dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Remember to account for the 1 hour time difference that comes with end of daylight savings time/ starting standard time - I think for most countries it occurs on the last Sunday in October.

does DC not follow DST?

so, if I kill my dragons at 10 AM, then instead of their tombstones disappearing at 10 AM on the 31st, they'll vanish earlier at 9 AM?

DC does follow DST, which actually does not end until Sunday, Nov. 1.

I don't often try for zombie hatchlings just because I hate having them take up room for so long to die in fog, but this time I have a few fogged to try for undead wyvern and wyrm hatchies. 

Had TEN dodges while trying to kill my 5 just now, I think I need more fodder ready on Halloween to offset all these dodges, goodness. From my current kills I have two easterns, two drakes, and a two-headed lindwyrm. I already have a couple eastern zombies but oh well.

I lost one of my kill slots to a failed vampire bite, but i did manage to kill 4 adults. I'm with you, HM, I need to raise some more fodder adults, too!

@Aniia

@HeatherMarie

Pro tip - set up a Zombie Sacrifice group and fill it over the year when the AP is incuhatchable. I always have about 50 or so fresh CBs available as my dragons are very adept at dodging, too.  I think my record was about 12 or 13 dodges in one session.

By the way, if any of you happens to have a female CB Pygmy or female CB Magelight Sacrifice lined up for Halloween, I totally could use a 2G PB kid of either of them as I'm working on this lineage:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/hbua6 which is supposed to get a 4G mate of https://dragcave.net/lineage/elItf and a projected kid of a 2G Common Pygmy girl and 2G Magelight boy from Zombie mothers with living fathers. As I don't know if my Sacrifices will turn, any additional lottery lots would be appreciated.

I stoped playing for a while and now came to see all this cool looking undead sprites, so I will try to get a few of them. I have 12 zombie hatchlings and 4 adult zombies from previous years, so I dont think ill try for more hatchies. 

First batch of killed dragons at 5:30pm :

Carina

2 Duotones 

Dorsal

Sunsong

Dodged and will try again on the 31st:

Coral pygmy

Kovos pygmy

Deep sea

Script

Xenowyrm(Mageia)

and an extra Tarantula Hawk Drake in case they decide to keep dodging. 

I can't believe this...

all but 2 of my fodders avoided the blade, can't max out my kills for halloween 🤬

Working on filling in some gaps this year (missing most 2-headed and several pygmies), but wanted to show off my past years: The Grateful Dead. I'm especially pleased with some of the names I've snagged over the years. I started my undead collection in 2011!

Happy Halloween!

Shala

alot

I've spent months trying to collect the full sets as I do with all dragons anyway. I'm down to needing five different hatchies so spent some time breeding plenty to go at. This year is going to be interesting! (I'll probably end up with 8 of one and none of a couple of others!) I'll have 10 tries at an adult Blancblack, and it'll probably take them all to get one...

As has already been mentioned, those who change the clocks this weekend and have Zombie candidates who died before the change: remember the tombstones will disappear one hour before the time you killed them!

(Does not apply to people in the USA, but to those in Germany and possibly other countries.)

2020-10-25 Statistics

- Time: Halloween Week

- 2/5 Fodders (2 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

- x, x

Past Statistics

Spoiler

- 2020-09-17 (Night): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 5 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-31 (31st): 3/14 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 11 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-30 (Night): 0/4 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-15 (Night): 0/6 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 1 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-12 (Night): 0/2 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 0 Revived, 1 Disintegrated)

- 2020-07-31 (31st): 2/25 Fodders (2 Zombified, 2 Dodged, 0 Revived, 21 Disintegrated)

- 2020-05-31 (31st): 3/22 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 19 Disintegrated)

- 2018-08-31 (31st): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated, 5 Disappeared*)

2018-07-31 (31st)1/10 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 6 Disintegrated, 3 Disappeared*)

2018-06-30 (Night)1/4 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action

Edited by Natevaelle

23 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I got impatient and decided to revive an accidental duplicate hatchi… it worked!

https://dragcave.net/view/5nTUT

Was not expecting that! 

Then did what I thought was the duplicate, success, and it wasnt a duplicate XD well Im glad both worked:

https://dragcave.net/view/vPMxe

congrats! :D

this encouraged me to try as well, but I was not that lucky, both disintegrated, so I now better be patient till the 31st lol ... :P

1 hour ago, Kiwiana said:

congrats! :D

this encouraged me to try as well, but I was not that lucky, both disintegrated, so I now better be patient till the 31st lol ... :P

Sorry, I am surprised my mistake mixed with impatience paid off!

When do the Zombies get their proper gravestones? Mine have the normal deadstones, but defo zombified XD 

4 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

When do the Zombies get their proper gravestones? Mine have the normal deadstones, but defo zombified XD 

After 2 weeks, I think. As in, 2 weeks after death.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

After 2 weeks, I think. As in, 2 weeks after death.

Edited 4 minutes ago by Ruby Eyes

Ahh thanks! 

Good luck with zombies everyone!

This year I will have a good bunch of hatchies ready.

21 hatchies and hopefully 10 adults for Halloween. :D

Fingers crossed I get at least a handful Zombies from them. :)

2020-10-31 Statistics

- Time: Halloween Day

- 5/27 Fodders (5 Zombified, 4 Dodged, 1 Revived, 17 Disintegrated)

xxxxx

Past Statistics

Spoiler

- 2020-10-25 (Halloween Week): 2/5 Fodders (2 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

- 2020-09-17 (Night): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 5 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-31 (31st): 3/14 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 11 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-30 (Night): 0/4 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-15 (Night): 0/6 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 1 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-12 (Night): 0/2 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 0 Revived, 1 Disintegrated)

- 2020-07-31 (31st): 2/25 Fodders (2 Zombified, 2 Dodged, 0 Revived, 21 Disintegrated)

- 2020-05-31 (31st): 3/22 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 19 Disintegrated)

- 2018-08-31 (31st): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated, 5 Disappeared*)

2018-07-31 (31st)1/10 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 6 Disintegrated, 3 Disappeared*)

2018-06-30 (Night)1/4 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action

Edited by Natevaelle

oh love the name of it shadow

I got 5 hatchies and 1 adult zombie, 2 revives, and at least 6 disintegrates 

5 attempts, 5 disintegrations. Why do I ever hope for good success on Halloween? I have more success on any other random date, it seems...

Ah well. I shall try 5 more after noon...