dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I tried two frozen gendered hatchis and two adults, all fail. And a purple dodged me.

Well, I had a success last year, so I'm still happy with my pretty zombie hatchi. smile.gif

My first Halloween Undead Attempt..failed.

Many dragons dodged, 7(?).

Purple ridgewing hatchling, cloud, harvest, nocturne, and mint all disintegrated. I was hoping that I would at least successfully revive 1. Haah...so depressing. I should be more prepared next time, I kind of rushed it after deciding to get a undead only about a week before.

Congrats to the successful zombies! biggrin.gif

My friend got 1 last year and none this year. and i got none last year and 3 just an hour ago biggrin.gif

me: all adults

female baloon: success

male albino: fail

male summer: fail

female waterwalker: fail

my sister: adults

male baloon: fail

female baloon: fail

female gray: fail

male albino: fail

frozen hatchling

ungender skywing: fail

Killed 5 adults over the past two weeks. 1 returned to life, 3 turned zombie and one turned to dust. Of course the one I most wanted to be a zombie, was the one that turned to dust. Anyone know if the names open back up when a dragon dies?

Deepsea dragon- zombie

Summer Seasonal- zombie

BBW- failed

Wave Runner- survived

Fog- zombie

all were adults

Edit, forgot to mention that two Dragons doged three days in a row before they died. Such a sad message though sad.gif

Edited by Rettopyrrah

All mine either dodged or turned to dust. *sigh* Maybe next year.

no luck 3rd year in a row....maybe in 2011

deapsea - failed

black frozen hatchie - failed

winter - failed

2xfog - failed

2 dragons turned to dast, 3 revived normal, 3 avoided atack.

Got i adult, and 1 gendered hatchie zombie, got 1 kill left.

You pull out your blade and try to stab the dragon, but it avoids your attack.

ohmy.gif

Again -.-

Edited by bubalo1

Let's just say my dragons are pretty dodgy too, combined with the lag it's just killer(no pun intended). rolleyes.gif I'll try again next year, didn't really stock up on dragons to kill anyway.

Well, at least I'm not the only unsuccessful necromancer here((. Failed all my attempts, no one ever dodged.

Turned one zombie after 5 dodges & 1 disintegration.

Edited by Siliskor

i must say i'm surprised how many people have not much luck turning zombies this fine halloween morn!! i mean, your supposed to have a 50/50 shot right now unsure.gif *scratches head*

i, on the other hand, must be a black magic mistress, because out of 4 killed dragons *and yes, out of the handful of dragons that i tried/did kill, i did have more dodgy dragons than i thought i would wink.gif

anyways- out of four dead dragons i got: 2 turned to dust and 2 zombies!! woot!

i got one adult zomb and 1 gendered hatchie zomb, just what i was hoping for!! and BONUS: i don't have to kill anymore of my p00r dragons!!! sleep.gif

I got one Zombie, it´s my first. Succeeded at the 3rd kill. smile.gif Also tried for hatchlings, but all disintegrated. Well next year. smile.gif

Success on my first try, for a zombie hatchling. Second try, the dragon evaded, over and over again, so I felt insanely guilty and stopped trying to off him. Darn you DC for making me feel so guilty with just a few words. ; 3;

Thankfully, I already have a zombie adult from last year and I really don't feel like trying anymore.

two dodged dry.gif

two dead hatchies and a zombie hatchie biggrin.gif

one dead adult and a Zombie cool.gif

Finally got my zombie adult vine:D now named living dead soul

first attempt this year will not try anymore happy with the one smile.gif

3/5

2 Blacks and one of the new pink ones.. i dont remember the name o: