dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

1/4 adults

(One was revived back to normal)

2/2 hatchies

My attempt on creating my *second* zombie. Same success rate as last year I guess, discounting all the clever little critters that dodged the blade wink.gif

5 dodged the blade

2 were revived

4 died

1 survived

So, that's like what 1/7?

Never mind, it's worse than last year

8 attempts, 8 failures across a mixture of breeds; 5 hatchies, 3 adults

7 died

1 revived.

0/8.

Figures, just like the rest of my luck this Hallowe'en. mad.gif

Edited by Angelrc22

hey, I noticed that you can kill 6 adults success if you use a multiple tabs

2/3 adults.

0/6 hatchlings (2 killed, 4 allowed to die from lack of time).

So with my one adult from last Halloween, I now have three adult zombies (two female, one male), but still no hatchies.

Oh well. Next year!

One try out of six successful. If it hasn't been mentioned yet, then if one of the dragons you killed is revived back to normal it opens up the kill slot you used.

Edit:

I want to add - don't try to kill that same dragon again , because you can only try to Revive a dragon once.
Edited by Wiz

5 killed (3 hatchlings and 2 adults)

--->

1 Zombie (adult female)

1 Revived (hatchling male, I was able to kill him again, but couldn't revive)

3 Disintegrated

so 1/5 was the success

Edited by Rhadamantis

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, then if one of the dragons you killed is revived back to normal it opens up the kill slot you used.

I want to add - don't try to kill that same dragon again , because you can only try to Revive a dragon once. (a mistake I made last Halloween).

My records:

10 hatchies - 2 zombified.

5 Adults - (3 dodged my attack), 3 died and 2 zombified.

I am happy smile.gif

I want to add - don't try to kill that same dragon again , because you can only try to Revive a dragon once. (a mistake I made last Halloween).

My records:

10 hatchies - 2 zombified.

5 Adults - (3 dodged my attack), 3 died and 2 zombified.

I am happy smile.gif

Good point. *goes to edit post*

Only had one attempt this year (due to failing four vamp bites a week or so ago) but it succeeded. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SLIUE

And I put this in his description for my own amusement: The dragon tilts its head quizzically at you then shuffles forward a step, its rotted wings rustling as it moans "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS."

Edited by terioncalling

I made six attempts:

Four adults (two Balloons & two Vines)

One frozen ungendered hatchling (Balloon)

One frozen gendereed hatchling (Electric)

All the adults just disintegrated sad.gif

The ungendered Balloon hatchie is once more bouncing around on my scroll rolleyes.gif

The gendered Electric hatchie became a Zombie smile.gif

So one out of six.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

1 out of 5, they were all terraes.

... one up from last year when it was 0 out of 5 tongue.gif

I had 28 dead dragons. 3 came back to life normal, 4 hatchlings turned into Zombies.

I hoped for more but I'm happy with the result. smile.gif

Adult : 3 attempts and 3 body disintegrated

Hatchies: 2 attemps and 2 cute zombie hatchies biggrin.gif

Well, I didn't menage to get an adult male, but now I have at least one adult and two zombie hatchies. Quite happy of the result, and very happy for this Halloween all around smile.gif

I had 10 tries. A hatchie revived and grew up. An adult revived. And one hatchie turned biggrin.gif

The rest were a failure sad.gif

Just completed my Zombie collection! I had 2 adults (a male and a female) and a hatchie (female) from last year and now I got a male hatchie, an ungendered hatchie and managed to make this.

My original plan was to forget about making one of each type of zombie and instead make a Dayglory/Nightglory couple with CB zombie parents. The 2 first ones dodged and the third disintegrated but the fourth went zombie so I ended up with that. It's still cool though :3.

So I guess my success rate is 3/5 for both years. Last year I succeded with a Mint, a Two-headed and can't remember the last one. Don't remember the fails or dodges either.

This year a Dayglory female adult and a Nightglory female adult dodged, one Dayglory male adult and a frozen Sunrise male hatchie disintegrated and a Nightglory male adult, a frozen White male hatchie and a frozen Autumn ungenderd hatchie became zombies.

Four adult attempts, One frozen hatchling attempt.

Three adult complete revivals (o.O), One frozen hatchling zombie.

Well, at least I have a cute little hatchie now! It also has an even-gen, nicely named, stripe lineage. :3

1/5 Adults and 3/7 ungendered hatchlings plus 1 revive. I hoped for a pair of Adults, but there is always next year.