD, A ZOMBIE!!!!

One female striped desintegrated, and one was back from the dead as herself. I'm super sad about the one who didn't even come back to life. :'(

Edited by MissHippie

I managed to get one zombie out of the five adults biggrin.gif It's my first zombie! The rest all disintegrated. I didn't prepare any hatchlings to attempt a revive on.

http://dragcave.net/view/ipYZ - DEAR GOD, A ZOMBIE!!!!

YES!!! Nice goin', sis! wub.gif

I'm not trying for zombies myself because I feel horrible about killing my dragons and refuse to do it, but I still want to congratulate you all on your successful turns. Looks like it's the year of a zombie apocalypse! ohmy.gif

Attempts: 1 hatchling

Zombies: 0

Result: permanent kill

Total number of Zombies on scroll: 0

Edited by VixenDra

Well, this year was my first try at making zombies... I tried four adults.

2 turned and one disintegrated, and the fourth dodged the blade.

So I am now the proud owner of a male and a female zombie dragon!

Pretty mirror!

I killed 3 adult + 2 hatchling, of which the first two adults zombified. No "successful" revival.

0/5 adults successfully revived…they all disintegrated.. sleep.gif

Had much better luck last year… sad.gif

ETA: Just killed 2 dragons and brought them back to life - both instantly became zombies!! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

One disintegration, one zombie , I think one is enough for this year. I now have three adults and one S2 hatchling.