dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

After a week of attempts, and 30 disintegrates along with 3 revivals - I got a S1 Kyanite this morning! 😀

Got a few more over the next couple of days but not holding my breath.

Woo, I got another for my collection! 

Sept 29 - 7 attempts / 6 disintegrates/ 1 turned  Wyvern

Spoiler

Sept 28 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

Oct 31 - 5 attempts / 4 disintegrates / 1 turned. My first zombie!

Jan 31 - 6 attempts / 5 disintegrates / 1 turned. First hatchling.

Feb 14 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 15 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 31 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

April 15 - 6 attempts / 6 disintegrates

April 30 - 5 attempts / 1 revival / 4 disintegrates

May 31 - 7 attempts / 2 revivals / 5 disintegrates

July 31 - 4 attempts / 3 disintegrates / 1 turned  Drake

Aug 31 - 7 attempts / 7 disintegrates

Sept 29 - 7 attempts / 6 disintegrates/ 1 turned  Wyvern

Edited by Chaosdawn

On 9/14/2020 at 9:48 AM, VixenDra said:

0/4

Run out of fodders due to that cursed Avoidance... started with 17, meaning I had 13 avoids, most of them doubled the Avoid after 1h wait...

0/5

(since last success day: 0/9)

Halloween preparations - it's my dream this year to get an adult Blancblack so been breeding and I'll have 19 to go at...still wondering if I've covered all the avoidance's...

49 minutes ago, quinney said:

Halloween preparations - it's my dream this year to get an adult Blancblack so been breeding and I'll have 19 to go at...still wondering if I've covered all the avoidance's...

Lol I just breed 4 Blancblacks, also my first Halloween targeted action XD Still need all of them S1, 2 and adult Zombie...

Tried stabbing adults, got 5 disintigrates, 2 dodges, and 1 revive -_-

Had one fogged-to-death western hatchie, & she cooperated, which is nice, since a female western hatchie was the only one of the set I was missing :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/j81s5

0/5 all disintigrates most recently (night time). 

I have a question. When do you kill 5 dragons so you have them stay as gravestones on Halloween, and have your 5 kills back so you can have 10 attempts? I am really unsure on how long the kill cooldown actually is, and I dont wanna screw it up. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I have a question. When do you kill 5 dragons so you have them stay as gravestones on Halloween, and have your 5 kills back so you can have 10 attempts? I am really unsure on how long the kill cooldown actually is, and I dont wanna screw it up. Thanks! 

The cooldown - from when the dragon is killed to when it's tombstone disappears & you get the kill slot back - is 2 weeks exactly from the second the dragon is killed.  So if you kill at say, 2 a.m. on Oct. 17th, the tombstone vanishes & your slot comes back at 2 a.m. on Oct. 31st.

The 17th of any month with 31 days is when you wanna use your 5 kills slots in order to get them back on the 31st and have 10 adult zombie attempts - as long as you remember to try reviving before they disappear.  I try not to stab too early on the 17th in case I don't get to the tombstones in time - I've forgotten or been held up before and missed my chance :P

Same if you're gonna fog hatchies until they die - if they start dying on the 17th and after, they'll be good to revive on the 31st.

11 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

The cooldown - from when the dragon is killed to when it's tombstone disappears & you get the kill slot back - is 2 weeks exactly from the second the dragon is killed.  So if you kill at say, 2 a.m. on Oct. 17th, the tombstone vanishes & your slot comes back at 2 a.m. on Oct. 31st.

The 17th of any month with 31 days is when you wanna use your 5 kills slots in order to get them back on the 31st and have 10 adult zombie attempts - as long as you remember to try reviving before they disappear.  I try not to stab too early on the 17th in case I don't get to the tombstones in time - I've forgotten or been held up before and missed my chance :P

Same if you're gonna fog hatchies until they die - if they start dying on the 17th and after, they'll be good to revive on the 31st.

Thank you!

I will put a reminder for that on the 17th

Just had two hatchie tries this morning, both disintegrate - there's a surprise.

Got a few more that will be ready in the week, but getting ready and sorting breeding dates out for Halloween now. Hoping I get it right for the hatchies I want!

26 consistent disintegrates for me- have not had a new zombie since June :(

i want a better chance of getting zombies, is there a better chance if i revive them on the 31st night time instead of day time?

31 minutes ago, meruru said:

i want a better chance of getting zombies, is there a better chance if i revive them on the 31st night time instead of day time?

From TJ:

There are five distinct tiers: The four you mentioned, but also one in between "31st" and "Halloween" during all Halloween breeding. There is currently no overlap between tiers

He mentions adding "night time" as a bonus on all the others, but I don't believe that was ever added!

so if i understand it correctly, he means that the highest chance is during Halloween and it's also the 31, so it doesn't matter if it's day or night, as long as plan it correctly so i don't accidentally

lose the tombstones, killing the dragons on time is the tricky part though =p  

17 minutes ago, meruru said:

so if i understand it correctly, he means that the highest chance is during Halloween and it's also the 31, so it doesn't matter if it's day or night, as long as plan it correctly so i don't accidentally

lose the tombstones, killing the dragons on time is the tricky part though =p  

Yep! If you kill a little after midnight on the 17th DC time (or really whenever on the 17th so long as you keep the time in mind and have time left over in the day to kill after), you can revive those tomstones before they disappear on Halloween, and they'll disappear after a bit and your kill slots will return and you can try again while still having the Halloween Boost (or 31st boost, since it also works for "non-Halloween" 31sts.)

PSA:  Stab those adult zombie fodders today - Saturday Oct. 17th DC time - to get the kill slots back on Halloween!

Also, got this lovely little thing tonight.  It used to be a Summer Seasonal ^_^
https://dragcave.net/view/aGq6z

Edited by Sunrunner

On 10/1/2020 at 2:35 PM, Sunrunner said:

*tries to be patient and wait one more hour before the stabbing starts*

It's 10 am in Germany, I probably can make it before that on the 31st, but I rather wait a bit longer. So afraid I might miss the time XD

Halloween plans well underway. I'm going to give it another hour and stab at 10am UK time, that will give me time to get up and sort some other stuff before stabbing again. It's so good that it falls on the weekend this time - not working!

Ok, first round done...

Needed 10 attemptes to get 5 kill successes. Bad News: ALL the Blancblacks (4) avoided the attack *sigh* They get a second chance ... xD

so I have successfully killed:

2 candidates for Undead Pygmy (Crimson Flare) / 2 for Undead Two-Headed (Hooktalon) / 1 for Undead Eastern Pygmy (Kyanite)

I have successfully killed: 

- Jungle Dark Myst Pygmy

- Jungle Dorsal

- Desert Duotone

- Jungle Horse

- Coast Storm

It has helped out with some gravestone lines which needed pairing!

Plenty of Hatchies will be ready too, I have 7 awaiting fog death at this moment. Finding random CBs in the AP has been most useful!

Yatta! I sacrified 5 dragons to the Zombie gods in hopes that they will arise again in stunning unholy majesty:

- JUngle Misfit (with Misfit kid)

- Alpine Magelight (with Magelight kid)

- Desert Khusa (with Caligene kid)

- Volcano Pyrovar (with Mutamore kid)

- Forest Lumina (with Gold kid)

I'm hoping and praying for an adult Blancblack this year so bred quite a few. Only two dodges - yay!  It'd be fantastic if I got one in my first five and could go for a different one on the day. If the Xeno's are anything to go by, it'll be 'lucky last' again!