dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Ok, because of lots of starving hatchies intentionally this year I got 8 hatchies from... oh my, 35 tries. (4 were successfully revived) I shouldn't have done it I think. Maybe that's why I wasted all 5 kill slotes on adults without any result D:

So now I have 9 gendered zombie hatchies V_V

EDIT: If you ask me about the breeds:

Albino: 1

Canopy: 2

Coastal Waverunner: 1

Misfit Pygmy: 1

Skywing: 1

Spitfire: 3 (they just are always unwanted)

In my opinion it doesn't depend on species anyway.

P.S. Gray, Spotted Greenwing and two Ochredrakes were the ones who managed to get a second chance.

Edited by Neuko

Failed Revivals: 4

Amount of "Dodgers": 6, geezus, is that even possible

Successful Adult Zombies: 1

FINALLY, after two years of trying!!!

Five attempts. Four failures. Losing hope, expecting another halloween with no zombies.

The last one - You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but something goes wrong and instead it becomes a zombie.

Yessss! biggrin.gif No adorable hatchling, but ah well.

uh - 5 tries (with S1-hatchies), no zombie, just desintegrated bodies. Should have sticked to my plan not to make any more Zombies^^

Five attempts (already have one, so I should have only had four attempts, but I had five kills O.o) 3 failures/2 successes. Total adult zombies: 3.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3GG4N one tombstone, one zombie as parents. biggrin.gif

Dodges: 4 different dragons, 2 dodged a second time on another day after the initial attempt.

I was able to make 2 Zombies last year and I made the aduld female I need this year, all where Grey dragons before:

Male

Female

Hatchie (yes her father is my Male Zombie.. must be the family xd.png

Edit...3 attempts and no success. sad.gif

Last year I made one attempt and it was successful. I do wonder though, is the possibility of success that same throughout the 24 hours of the 31st, or does it get better closer to midnight?

Edited by Dubious

I tried and failed 3 times last year. This year I tried 4 times and had one success. I have one dragon that I tried to kill but it keeps sidestepping my sword. I guess it doesn't want to become a zombie!

so far ive had the following

2 dodge my blade yesterday and then 2 didnt

out of the oens who didnt i had 1 hatchling revive (only hatchling i tired it on) and 1 adult die forever

the hatchling was a frozen long lineaged female green/pebble

Edited by thomasgold19

Got a little lucky, I think : 3 attemps, one crumble into dust, 2 zombies (1 male and one frozen gendered hatchling). Funny thing is both are father and child

Still missing a non gendered hatchling, but it'll wait next year. Don't want to push too much ninja.gif

Got a little lucky, I think : 3 attemps, one crumble into dust, 2 zombies (1 male and one frozen gendered hatchling). Funny thing is both are father and child

Still missing a non gendered hatchling, but it'll wait next year. Don't want to push too much  ninja.gif

lucky i wish i had thought of that

on another ntoe ill be trying another purple dorsal and storm tonight if they die

Edited by thomasgold19

1st male adult attempt = success

4 female attempts = 4 bodies disintegrated.

>.<

Edited by DrMalvado

sad.gif Aww that is disappointing, 4 attempts and no success and no more kills to use. Next year I need to prepare better.

I got 2 successes with a adult female formerly a waverunner and a ungendered hatchie formerly a spilt had 3 fails and 1 revive.

Forget attempting necromancy, I've been stabbing at various dragons for the last 20 minutes and they all keep dodging! I think my whiptails have been giving the rest agility training.

Out of 4 hatchlings, 1 disintegrated, 1 was revived back to normal and 2 became zombies smile.gif

Male and female zombie hatchlings biggrin.gif

1/7 hatchies revived. blink.gif Wow. Glad I decided against timing out the one nice code fodder I had and grew him up.

But my adults? 2/2! biggrin.gif Yay, I'm really happy about that one, since I actually had to kill them. And they have kids. I did the hatchies first, just to try and wear out my fails. With all but one disintegrating, it really got my hopes down, but the two adults surviving just puts a big ol' grin on my face!

My brother - Not so lucky. He didn't prepare in advance well, and all 4 of his successfully killed adults disintegrated...

5 hatchies killed a week ago, three disintegrated, one revived back to life, one zombie. not bad. at least i now have a zombie hatchie to go with the adult.

i only wished they would sort together on my scroll.

I failed 2 times and felt sooo bet about killing (acutally they survived ;-)) and one turned out to zombie, it was a hellfire

I want to try out 2 more but I feel so bad about killing even if it is virtually sad.gif

My two starved cb spitfire hatchies: 1/2.

female revived and matured instantly. male turned into a zombie.

My adults: 1 of 5 cb attempts.

coastal waverunner female zombified!

Horse dragon male: dodged every time. Tough horsie!

whiptail male: disintegrated

2 spitfire males: disintegrated

Combined with last year's attempts I ended up with a male/female zombie hatchie pair, and 3 adults... just couldn't get that 2nd male. Maybe next year.

i prepared in advance

i had 4 hatchies fogged for today as i already had one zombie adult and i ended up with 2 zombie babies ...really cute!!!