dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

8 dodged, 2 killed but disintegrated :( I wasn't stocked up enough on fodder this time and forgot to kill on the 17th, but I was hoping for something.

@Confused Cat

Wow! That's fantastic that it turned! When I checked the potential Zombie kids gifted to me by some nice people, I saw that you killed the parent yesterday, and I wondered when you'd try to zombify it. Once more many thanks for the little one! ❤️

Five adult kills, five disintegrates.  Lost count of all the avoids. No more hatchies for a while, concentrating on scroll goals after birthday drop.

2020-05-31 Statistics

- 3/22 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Revived, 19 Disintegrated)

xxx

Past Statistics

Spoiler

- 2018-08-31: 0/10 Fodders (0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated, 5 Disappeared*)

2018-07-311/10 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Revived, 6 Disintegrated, 3 Disappeared*)

2018-06-301/4 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action

Edited by Natevaelle

7 attempts / 2 revivals / 5 disintegrates   ~sigh~

Spoiler

Oct 31 - 5 attempts / 4 disintegrates / 1 turned. My first zombie!

Jan 31 - 6 attempts / 5 disintegrates / 1 turned. First hatchling.

Feb 14 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 15 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 31 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

April 15 - 6 attempts / 6 disintegrates

April 30 - 5 attempts / 1 revival / 4 disintegrates

May 31 - 7 attempts / 2 revivals / 5 disintegrates

Edited by Chaosdawn

1 out of 8 attempts, but turns out the hatchie had gendered in the meantime while I needed a S1 hatchling.... *sigh*

At least I got to use the Expunge BSA for the first time. :lol: 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, VixenDra said:

0/6(1 revival to release)

Dodges are too many...

0/12 since the last success day

0/6

0/18 since the last success day

8 hatchies all disintegrated.

After 14 avoids, I finally got an adult Kyan - yay!  One less on the list.

One good thing is that with transferring to a different place of work, I now start and finish earlier so for the first time ever I get to see my zombies every day! Happy bunny!

On 6/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, VixenDra said:

0/6

0/18 since the last success day

0/5

0/23 since the last success day

1/6- Success! My first Eastern! Had 4 disintegrates, and 1 dodge.

Edited by Paintra

Was just very cruelly killing off the requirement dragons for the raffle this month.  My very first zombie ---yay!!!

It's a western!

No luck with six hatchies.  Kill slots not off cooldown yet, I think that should be tomorrow.

Is there a guide for maximizing revive chances for the 31st? I'm assuming killing the max amount of adult dragons 14 days before the 31st, so you can try to revive that batch and then kill five more on the 31st, but how do the eggs and hatchling death timings work out?

3 hours ago, High Lord November said:

Is there a guide for maximizing revive chances for the 31st? I'm assuming killing the max amount of adult dragons 14 days before the 31st, so you can try to revive that batch and then kill five more on the 31st, but how do the eggs and hatchling death timings work out?

Hatchlings need to be hatched between the beginning of the 10th and the end of the 24th (Eastern Time), supposing that you're fogging them, because then they die between the 17th and the 31st. Therefore, the eggs need to be born between the 3rd and the 22nd. Also consider when you'll be online: hatchlings that die on the 17th and 31st both mean narrower windows to try and revive them, because the former will vanish partway through the 31st and the latter will only be available to revive after their time of death. (And if it dies right at midnight on the 17th, you won't really have time to revive it on the 31st before it disappears.)

Edited by songwithnosoul

14 hours ago, songwithnosoul said:

Hatchlings need to be hatched between the beginning of the 10th and the end of the 24th (Eastern Time), supposing that you're fogging them, because then they die between the 17th and the 31st. Therefore, the eggs need to be born between the 3rd and the 22nd. Also consider when you'll be online: hatchlings that die on the 17th and 31st both mean narrower windows to try and revive them, because the former will vanish partway through the 31st and the latter will only be available to revive after their time of death. (And if it dies right at midnight on the 17th, you won't really have time to revive it on the 31st before it disappears.)

Thank you!!

On 6/19/2020 at 8:36 AM, VixenDra said:

0/5

0/23 since the last success day

0/5

0/28 since the last success day 😠

On 7/5/2020 at 3:23 PM, High Lord November said:

Thank you!!

One more tip:

If you want S1s, keep their views below 200UVs (which means not adding them anywhere until their timer is very ER), otherwise they'll gender behind the fog