dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

user posted image

I'm dying for this combo *drools

Zombie x Water Walker is a great idea. O_O I'm not sure if I like the Holly in there though. :s

do dead parents still destroy lineages?

i'm charting out my zombie family plans

i currently have the left side and i just thought of the right side

user posted image

if deaddead dragons break the lineage i have to worry about both 1 and 7 not zombifying to keep the lineage

3 won't be needed as 7/8 will take the place of the male adult zombie

and of course if some zombie and other's die i will continue the lineage through the two live ones in place of the ungendered, the ungendered will come whenever my last adult zombies are completed

as said i have the left side so i am planning on trying to do as much as i can for THIS halloween

i think if i grab some i can have 5 and 6 grown up and have 7, but i don't think i can get 7 and 8 grown up in time unless i use incubating and spam them on sites as soon as they hit 3.5 days left

this plan will follow into next year

i also might keep 3 as a m hatchling zombie cause his code sounds cool so i would hate to get rid of him

do dead parents still destroy lineages?

Yup, the lineage of a dead-dead dragon disappears after 2 weeks.

The first year I tried for a Zombie I got none. Last year tried various hatchlings and adults I got an adult deep sea dragon to turn Zombie. I'd like to try for a hatchling this year.

how can we zombiefy but make it in proper sort? I saw in wiki that zombies may roam the scroll even you custom sort them

I use legacy custom sort and sort mine at the bottom of my scroll and they've never roamed.

I will use all my kill slots for my zombies

And will hide all 21 hatchies to death (7 male, 7 female, 6 ungendered) and revive 'em in Halloween *evil face*

Is custom sort them before kill make them properly sort?

So now I am seeing some lineages that have tombstones in them, and says (deceased).

and this is during the daytime.

What determines which tombstones are going to stay in a lineage and which will

disappear after a couple weeks?

If I zombie a killed adult with a long messy lineage, can I be sure all that messy lineage

will disappear after a few weeks?

So now I am seeing some lineages that have tombstones in them, and says (deceased).

and this is during the daytime.

What determines which tombstones are going to stay in a lineage and which will

disappear after a couple weeks?

If I zombie a killed adult with a long messy lineage, can I be sure all that messy lineage

will disappear after a few weeks?

Zombie lineages remain.

Here's one of my zombies. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ruzl

Here's one of mine with a zombie as a parent. http://dragcave.net/lineage/BFcV

killed dragon deleted it's lineage but zombie doesn't, although there is deseased parent in the children page

Yup, the lineage of a dead-dead dragon disappears after 2 weeks.

Actually, it disappears when the database is updated. It may be 2 weeks, or maybe a bit longer.

I did mine in 09

sorry I do not remember what they were

when they come up in about 30 min I'll look to see if anything triggers

I have an adult and a hatchie with wings

being as they no longer take up a kill spot, I will probbaly try again to have a male, female and each stage hatchie

but being as they don't take up kill space now.....I may build up a line and next year kill them all off to try to make the whole family a zombie dry.gif

Last year, 2010, I got my one and only zombie (hatchling) on Halloween. It was formerly a dragon horse.

I HATE killing my beloved dragons, but am going to try once this year. Had a dragon i got lots of, that gendered female - for the 100th time dry.gif so gave it the chop before I got to attached to it, but hoping it will make a zombie. I know the more you have the better but i really dont like killing Dragons sad.gif

Fingers crossed I can bring her back waaaahahahaha unsure.gif <- makes you feel like Dr Frankenstein blink.gif

well for my fodder i have

Adults: 2 waterhorses

Hatchlings: 2 gendered black 1 ungendered vine

Boy I hope this works... I reeeaallyy want some Zombies. wub.gif

I did mine last year.... I think.... I have an adult male that was black, a gendered hatchie, and an ungendered hatchie. I later tried a female adult black that failed.

I finally decided I would try this, and have five adults ready for revival:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1taBU - The Forbidden One - Saw the code and I had to try it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YPt6e - She's pretty, inbred, and has a Marrow as well as The End of My Luck and Night Sorrow in her ancestry. She is currently named No Luck At All, but may be placed and renamed as The End of My Scroll.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kruMS - Krumbs - Inbred, with Herbicide all over the lineage, and the code name just evoke the image of the Zombies.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7EShp - Another massive, inbred lineage, and named Eternal Sleep Walker, when it was a sleepy little Horse hatchling.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ULJlt - Cursed Undead, descended from the curse Tinsel, with the lineage starting to get messy.

I also have 3 hatchlings fogged that should be dead by Monday, and will see if they turn when it's time.

Wish me luck!

Alright, I have 9 dragons ready to go. Here's hoping!

Dorothy Vladik, formerly a CB Purple Dorsal

Forgotten Daughter, a CB Magi who was meant to be used last year, but dodged the blade. She's ready, now.

Indigo Dunestalker, CB Spitfire

Darksoul Wanderer, 2nd Gen Balloon with a Marrow Father

Midnight Darkflame, 2nd Gen Hellfire with a Marrow Mother

And then the hatchlings:

I Died Young, a 3rd Gen Stone who gendered incorrectly to follow her lineage pattern, or I would have permitted her to grow up.

I Was Good, Sweet and Sassy, and Unnamed (haven't thought of a good one yet), three spitfire hatchlings.

I am getting a zombie this year. I hope I get as many as possible, although if I had to pick only one I'd go for Dorothy Vladik this time around.

Gah, it's heartbreaking killing these dragons. I've not tried for a zombie in a long time, but I've got two that are good to go for reviving as soon as Halloween rolls around. I hate killing them, even if they are pixels.

I don't really want to kill any dragons but I really want a zombie D: I'll be trying once this year.. Let's see if it all goes to plan, hopefully.

2 years ago, I zombified an adult skywing, and a frozen black hatchie--2 attempts, 2 successes.

Last year I didn't do any zombification, but my bf killed 5 hatchies and let 2 or 3 die, and they all failed. Well...he used the kill action on like 20 hatchies, in order to get the 5 kills tongue.gif

This year, I have 5 CB spitfire adults lined up for zombification. 2 are already dead, 2 dodged today, and 1 can breed once more before halloween. So we'll see how they go...