dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

They take up a slot for 24 hours, but won’t go away immediately, the tombstone will stay for a bit more.

36 minutes ago, DisabledLlama said:

How long does a dead hatchling typically take up scroll space before disappearing? I read on the wiki that it's 24 hours, but I've got one that's been there for a week now...

If you kill a growing creature, it will take up scroll space for 24 hours.

If you kill a frozen or adult, it won't.

Either way, it'll stay visible for 2 weeks. That's 14 times 24 hours down to the last second. At that point, you will also get your kill slot back.

If you fog a hatchling to death, it won't take up your slots for 24h either

It's literally only if you select Kill on an egg or unfrozen hatchling (or your dragon messes up biting an egg)

Another 2 weeks, another 0/5 turns or straight resurrections. I guess I'll only be able to make zombies every 3 years on Halloween only.

After quite some months without any success (particularly annoying as I used up precious egg space to breed potential Holiday Zombie kids, all of which I had to release due to the (common) parent Sacrifice disintegrating), I discovered that I just got two kill slots back today - and lo and behold, one of these two attempts finally succeeded: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xSzV2

Forgot to kill my first five fodders on time. :( So I will only have five attempts this month.

0/10, of course. I'll say it again, apparently it's impossible for me to get something unless it's on Halloween 3 years from the last time I succeeded.

Posted (edited)

Tried 1 baikala hatchling, disintegrated

Tried 4 blancblacks (3 adults, 1 hatchling) all disintegrated

Catching CB baikalas for fodder has been so annoying, I haven't caught on in weeks :(

At least I'm aiming for bred tombstones for blancblacks, I just need more time to build up some killable adults and some hatchling fodder. Still getting my own feet under me right now.

Edit: @TCA well done!

That's a really pretty sprite, wish I had one

Edited by Mangrit

Posted (edited)

Blancblacks have unique sprites now too? No way! I'm both happy and sad 😢

Today I had three life revivals (why lol) but I also successfully got a Pygmy Wyrm Zombie! https://dragcave.net/lineage/nYdTO

Edited by High Lord November

1/5 zombies. Got an Amphiptere finally.

1/9, that makes for 13 types total! I do wish mobile had a dark theme because the lovely spines on some dragons blend in on the light background and looks less awesome.

0/4, at least 6 dodges (lost count)

Didn't prepare so only 5 attempts.

All disintegrates. Again.... phewwww.... did the chances even decrease? XD

8 disintegrations 😤 1 revival, 0 Zombies 

0/5, all disintegrations. That's a really pretty zombie @TCA, now I need to hoard even more Blancblacks to eventually get one!