dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I feel like I had great luck this year c: 5/10 dead adults zombified. I made sure they all had at least one baby, too cx so now I got a few zombie lineages to design

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g8HYi hah, a pb |D ...I feel kinda bad. After I only did hatchlings last year, those successfully killed messages actually got to me today. All of them were only commons, but still :\ Maybe I can do something creative with them to make myself feel better, heh

EDIT: Why is the original sprite so much cooler than the current one?

The original sprite, same as all other sprites the game started with, was copyrighted material from other games and had to be replaced by user made ones. Zombies are now one of the few pre-fog dragons left that haven't had an update to "improve" the artwork, so that's why.

Totals this year: 10 hatchlings, 1 ungendered adult, 1 full revive, 1 dodge, and 28 dust. And zombies now show in progeny lists so my project of attempting to zombie all the children of one couple will now actually be visible. smile.gif

Five kills this year and only one zombie. I'm so sad for killing four females. I'm definitely gonna make fodders next year.

You got to be kidding me. dry.gif

27 hatchies and only 3 Zombies?!? mad.gif

Oh well, I got two new adults Zombies out of five dead dragons.

Well, 3/9 hatchlings and 2/10 adults became zombies, 2 adults and 1 hatchling revived (and hatchling grow up to be a proud male), and this lineage maybe isn't perfect but still good to me. I think my first zombie attempt was excellent biggrin.gif

Well, 3/9 hatchlings and 2/10 adults became zombies, 2 adults and 1 hatchling revived (and hatchling grow up to be a proud male), and this lineage maybe isn't perfect but still good to me. I think my first zombie attempt was excellent biggrin.gif

Uhmmm.... you also have this. I'm afraid I completely forgot I'd bred her previously when I killed her. *looks embarrassed*

Hardest part this year was getting them to die in the first place. I got a bunch of papers to try to make neuter Zombies, and all but one dodged the blade (and that one disintegrated rather than turning into a Zombie).

I also bred a whole big batch of Skywings (8 pairs) in order to try to breed them and then make them Zombies. In all but one of those pairs, the first one I tried to kill dodged the blade. In the last pair, I managed to kill one but the second one dodged the blade (and that one disintegrated rather than turning into a Zombie.

However, I managed to get two of my cheeses to turn into neuter Zombies. And I managed to get at least one Zombie from each of two pairs of recently bred Luminas. (In one case, the other parent dodged the blade; in the other, the other parent died and could not be revived.) And I was able to trade the eggs from the two recently bred Zombies for 3G stair 2015 tinsels.

So a total of 4 Zombies out of 10 kills. And two Zombie-parented eggs I was able to trade.

My first try for Zombies, I had 5 Adults and I got:

• 3 Adults successfully turned, 1 female and 2 males biggrin.gif

and

2 Adults failed

I got bored so decided to try for a zombie. First attempt on an adult drake dodged, second attempt on a two head became a zombie. I'm happy. smile.gif

Uhmmm.... you also have this.  I'm afraid I completely forgot I'd bred her previously when I killed her.  *looks embarrassed*

Well, I lost nice mate for Desipis but got good one for my Red-finned Tidal, so I can't complain smile.gif It was your dragon, so you could do anything with it, it's good it turned and didn't disintegrate wink.gif

Hardest part this year was getting them to die in the first place.

I agree, it was so hard to kill some adults that I killed 2 of my that were raised to stay on my scroll. And I let some zombie-fodder hatchlings grow up to have more dragons to kill today. I also thought it's easier to viewbomb hatchling - I got one sick just after it hatch but I still got to hide it after nearly 2 days because it gained so much views it would grow up when hitting 4 days - it's this hatchie (was a guardian), I'm happy it turned because I don't have any other dragons with this many views and it's a good memory of this Halloween.

I tried on a whim since I have been freezing some extra hatchlings lately. 3 attempted kills, all successful. 3 attempted revivals, one success. That completes my collection (M/F adults, M/F/U hatchlings). Whew, no more killing for me!

Out of 8 hatchie attempts (to try and get different tombstones and at least my missing female s2 Zombie) and one adult that would have been fun lineage-wise, I had 7 crumbles and two true revivals - OK so two CB adults for my scroll... but still NO zombie o_O If I was an avid Zombie collector I might be frustrated.

Well, I lost nice mate for Desipis but got good one for my Red-finned Tidal, so I can't complain smile.gif It was your dragon, so you could do anything with it, it's good it turned and didn't disintegrate wink.gif

Pffft, yeah. I'd feel MUCH worse if she'd disintegrated! Lemme know if you want a replacement, though. smile.gif

Many congrats to those who succeed. smile.gif Many condolences to those who didn't. sad.gif

First Five Batch of Adults:

One Cheese Dragon became an Ungendered Undead!

One Cheese Dragon was successfully revived.

The other three sadly disintegrated.

Second Five Batch of Adults + a Hatchie:

One Adult Male became an Undead!

One Female became an Undead!

The rest sadly disintegrated.

I am pleased. I got three adults all of different genders! My goal for this year was achieved! T-T I am so happy with them and yet so sad for the others. Ah...

This year, out of thirty eight hatchies, I got six, two of those ungendered. Out of ten adults, I got four, three ungendered. I'm quite pleased that my Cauliflower Cheese survived!

I was trying to get a full set of biome gravestones but the volcano still eludes me.

Guess where I'll be camping for next year's fodder...!

Tried 4 adults and 1 hatchling. The hatchling and one of the adults turned but the rest permanently died. All of the dragons I tried were CB.

I killed 5 dragons on the 17th and 5 on the 31st. 5 out of 10 successfully turned into Undead (Zombie) dragons.

Glory Night - turned to Adult (female)

Black Tea (bred) - turned to Adult (male)

Paper - turned to Adult (ungendered)

Pyralsprite Pyrope - turned to Hatchling (female)

Pyralsprite Pyrope - turned to Hatchling (ungendered)