dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Out of, like, six attempts I managed to get ONE zombie. <3 She used to be a CB Balloon.

Her name is Brains. :D

All of the others disintegrated or dodged the blade. Meh, I'm still so happy that I got one. <3

2/5 This year. Last year was a bust. One of the ones I revived was a Canopy hatchling.

My BF is 2/4 I think, I don't think he's revived/killed all his. This is his first year doing it I think.

(sorry I don't remember the rest of the breeds they were)

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

out of my 4 zombie tries, 2 were successful ( one adult male, one frozen hatchling) and 1 disintegrated and 1 revived successfully.

You mean dies today (halloween). If you kill it tomorrow (Nov. 1), your chance for success goes to basically zero.

Lol yes, technically speaking, today. I haven't gone to bed yet though, so tomorrow for me. xd.png

Out of 3 tries, 1 turned. So, while not the best, I am still glad to have a Zombie!

Out of my 6 attempts, 2 avoided the blade and 4 disintegrated. So much for my high hopes for 2nd gen Zombie offspring. Oh well, there's always next year :/

Out of my 10 hopefuls:

1 dodged the blade for 4 days straight.

1 of the 2 adults is a Zombie (former Nocturne)

1 of 7 hatchlings is a Zombie (former Guardian)

The Vine who dodged gets to live in the "cellar" until next year.

With 4 members of our family trying, only my grandson got one zombie.

Not sure we will try this again next year, hate losing all those dragons

from our scrolls.

Tried 5 times, got 1 adult! But I'm happy about which one it was. It's a CB male and I made sure to breed it a few times so I can get future dragons with zombies in the lineage. biggrin.gif

I tried with two different dragon one a S1 black hatchling and one an adult male black (both were inbred). The hatchling distegrated upon revival but the adult black was sucessfully zombified - one out of two ain't bad. smile.gif

Just curious, those of you who didn't get a zombie, how much fodder did you have?

I've got only 2 female adults for now. Other hatchlings didn't managed. I still have 4 attempts for hatchlings. I hope they'll make it. smile.gif

Well, I tried for five. I got one. I wanted a Zombie with parents and a child, and I did get that wish. Here's a link to the child that will show what I got - My Mommy Is a Zombie. I actually killed all of them.

Here are the dragons I tried to Zombify:

A CB Nocturne - disintegrated

A 2nd gen PB Nocturne - successful

A frozen Daydream hatchy - disintegrated

A 2nd gen PB Spotted Greenwing - disintegrated

A 2nd gen PB Gold-horned Tangar - disintegrated

My gendered Whiptail hatchie, TJ Goes Nyan (after the code TJGos), disintegrated, unfortunately sad.gif I froze it at S2 and killed it last Wednesday.

However, my other frozen inbred Whiptail hatchie — ungendered — didn't dodge and was turned successfully, as did my inbred Split stallion Corvus von Hapsburg. So I'm 2 for 3 smile.gif

I killed five Whiptail adults, four disintegrated, one success.

My first ever Zombie, I'm so happy!

And I'm perfectly fine with one, next year no dragon will have to die on my scroll.

1/4 Adults

3/10 hatchlings

all others disintegrated and no normal revivals

Last adult was not revived. I already have what I want.

Edited by Ysera

1/5 adults

1/14 hatchlings

2 success out of 19.

I want to make one more hatchling zombie.

Any sites can help me to kill the hatchlings by too many views?