dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Ah, I really want the one that used to be Silver... I wonder what other breeds can make it since killing Silvers is a bit... risky.

Ah, I really want the one that used to be Silver... I wonder what other breeds can make it since killing Silvers is a bit... risky.

Gemshard might be a really good candidate. :3 Heartstealing and Shimmer-Scales too, of course, but I think Gemshards might be the best bet for now.

Two words: striped rivers. biggrin.gif

It'll take another decade to get all the sprites. blink.gif

This basically. laugh.gif Especially given my turnout last year in the adults was 1 in 10...

Ah, good point. I guess I forgot we only just got Xenos this year, somehow...

I'm definitely trying for one this year, even if I have to breed them myself. I want that sprite! /laugh.

I really hope there's a 7th zombie sprite as that would be one for each area. A wyrm would be best as you could then make a lineage with all zombie dragons.

Edited by Tango

Ah, last Halloween I was thinking of turning a Striped River... Grrr.... This year it will be a Striped River Genocide. Water Walkers are wingless westerns for sure (my hatchie is such) and I'm 90% sure that my two adults were Water Horses and they are now also wingless western adults.

?!??!?!

There is a 7th sprite! The wyrm! It's on the announcement xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Tango

?!??!?!

There is a 7th sprite! The wyrm! It's on the announcement xd.png

user posted image

Indeed. Though probability of anyone having that (the wyrm type) on their scroll is very slim given that only zombified Xenowyrms can end up to be like that currently. Thus I didn't include it into the picture for now.

user posted image

Here be a picture to compare all the zombies that have been found so far. Included following sprite to the pile myself:

https://dragcave.net/view/wbH8T (Genderless hatchy, used to be Terrae Dragon)

I have a feeling we are just missing some hatchlings for now. Will add them if found.

That hatchling on the top right... It seems to miss a leg, grow a leg, then miss a leg again when it's an adult? xd.png

edit: Oh, you've put the s2 on top! So it just loses it legs after. :3 nevermind!

Edited by Cinspawn

There are eight zombies.

Oo do drakes, two headeds and pygmies get a zombie? Or perhaps just one of the regular dragon tlypes. Lindwyrm maybe.

user posted image

So, from left to right we have:

Winged Western Dragon (Red Dragon, Crimson), Wingless Western Dragon (Dorsal, Magma)

Wyverns (Coppers, Hellfire Wyverns), Double-winged (Skywing, Red-finned Tidal)

Eastern (Silvers, Gemshards), Amphiptere (Sunsongs, Blunas)

user posted image

Uh... a Wyrm? This could be Waters and Xenowyrms....

All in all, we're still missing a Lindwurm sprite! (A pair of wings plus front legs) Those would be Blusangs and... Two-headed Lindwurms? @.@ Not sure.

Pygmy, Two-headed, and Drakes will come later.

edit: Please note that those are guesses, I already know I got some wrong.

Edited by natli

Uh... a Wyrm? This could be Waters and Xenowyrms....

All in all, we're still missing a Lindwurm sprite! (A pair of wings plus front legs) Those would be Blusangs and... Two-headed Lindwurms? @.@ Not sure.

Waters wouldn't be Wyrms unfortunately, but falls with Red-Finned Tidal. Looking close to Water sprites gives away shoulder, suggesting limbs of some kind, most likely fins.

And I think Socky is pretty positive about zombie among the water dragons.

Either way... double-wing would probably fall more to "leviathan" type... you know, Watery dragons.

And I'd see Skywing to fit more with the amphipteres, given that they nearly never land.

But indeed, Lindwurm sprite. Blusang and... Paper at least should fall there.

...and given that Two-Headed are their own group, Two-Headed Lindwurm falling in it too... I think we probably get two different Two-Headed sprites later on. Wouldn't make sense to have the poor Two-Headed Lindwurm to suddenly drop the other head completely off.

ETA

I just thought... Nhiostrife. They have two sets of wings and back legs. That one's going to be tricky...

Edited by Moonlightelf

Some things like wings, or heads might fall off actually... I have a zombified Waterhorse dragon adult, and they have tiny wings on their back. But the Zombie sprite that shows up is Wingless Western...

I think Two-headed Lindwurms will lose a head and get the Lindwurm sprite, and as for Nhiostrifes... it can go both ways, but I would be surprised if we will get a custom Zombie sprite made for one dragon.

Good job spotting Papers in there heh.

Randomly going to point out that seawyrm pygmies are lindwurms as well. Also, i wonder if zombified magelights will end up getting the wyvern zombie sprite? smile.gif

Edit: wait... can papers even be zombified? ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Edit: wait... can papers even be zombified? ninja.gif

I know Cheeses can... one of my Zombies used to be Cheese.

So why not Paper too? x3

Yeah, papers and cheeses can be zombies. My ex-cheese shows the western sprite, but if there's a lindwurm one, an ex-paper might display it.

All terraes have the wingless, stout-bodied form. Red-finned tidals use the western form (for some reason). My male ex-terrae lost his wings, and my ex-tidal grew two pairs of legs during the change. I'm hoping the latter was just a sprite mistake 'cause I'd love to have an undead leviathan.

So if zombies can only be made on halloween, how did I find one up for trade the other week? It was a hatchling.

So if zombies can only be made on halloween, how did I find one up for trade the other week? It was a hatchling.

Zombies aren't tradeable, actually. Hatchling zombies instantly freeze, so I don't know how someone thought they could offer one up. blink.gif

Katiee, are you sure it was a zombie, and not a neglected?

and my ex-tidal grew two pairs of legs during the change. I'm hoping the latter was just a sprite mistake 'cause I'd love to have an undead leviathan.

That does sound strange considering that TJ said in news post that now Waters *won't* grow extra limbs after zombiefication. So why would Tidals become an illogical exception??

edit: Btw, does noone have an adult zombie Blusang? <.< >.>

Edited by natli

Oh woops. I was mistaken. I thought zombie hatchies were gravestones as well, so it must have been a hatchling someone put up for trade and then killed.