dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

On 11/29/2018 at 11:29 AM, VixenDra said:

0/6, plus 2 revives making 8 wasted dragons today...

now add 0/5...

1/9 just today, ofc it had to be one of the easly replaceable commons... but at least I finished my 2-headed western set.

Had 8 tries today, one turned! (1/8)

S2 Pygmy Wyvern https://dragcave.net/lineage/cfmQf - Pygmy Wyvern set is now complete, as is my Alpine set.

One of my failures was a regular revive which is usually boring and useless but it was something I hadn't frozen yet, for once. So I got a free freezy too.

[b][color=blue][size=7]Reporting Zombification Attempt[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Breed/type:[/b] Azure Glacewing Dragon
[b]Age:[/b] adult
[b]Kill date:[/b] Dec 14, 2018
[b]Kill time (ET):[/b] 08:25 AM EST
[b]Revive date:[/b] Dec 14, 2018
[b]Revive time (ET):[/b] 08:26 AM EST
[b]Zombies visible:[/b] no
[b]Result:[/b] zombie
[b]Dragon link:[/b] https://dragcave.net/lineage/fThmK

Tried for the Xeno again, no luck again. Five avoids, one revive and five disintegrates.

Three unsuccessful revives, one successful revive, one... half-successful revive!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Sa6dC

Second success ever. I love my new lady...!

Now I will have to wait a while for more kills.

Edited by Mu-Cephei
Wrong link...!

I was not really prepared but decided to try with a Drake in my Zombie candidates group.

- killing worked

- I remembered to enrage some Aegises (Aegides?) while the Drake was dead

- reviving went as "horribly wrong" as it was supposed to

- Drake Zombie!

So I think I'll just stop now with a 100% success rate for today. :lol:

0/13 Zombies for today... All disintegrates :(

Edited by Belisar

On 12/17/2018 at 11:48 AM, VixenDra said:

0/2

:excl:#%&*@#!🤬 1 zombie out of 21 at NIGHT on 31ST!!! 17933850_2011963372364879_37959107921974

Edited by VixenDra

I tried with 10 adults and 2 hatchies. Both hatchlings and nine adults disintegrated, but at last, at the twelvth try, I got one turned! Had about fifteen dodges while killing the second batch of adults...

I'm in shock, but on a whim I decided to try for a Zombie and got it immediately :O

axed one of my superfluous male Vampires and brought him back as a Zombie!! how does that even work...? it's my first ever Zombie, too, I honestly wasn't expecting it to work!!!

Breed/type: Vampire/Western
Kill date: 12/31/18
Kill time (ET): 6:30pm
Revive date: 12/31/18
Revive time (ET): 6:34pm
Zombies visible: yes/no (zombies are visible everywhere to me for some reason, I thought they were only supposed to appear between 12a-6a?)
Result: ZOMBIE
Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/view/7ugrZ

13 minutes ago, Amanthe said:

Zombies visible: yes/no (zombies are visible everywhere to me for some reason, I thought they were only supposed to appear between 12a-6a?)

It's the 31st today, so they are visible all day long.

Another 31st and I got next to nothing (1 adult zombie, 2 revived gendered hatchies that grew up immediately out of 34(!!) attempts). And that while I was prepared like I had never been prepared before because I don't actually need that many more to reach my first goal of one per sprite. :unsure:

I had 12 s1, 4 ungendered s2 and 8 gendered s2 hatchies. I specifically got multiples of the s1 and ungendered ones thinking that going by my previous success rate that would increase the chance of getting the specific sprites I was looking for but apparently not. I don't know if this month was just an extreme outlier (probably, because my usual success rate is more like 1/8 to 1/10) but 0 out of 24 is a bit devastating considering how much time especially the s1 hatchies take up on my scroll. It also stings quite a bit because of the unbreedables wasted and the more uncommon ones, like the Eastern Pygmys and the BaikaIas, too. I have yet to decide if I'm going to do it all over again this month or if I'm going to take a bit of a break and focus on other things to do or if I reduce the number of attempts to 1 or 2 per sprite. After all, I'm not missing that many sprites anymore so what is another month or two in the grand scheme of things. 🤷‍♀️

The one success that I got out of the killed adults cheered me up a little (mind you, it was in the 2nd batch of kills, so I went 0/29 at first and was feeling very down). But here she is at least: female Pygmy Wyrm :wub:

Quick question at the end: I know that after a successful revival you can never kill and revive an adult again. How does it work with a hatchie that dies, is revived and grows up? Is it possible for those to die and be revived twice, once as a hatchie and then again as an adult? Probably not, I assume? Has anyone tried it?

Edited by MiaLily

I tried again for a Xeno, but no luck.  At least I didn't get loads of avoids, just a couple.

Congrats @Amanthe and @Nectaris

I'm particularly envious at your result, Nectaris :D

And thx Amanthe, I always wanted to see whether one can still see the "Bitten by" with a Vampire-turned-Zombie - obviously not, even though otherwise Zombies keep their lineages!