dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

If you fog a hatchling to death, it won't take up your slots for 24h either

It's literally only if you select Kill on an egg or unfrozen hatchling (or your dragon messes up biting an egg)

Another 2 weeks, another 0/5 turns or straight resurrections. I guess I'll only be able to make zombies every 3 years on Halloween only.

After quite some months without any success (particularly annoying as I used up precious egg space to breed potential Holiday Zombie kids, all of which I had to release due to the (common) parent Sacrifice disintegrating), I discovered that I just got two kill slots back today - and lo and behold, one of these two attempts finally succeeded: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xSzV2

Forgot to kill my first five fodders on time. :( So I will only have five attempts this month.

0/10, of course. I'll say it again, apparently it's impossible for me to get something unless it's on Halloween 3 years from the last time I succeeded.

Tried 1 baikala hatchling, disintegrated

Tried 4 blancblacks (3 adults, 1 hatchling) all disintegrated

Catching CB baikalas for fodder has been so annoying, I haven't caught on in weeks :(

At least I'm aiming for bred tombstones for blancblacks, I just need more time to build up some killable adults and some hatchling fodder. Still getting my own feet under me right now.

Edit: @TCA well done!

That's a really pretty sprite, wish I had one

Edited by Mangrit

1/9, that makes for 13 types total! I do wish mobile had a dark theme because the lovely spines on some dragons blend in on the light background and looks less awesome.

Didn't prepare so only 5 attempts.

All disintegrates. Again.... phewwww.... did the chances even decrease? XD

0/5, all disintegrations. That's a really pretty zombie @TCA, now I need to hoard even more Blancblacks to eventually get one!

I only had 4 attempts because I stupidly used a kill slot recently, but I got a Zombie! :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/pPC9f

That has to be the luckiest zombification I ever did, and outside of Halloween too!

Doesn't quite make up for the continued raffle no-win, but it's something...