dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

After around two years of trying out of season I finally got a success: a seawyrm pygmy adult. I think that puts my non-Halloween successes around 1%. I don't keep track of hatchling attempts though, so maybe it's even lower. A bittersweet moment.

14 hours ago, VixenDra said:

I also remember it's been 1h recently, but I must say that I have the same individuals dodge whenever I try again and again... (...)
and I nearly always kill from top to bottom, and there certainly are some individuals that dodge everytime no matter when I try, as if they had a very high dodge chance tied to them, idk, if it's tied to a given individual from a start or if every successful dodge increases dodge chance of the given individual, but some individuals certainly seem to be dodging repeatedly for some reason, and it's not like I try too often because there can be weeks inbetween the attempts.

I feel exactly the same! An individual dodge rate makes sense in this case.

I forgot to post anything, but on the 31st, I got one zombie.  I pygmy lindwyrm:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RdPYL

Zip on hatchlings, which I am a bit peeved about.  FIVE revivals for hatchlings.

0/9 hatchlings and 0/3 Adults, disappointing as always *growls*

Yaay, I got a S2 two-headed hatchling! With that I finished my two-headed sprite collection and I got the last missing tombstone sprite as well :lol: 

Nothing again. Not so many dodges though, which at least is a blessing in itself.

On 6/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, VixenDra said:

0/3

since last success day: 0/8

1/8  - the last attempt was the success. Last but one was a revival.

so (since last success day), the 16th attempt was a success.

5/5 fails. As usual. A few dodges - but I have a LOT of zombie fodder !

On 6/23/2019 at 11:14 AM, VixenDra said:

1/8  - the last attempt was the success. Last but one was a revival.

so (since last success day), the 16th attempt was a success.

0/3 tonight(forgot to report)

0/5 Kills + 0/8 fogged hatchlings (one revived), awesome ratio as always 👎

0/13 plus 1 revive yesterday. Looking forward to my next non-Halloween zombie in two years.

NINE dodges and four disintegrates. The last success I had was almost a year ago - and not for want of trying ;( PLEASE can the odds be rejigged ?

A little late, but I only tried to revive fogged hatchies the other day, & it was 0/7.  Time to collect more adult fodder.  I seem to have better success when I kill them :dry:.

Just curious - does anyone have any opinion on when it's best to do these things - in the sense of - kill and revive on 31st at night; kill a few days before - is there any advantage in killing ahead of time or are we better doing it all in 5 minutes, kind of thing ?

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Just curious - does anyone have any opinion on when it's best to do these things - in the sense of - kill and revive on 31st at night; kill a few days before - is there any advantage in killing ahead of time or are we better doing it all in 5 minutes, kind of thing ?

Well there's always killing on the 17th so you get 5 more kills on the 31st.

I don't actually know anything but I had a tinfoil hat theory that the longer a dragon has been dead for the higher its chances, but it's probably not true.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:03 PM, VixenDra said:

0/3 tonight(forgot to report)

1/14 - the LAST one was the success,
I was getting really angry when I passed 10 fails in a row and started running out of male Blancblack hatchies that I had plenty of this time.
It's my second 2-haded eastern out of planned 5: https://dragcave.net/lineage/YPZwH

so (since the last successfully turned dragon), the 17th attempt was a success.

Look who I've got! S1 two headed leviathan https://dragcave.net/lineage/AzvtB

I finally don't have to work with CB fodder anymore, phew

Failures since last success: 13

Days since last success: about 36

Only one more zombie type for me to get, hope I get it this 31st

Edit: er... why is the zombie spreadsheet view-only now?

Edited by Mangrit

0/6

I hate this unreasonably wasteful and limited thing that's taking so many freaking years to get the minimal basics of...💀

Nothing again this morning.  Only had two avoids though.  That is a good thing.

But - we do need it to be made easier to get zombies please, pretty please!!!