dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I'm confused, how do you make a zombie?

you use the action KILL and when the dragon/hatchie is dead you use the action REVEIVE

you can receive a zombie or a dead dragon

My three hatchling are REALLY dead now, but a pair of CB Whites is succesfully zombified and I even have a sweet White hatchling from the two of them on my Scroll. ^^ Maybe good for trading as I have an adult child from them already.

So next year I need a stage 1 and 2 Zombie hatchling. smile.gif

5 Adult dragons killed.

Every one disintegrated.

I am so peeved right now :c

Next year I need to remember to kill a bunch of hatchlings, I totally forgot this year.

Tried with 4 hatchies, 3 disintegrated and one zombified, I am so glad I got several fodders in case the first one didn't zombify.

I tried with quite a few frozen hatchlings, two of the hatchlings were revived and I guess because they revived didn't count as a kill for some odd reason - so was able to kill two more that way. Revived- water horse and a black

Got four disintigrates - Zombie Gomu a balloon, Little Smoky a grey, Zombie Bait a black and a spitfire.

Last kill I could do I used on a frozen crimson flare Pygmy and got a zombie hatchling.

The past two years I had zero success making zombies, but one of my frozen hatchies that I killed in advance just turned into one! =D

All my other revive attempts resulted in disintegration. (Other than the one that successfully zombified, two adults, two frozen hatchies, and one hatchie that I timed out)

I had to use dragons from my scroll. D: One of my dragons successfully revived, but didn't zombify. I ended up killing that one again because I thought they were another dragon. Dx But I did get a zombie success! biggrin.gif

I used the Kill action 10 times today, and ended up with two zombies. Here's the breakdown:

Resisted being killed - 2 (both adults)

Successfully killed - 8 (1 adult, 7 hatchlings)

Then, of those who were killed:

Revived back to normal life - 3 (all hatchlings)

Could not be revived - 3 (all hatchlings)

Revived to a zombie - 2 (1 adult, 1 hatchling)

I'm pretty sure breed doesn't matter, but the two who zombified were a Spitfire and a Vine. Pretty happy about the results, though it's sad that three hatchlings were killed in the process!

My mom just tried her zombie fodder:

6 Hatchies. 1 male black: Zombie 1 Female vine: Dust 1 Ungendered black: Zombie 1 male sunset: Zombie 1 female waterwalker: dust.

But heu 3/6 is cool for her all she needed was some zombie hatchies she got 2 adults last year. All were killed 1 died before the 31st, I think that works better.

I'm now done with my brutal swordplay and necromancy practise. Here are some numbers and random information I can remember:

11 counts of attempted adult dragonslaughter

~6 successful - 5 escaped the wrath

6 counts of attempted tampering with forces that should not be tampered with (on adults)

~3 piles of dust

~1 live, but very traumatized, dragon (Spitfire)

~2 undead monstrosities!! (male Sunstone, female Guardian)

~ - ~ - ~

As for the children...

21 hatchlings let to die in captivity

~8 males

~6 ungendered

~7 females

Out of 8 males...

~4 piles of nothing but ash (oops)

~1 survivor (expecting severe psychological problems)

~3 tiny male abominations (yaaay!)

Out of 6 ungendered...

~3 swept under a rug

~2 back in the land of the living (possible complications expected in future)

~1 moved to a diet of brain tissue only (yaaay!)

Out of 7 females...

~6 in urns

~1 back on its feet (dizzy but no worse for wear)

~0 unnatural creatures sad.gif

EDIT: Added last 2 female hatchling attempts and some breed info that I could recall... no dice on the females. Boo.

Edited by Azure

only 1 sucess this time.

1 Hatchie -> Pillow Dragon

Edited by Red2111

Well, no zombie for me this Halloween either. And even though it won't be on Halloween I've two more hatchlings that I'll let die and see if I by any chance can get them to turn into zombies when it's not Halloween (to me it probably doesn't matter whether I try for zombies when it's Halloween or not, my chances seem to be pretty small no matter what day I try to get one).

Two adults dodged, three adults killed, two frozen hatchlings killed.

All five successful kills disintegrated. I killed them the day of Halloween too, but I don't think that matters, right? Ah well. sad.gif I think next year I'll just let some hatchlings/eggs time out so I have more chances.

Congratulations to everyone that got zombies this year! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lycheejelly

I killed my extra Bluna just now... and it turned into a Zombie. Now I have a male and female one. That's good enough for me~

Kind of odd how both Taira and Ferghus were the only dragons I killed, and they both transformed (Taira in '11, Ferghus in '09). Talk about luck.

My result or zombie tryings is:

Deads

2 dead hatch

1 dead adult

Avoids - 4 adults

Sucsses Zombies

2 female adults

one from magi

and one from sunsong

At all i am happy from the results smile.gif

24 dragon > 3 zombies > one normal (whiptail)

Really terrible success. I am assuming adults are easier to bring back. Nearly all my hatchlings just crumbled.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rdtRF - for my lineage project...but I can't get anywhere with one adult, but i can try next year. This one was a Nocturne.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ICgsF I wanted either a pygmy or drake zombie and I got my drake :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MeeTi this one was a stone. I liked the code so I'm happy it came back.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2AEH8 - The whiptail. It still thinks it's a zombie.

I tried to zombifie the first time this year. First time killing something ever. The message really, really hurt me...

One hatchie kept being dead ;_;

One hatchling success, but I can't remember the breed, because I catched him in AP and killed him right away

One adult (inbred) success. Tropical dragon

I originally killed 5 this year:

1 came back to life

1 turned zombie (an adult male)

3 disintegrated

Since I got a kill slot back, I killed a female hatchie. Tried to revive her and got a zombie so I got 2 successes. : D I can't remember what breed the adult male was but the hatchie was a waverunner. She was a 3rd gen PB one. <3

Awwww, I killed an inbred Shallow Water but it disintegrated when i revived it. But there's always next year! (or right now...)

EDIT: killed an inbred Shallow Water hatchie but it disintegrated too.... sad.gif

EDITEDIT: killed a water hatchie. disintegrated... dry.gif

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I killed a few hatchlings and a few adults to try and revive and the only one that worked was a messy lined Purple Dorsal hatchie. So I have a frozen zombie hatchling on my scroll finally! No adults yet though and no more kills available to me.