dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Wooh! I have a zombie hatchling so far, and now to try for an adult...

Edit: WOW! SUCCESS!!! Now I have one adult and one hatchie. My first two zombies! biggrin.gif

Edited by hokankai

Got two zombies last year smile.gif an adult female and ungendered hatchling.

Now I got a male adult zombie and a female zombie hatchling smile.gif

Thought 2 dragons (adult and hatcthling) disintegrates while trying for zombies.

Killed 3 (one Black Hatchling, one Black Male, and one Flamingo). Both the Blacks zombified, Flamingo bit the dust.

No zombies this year - all attempts failed (but at least I have 3 from two years ago).

A vampire hatchling last year and a fog adult this year~

Looks like it's only one zombie for me each year biggrin.gif

I was able to revive 18/64 zombie fodders. 5 more later today biggrin.gif You can see them on my scroll protecting the new halloween eggs!

Killed 4 dragons for this and just tried reviving all of them. Both the adults were successes and one of the hatchies, so 3/4 are now zombies. <3 I'm satisfied with that. *nod*

All my attempts end in failure. (of course, i was stupid enough to kill a dragon TWICE. *didn't know that you can only revive a dragon once*)

Oh well, maybe I will have better luck next time.

Zombies, yay! First two I tried to kill dodged the blade, a male and female Spitfire. Next two were successfully killed, a male Normal Pygmy and a female Nilia Pygmy. The Normal Pygmy failed to revive and the Nilia was successfully revived as a Zombie! biggrin.gif Finally, I killed my male Daydream and he was successfully revived as a Zombie as well! Now I want one of each, an ungendered and gendered Zombie hatchlings. Unfortunately, I have no hatchlings.. xd.png

Alright, here's my stats:

Electric: 1 Success

Spitfire Hatchlings: 1 disintegrate, 1 success

Water Walker Hatchling: 1 disintegrate

I didn't use my fifth kill this year. Kind of felt like I didn't really need to. Next year I may try for an ungendered zombie, but I'm pretty happy with these. (Especially compared to last year, where I had a 100% disintegration rate.)

If anyone's sharing names here, mine are First We Feast Then Ikea and Oh So Cute Aaaagh My Brains. My lovely undead beauties! smile.gif

Revived 1/8 hatchlings and 2/5 adults. biggrin.gif For my 2nd attempt at this it worked out much better than I thought it would. Although I am a bit sad that the one hatchling who I really wanted to zombify (code was FER0L) disintegrated.

I had 10 attempts, and of them I got four successes...

The crazy part is, those four successes worked out perfectly.

I now have 1 male and 1 female adult zombie, and 1 male and 1 female hatchling.

Life is good. smile.gif

Midnight Darkflame (formerly a Hellfire, obviously)

Dorothy Vladik (formerly a Purple Dorsal)

Darksoul Wanderer (formerly a Spitfire)

I Died Young (formerly a Stone, obviously)

Hooray! smile.gif

Also, if I could only have two adults turn, those two were the ones I would have picked, so life is good. smile.gif

I do wish the other female had turned... Oh well, there's always next year. smile.gif

All the others (all 6 of them) disintegrated; none revived normal.

Edited by SolarCat

Out of 5 all 5 disintegrated x_x and I still can use kill once more but no matter which dragon I try to kill they all dodge the blade >_<

-Never mind, managed to kill one, now to see if it zombiefies O,..,O

-Disintegrated -___- complete fail D: *huddles in a corner and rocks back and forth while hugging her knees*

Edited by Elery.

1/5. My first attempt and only hatchling succeeded! I'm happy but it's unfortunate my zombie lineages won't turn out as planned this year.

1/4 success for hatchies and 3/5 for adults. biggrin.gif I'm especially proud of my new pygmy zombie, but I also love my other two adults. I'm really glad that my Halloween paired zombies turned, as I wouldn't want to mess up anyone's lineages with a tombstone.

Last year I killed my limit and just got one Zombie. This year I did very well. Out of three hatchlings and one adult, all of them turned for me. There was one other dragon that I tried to kill but that wouldn't die. I now have more than enough Zombies to keep my old male company. biggrin.gif

I'm going to call -that- little experiment a fail, lol.

Three successful kills, two disintegrations, and one hatchie that, amusingly, came right back from the dead like nothing was ever wrong.

I'll try again next year. *plots necromancy*

Only got 1 this year, a female hatchling to keep last years only success, a male hatchling, company. xd.png Looks like I only get one a year!

I just got one zombie hatchie from waterwalker and one adult from canopy. biggrin.gif

I had 29 dragons ready (5 killed adults, 24 hatchlings) and 12 of them turned. 2 adults and 10 hatchies. And one was revived back to a sunstone.

Now i have 13 zombies biggrin.gif I'm happy <3 Pretty zombies

Four deaths, two zombies (one adult, one hatchie), two disintegrated. Not a bad night smile.gif