dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Two adults and two hatchling zombies for me this time. Not as successful at last year's Halloween but I've no complaints; so far I've gotten three out-of-season zombies in 2019, which is better than zero in '18 and '17. 

I got another four hatchlings and finally one adult. So in total 6/24 hatchlings and 1/11 adults. Which means I had 20% success if put together. Well, it's better than at any other time of the year!

Thanks for all the tipps about S1 Zombies hatchies! :D I knew they needed very low views and stuff and even have two myself (but did not remember how I managed to get them lol), I even fogged a lot right when they hatched, but perhaps I ER-d them too early, usually do that at 4d 1h if possible. I'll practise over the year till next Halloween! xD

A bit late to the party, but to add my Halloween results:

1/4 hatchlings

1/4 adults, one of the adults revived.

It's a worse rate than last year, when I had about a 1/3 success rate, but I didn't have much fodder prepared anyway.

1/2 :o (summed up with Halloween it's 4/12)

It makes my hatchling goal all done until next subtype:o

Edited by VixenDra

Late but I wanted to post my Halloween results.

My very first time ever trying for zombies and super last minute and I'm thrilled to say that I was successful my second attempt in!

3/5 zombies were made

Though they all ended up being Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmies. I was hoping one of the blancblacks would turn but nope T^T

I had one revival...which I was dumb and forgot about the one-time revival only so I killed it again OTL

But yeah still wonderfully surprised I even had a single successful for my very first tries ^^

Edited by Mochi

I only had 5 attempts, 1/5 success and 4/5 disintegrate. At least it gave me one more second gen with a zombie parent - I think that's what I care about more than the zombies themselves 😅

Prepared 6 dead Western hatchlings, revived them now, 1/6 turned. So I've got a new stage 1 Western zombie hatchling. Not too bad, methinks.

I dodge, 4 disintegrated.

Does anyone think it makes a difference if you do it all in one move (like, kill and instantly try to revive) or do you find it's better to prepare ahead and then revive ?

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I dodge, 4 disintegrated.

Does anyone think it makes a difference if you do it all in one move (like, kill and instantly try to revive) or do you find it's better to prepare ahead and then revive ?

In my experience, it's purely the luck of the moment.

Well - no luck today. But I did get a decent haul on Hallowe'en for once.

I've got three batches of 8 hatchies, first lot ready Sunday morning.  Hoping for a few stage 1's, I left the eggs late to hatch them so fingers crossed!

ETA: 0/8 hatchies, 0/5 adults. 😭

Edited by quinney