dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I'm crazy happy right now. biggrin.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif I only had two adults and one hatchling as fodder and I had no more kill slots left so I was a bit concerned that I'd end up with nothing.

I tried the hatchling first. It turned! http://dragcave.net/lineage/1vAAt

Then I tried the first adult, but it was revived as normal (bloody flamingo wyverns, first I get too many thinking they're pinks in the cave, now they won't zombify... tongue.gif)

Lastly I tried my second adult. I really wanted an adult zombie, more than a hatchling. And it turned! http://dragcave.net/lineage/4AvHg

I think I might have actually made a "YAY!" out loud. tongue.gif I was very excited.

So my success rate:

1/1 hatchlings zombified

1/2 adults zombified

Edited by StormWizard212

I was able to revive 18/64 zombie fodders. 5 more later today biggrin.gif You can see them on my scroll protecting the new halloween eggs!

Holy Hannah thats alot.png! you rock!!!

2 zombie attempts this year --> 2 zombies.

Got the one adult zombie that I wanted this year, came from a mint. That's the same breed that I got my zombie hatchling from two years ago. Killed three dragons before getting this year's zombie.

Alrighty 2 Zombies for me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! First 2 ever!!! wub.gif

1 male waterdragon adult: zombiefied 1 male black hatchie: zombiefied

1 adult female waterdragon: revived normal 1 female black hacthie: bit the dust

1 ungendered black: bit the dust

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

Two successes! Got 1 Zombie hatchling out of 5 attempts and 1 adult male out of 3 attempts. Sadly, my CB Whiptail, with the code Brain, disintegrated sad.gif I was hoping she would at least revive normal. Ah well, those are the chances we take.

So now I have: CB I Feel Like I'm Falling Apart (adult) and The Candy Cane Zombalomb. My first ever Zombies biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

One hatchling zombified. Out of lots. ;-;

One of my adults fully revived. I was unhappy. I'm gonna have to kill it again anyway. I killed her and her mate to make a story, but he disintegrated and she's alive again, and now her half of the very messy lineage is still gonna be there. >.> BAH.

2 hatchies, 3 adults, all balloons (because I don't like them, sorry). One of the adults zombified! The rest all disintegrated. Now I have to decide what to name my zombie! biggrin.gif

ok my first year of this....One revived, 2 desintigrated(*tear*) and one is dodging my kills so its earned its life...question, does it have to be hatchlings or can i use adults?

Only got one zombie success this time, but it's still one more than last year =P Woot.

Drat, wish I had renamed those dragons before I killed them. Now I have to wait a couple weeks to get their names back!

The one hatchling I had set aside for a zombie attempt disintegrated, and then several other hatchlings got swept by a mysterious plague of death. <.<

Eventually one turned into a zombie though. :)

disintegrated: 3

full revive: 1

zombie: 1

Grr... 5 dead hatchies. 4 disintegrated, the last one revived completely.... xd.png No zombies for me this year. dry.gif

2 out of five zombie attempts were successful for me. Both were green dragons. So including the green dragon zombie I have from last year (I think it was from last year), I now have 3. tongue.gif

Ha. My first four revivals were complete failures, so I turned to my fifth and final one with no real hope... it zombified!

I got one! ^^ Out of five (four adults, one hatchie), I only managed to turn one of the adults, but hey, I got one, ^^

Out of 5 attempts, I was only successful once with a hatchling. I tried 4 times with adults and all were duds. BTW, I was able to revive 2 adult dragons in the process of killing for zombies.

Successfully revived the one hatchling I needed to complete my Zombie family.

Killed one today in hopes of making it a Zombie so I could have a perfect mate for This, but it failed. :c

I'm still going to keep the offspring though, because it has an awesome code.

Grr... 5 dead hatchies. 4 disintegrated, the last one revived completely.... xd.png No zombies for me this year. dry.gif

Hmmm, you should still have another try then. I also had 5 attempts and 2 were revived. The revived "kills" did not count against me..it's like they never happened.

4 Zombie Successes (2 hatchies, 2 adults), 1 kill. I had really good luck this year. Oddly enough it was my commons (earth and water walkers) that accepted the blade while my more rarer (Nebula, Gem, Electric) dragons balked.

One has a real beauty of a lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/La8b