dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Ok, Question time: Revive. Is this an action after you kill a dragon or do you need a specific dragon to pull it off?

Ok, Question time: Revive. Is this an action after you kill a dragon or do you need a specific dragon to pull it off?

It's on the action page of your dead dragon.

Got an adult Magi to turn last year. This year I was trying to complete my sprite collection- I tried using a S2 Terrae which revived. My Canopy, Black, and Hellfire hatchi attempts all dusted- but I was successful turning an S1 Magi and an S2 Electric. I have my three zombies, I think I'm set. Probably won't try to make any more next year.

Edited by Daypaw

I tried with practically all of my extremely common dragons- massive amounts dodged the blade, so I moved on. Here are my actual deaths/zombies.

Purple dragon-dust

Hellfire Wyvern-dust

Sunsong Amphiptere- dust

Night glory drake- Zombified

Pillow dragon- Zombified

biggrin.gif

4 disintegrated, 2 revived as normal frozen hatchlings. I've got 2 adult zombies from before, so I only did hatchlings this year. the survivors have been named appropriately.

Argh, this year I was expecting in something better than last year!

I had 4 disintegrated and 1 revived, I was able to turn only an hatchie died of starvation!

With the last year's ones now I have a full set of hatchies (male, female, ungendered), but I was really, really hoping for an adult sad.gif Another year without a big wanderer sprite...

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

2/5 attempts turned into zombies ! biggrin.gif My adult one was for sure a nocturne, and my frozen hatchie was a stone .

2/5

Dusk Glory male and an Albino male turned.

Dusk glory (m), Sunsong(m) and Spitfire(f) failed to come back sad.gif

I turned a Spitfire hatchie and a Pebble/Green hatchie into zombies. I revived a Gray. Two other hatchies disintegrated.

After much dodging by most of my dragons, I was able to get 3 zombies this year, and two dragons disintegrated. I'm quite pleased, especially since last year I couldn't get any zombies.

Two Zombies! One Nocturne, and one frozen pink Hatchie smile.gif Pretty good as I only had 4 ready thanks to a bite gone bad!

10 desintegrated, 1 revived without turning and 2 hatchies turned (one S1 and one S2). I can't remember the breed though.

2nd year of trying and my stats are now 0/12 laugh.gif

This is me exactly too.

My second year and I had 5 remain dead, 1 returned to life and 6 dodged the knife. dry.gif

hehehe it's almost funny how poorly my plans worked out and yet i was slightly successful

my plan was to extend the zombie tree i had started before

the link to the deceased parents and zombie hatchling dodged the blade

her mate also dodged

and their son i had before decided not to kill

on the other side the mother dodged but her mate died

their son died so even if she turns into a zombie next year the line will be broken

the son's mate also dodged and before i have and egg from that pair right before i started the killing

so out of my planned 6 i had:

4 - dodge

2 - dead

now...i was frustrated and wanted to get at least one zombie out of this year

i decided to kill the son on the first half of the tree

and he who was meant to live has become undead

I got the zombie on my first try. I won't be doing it again. I know they're just pixels but the little blurb about how they stare at you, wondering why you betrayed them :sob:

1 of 10 from this and the past year is a zombie. The other 9 got disintegrated :P

Well, ashes to ashes and dust to dust...

Edited by Shadowdrake

I have a baby zombie from 2 years ago, but total mistake lol. tongue.gif She died of natural causes (not enough clicks), I didn't kill her I'm proud to say! biggrin.gif